Declaration of War

Locke

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, out of all the mountains in the Cyberverse, THIS is the hill you are choosing to die on? You seriously want to start what has the possibility to be a pretty good sized war over... two folks leaving.

Not the right hill guys. Not at all.

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1308626032' post='2736453']
So you started a war over poaching? I mean I know you're desperate to roll NsO, but this is just pathetic.
[/quote]
You didn't read.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1308626075' post='2736461']
"We have proof but we're not going to show or say what proof we may or may not have."

Classic.
[/quote]
Neither did you.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1308626090' post='2736464']
I lost two members waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Did you even bother to contact NsO?
[/quote]
Over the months, yes.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1308626274' post='2736481']
There was no poaching that I was aware of. A few members of SOS Brigade left because they had issues with the governing of the SOS Brigade.

Of course, if Locke or Arrnea would have actually talked to me, they would have been aware of this.
[/quote]
<Mio|afk> yeah, you can stop being a dip!@#$ like that
<Mio|afk> before i pressure your allies to expel you
Why wouold I ever speak to you again?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1308626334' post='2736485']
I completely agree with going to war over poaching, however the evidence in the OP seems to be flimsy leaving the door open to more festivities. One can hope.
[/quote]
That's hardly all.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1308626398' post='2736489']
So are you going to force said members to return to your alliance? Cause I am curious what your exit strategy would be. And that evidence is about as damning as a twig in the Mississippi River.
[/quote]
We already have terms in mind. And no, they'll never be coming back.

Now for the million dollar question. Will IAA declare war for this obvious attack on a protected AA in accordance with their MDoAP, and will RIA declare war in IAA for honoring said treaty, which could lead to GATO declaring war on RIA which could lead too....? :wacko:

Edited by Aeros

[b]Keep in mind I'm an hour ahead of CN time, so it's not quite an hour, but still there is a time difference here:[/b]

[url] http://i55.tinypic.com/fzak2u.png[/url]

[url]http://i52.tinypic.com/29ber5z.jpg[/url]

The Jamahiriya supports its allies in the SOS Brigade in their war against the New Sakura Order in response to this terribly insulting and unacceptable act of poaching and espionage. May this war see you quickly victorious against this wretched alliance.

o/ SOS団!

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1308626221' post='2736478']
Poaching alone is frowned upon by most alliances, and attempted spying is a generally used CB. Not sure how this is pathetic; if anything, it's a run-of-the-mill reason at worst.
[/quote]

I would suggest that the "we have evidence, no we wont show it" line is sitting quite unfavorably among alot of people. As a CB, what is in the OP, is VERY lame.

Wait, my leaving SOS because of some BS internal decree is actually considered poaching? Really Arrnea, I already explained I was opposed to that policy before you went through with it, and then you've basically put me in a position where I had to just give you my resignation.

That being said, let's put an end to this sickening conflict. I've been barely holding on to SOS because it seemed the lesser of two evils, but it seems you've just proved to be the greater. To the end.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1308627091' post='2736542']
Now for the million dollar question. Will IAA declare war for this obvious attack on a protected AA in accordance with their MDoAP, and will RIA declare war in IAA for honoring said treaty, which could lead to GATO declaring war on RIA which could lead too....? :wacko:
[/quote]

Deja vu? Sounds awfully familiar :P

(PS, I would add TTK, GOD and CRAP DoWing on GATO.)

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1308627114' post='2736544']
[b]Keep in mind I'm an hour ahead of CN time, so it's not quite an hour, but still there is a time difference here:[/b]

[url] http://i55.tinypic.com/fzak2u.png[/url]

[url]http://i52.tinypic.com/29ber5z.jpg[/url]
[/quote]

In his defense, Locke had to get his attacks done ahead of time so he could race to the wiki to write the article and fill it with stories about how righteous and fair he is. :gag:

Now for the million dollar question. Will IAA declare war for this obvious attack on a protected AA in accordance with their MDoAP, and will RIA declare war in IAA for honoring said treaty,[b] which could lead to GATO declaring war on RIA[/b] which could lead too....? :wacko:
[/quote]

Bolded part made me laugh. I doubt GATO would join.

[/quote]

I think we can all agree that in this situation, diplomacy prevailing would be a most excellent solution. The idea of a big war resulting from THIS little stain of incompetence is a little sickening.

Also I'd like to point out that contrary to what Locke seems to be implying, SOS didn't contact us at all in months. Certainly never about any of what is brought up in this CB, which I think is probably most important.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308627538' post='2736564']
I think we can all agree that in this situation, diplomacy prevailing would be a most excellent solution. The idea of a big war resulting from THIS little stain of incompetence is a little sickening.
[/quote]
I dunno...I kind of like the idea of a big war.

You pipe down over there :|