Declaration of War

Locke

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Trekwiz' timestamp='1308698562' post='2737943']
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/trekwiz/sith_media/crybabyleadership.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I'm a better person for having seen that. It's not like SOS will do anything substantial if you poach their members ;)

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1308699278' post='2737957']
I'm a better person for having seen that. It's not like SOS will do anything substantial if you poach their members ;)
[/quote]

True. They'll ignore us for a while. And then when I flirt with their men, then they'll make up some excuse that I was trying to plant buttbabies to be spies. Then it's on.

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1308700664' post='2737969']
You are a great person.
[/quote]

Thank you, I try. (-;

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1308700766' post='2737971']
Lol Trekwiz, this is why we keep you around :awesome:
[/quote]

And here I thought it was because you're still carrying my buttbabies?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308696019' post='2737895']
to be fair I think this is worse.
[/quote]

If we sat around waiting for almost 2 weeks at high alert before someone made up their minds then yeah then it would be worse.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1308705037' post='2738015']
If we sat around waiting for almost 2 weeks at high alert before someone made up their minds then yeah then it would be worse.
[/quote]

It was one week, not two.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308696019' post='2737895']
to be fair I think this is worse.
[/quote]
Hahaha you'd have to be the dumbest person ever to believe this. Both sides had full war plans, target lists and assignments, etc and were F5ing at every update for [i]a week straight[/i] waiting for the order to be given to jump in. Then there's the whole "three quarters of the world ordered into peace mode" thing. A couple hours of speculation from the sidelines doesn't even come close.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1308705037' post='2738015']
[/quote]

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1308706814' post='2738038']
Hahaha you'd have to be the dumbest person ever to believe this. Both sides had full war plans, target lists and assignments, etc and were F5ing at every update for [i]a week straight[/i] waiting for the order to be given to jump in. Then there's the whole "three quarters of the world ordered into peace mode" thing. A couple hours of speculation from the sidelines doesn't even come close.
[/quote]

I don't guess I thought it was that bad. I think there was kind of the feeling we'd do that one over again eventually. (and we almost did completely). This one will not ever be done again more than likely.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1308707597' post='2738052']
The TPF War deserves the name Worst War Ever.

I guess it felt like it went on for 2 weeks. I wasn't getting much sleep at the time.
[/quote]
Didn't help that it was around Christmas.

What is with people and nearly blowing up the world at christmas time? Not really in the spirit of the holiday (or, you know, at all convenient).

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1308710156' post='2738082']
Didn't help that it was around Christmas.

What is with people and nearly blowing up the world at christmas time? Not really in the spirit of the holiday (or, you know, at all convenient).
[/quote]
Peace on Bob, goodwill to all nation rulers, also a lot of nukes

it's the season of giving

This wasn't nearly as bad as that war though

Edited by Katsumi

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1308706814' post='2738038']
[/quote]

Tomorrow night for sure!!!!

I for one was happy the TPF war ended the way it did. People got to to beat up TPF without any real form of retaliation. I mean, what isn't great about that?

That said, this war still doesn't even compare. Most global wars deserve a better opening, such as a historical grudge between Polar and VE culminating with a spying attempt. Two awful anime alliances whining in public? Who cares?

Ugh, writing up MCXA target lists, and then Zenith target lists, and then TPF lists, and then MCXA again. And then no war. During the christmas period. This one doesn't even come !@#$@#$ close.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308686846' post='2737635']
Just a question, If AODB goes in for NsO (and bringing in TPF possibly) would you still back SOS?
[/quote]
You're asking the wrong guy.

That's a question you should ask my alliance's leadership (Dan2680 and President Gunn/Nascar, the only people in Invicta with the authority to declare war). And they would have almost certainly politely rebuffed you as you're not allied to us; our policy in general has been to never pre-announce our wars to anyone but our direct allies. (Like most other alliances.)

(Of course it's all moot now, war's over.)