Declaration of War

Locke

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1308626366' post='2736487']
I love the CB thats shrouded in mystery and lack of evidence, what more should I expect from SOS Brigade though? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I'm going to agree with BD here. Did you even attempt to contact IAA about this? You could have easily negotiated a beat down, but instead you pressed the issue.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308627069' post='2736539']

That's hardly all.

[/quote]

I know there's more than what's provided in the OP, however will everyone else bother to obtain that information or go to war and ask questions later...thus leaving you with all your "proof" meaningless because of your inability to provide a more evidenced CB? I suppose time will tell.

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1308627744' post='2736576']
I'll also note that IAA was not in any way, shape, or form, contacted by SOS Brigade concerning these issues.
[/quote]
Again, reserving judgment til l I hear more about this, but:

Usually that's what happens when an alliance declares war.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1308626221' post='2736478']
Poaching alone is frowned upon by most alliances, and attempted spying is a generally used CB. Not sure how this is pathetic; if anything, it's a run-of-the-mill reason at worst.
[/quote]
Poaching is !@#$@#$ retarded at best. If i spam all of CSN and say JOIN MY ALLIANCE and i actually get people...im not quite sure i'd want them

come to think of it, SOM, join Olympus..we dont have enough brain damage with only Pansy around :wub:

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308627538' post='2736564']
I think we can all agree that in this situation, diplomacy prevailing would be a most excellent solution. The idea of a big war resulting from THIS little stain of incompetence is a little sickening.
[/quote]

No, you're wrong, stop talking before you ruin it.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1308627877' post='2736586']
Poaching is !@#$@#$ retarded at best. If i spam all of CSN and say JOIN MY ALLIANCE and i actually get people...im not quite sure i'd want them

come to think of it, SOM, join Olympus..we dont have enough brain damage with only Pansy around :wub:
[/quote]
Maybe then you'll get knocked into my range finally!

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1308627864' post='2736585']
Usually that's what happens when an alliance declares war.
[/quote]
Nah, I know. They want a war, so eh. I'm pointing it out for the people who love diplomacy and moral high ground and all of that.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1308627939' post='2736588']
I think we are [b]finally[/b] being contacted by SOS. Hell I'm the MoFA and they wont talk to me. Good show SOS.
[/quote]

I believe it is the protectors job to talk to the attackers as soon as something occurs and not the other way around.

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1308627604' post='2736567']
Also I'd like to point out that contrary to what Locke seems to be implying, SOS didn't contact us at all in months. Certainly never about any of what is brought up in this CB, which I think is probably most important.
[/quote]

You seem to miss his respond though which is fairly important

I think we are [b]finally[/b] being contacted by SOS. Hell I'm the MoFA and they wont talk to me. Good show SOS.
[/quote]

lol. maybe they realized what was actually going on...cooler heads prevailing?

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1308627670' post='2736572']
So you where fine with being publicly humiliated by SLCB by not declaring war when they had done more damage than NsO have but poaching, oh no, don't poach!
[/quote]

Bahahaha, I'd forgotten about that. They didn't have any balls to do anything to SLCB but now they try starting something with NsO. I wonder who put them up to it.

[/quote]

IAA will end up looking like !@#$ no matter what they do. Save the act, please.

Confusion.