Declaration of War

Locke

This is a rather disappointing display by the SOS Brigade. Those logs do not seem to even show any poaching.

However I do imagine that listing numbers in a channel in a decreasing manner is good enough for a reason to wage war against another alliance it seems in this day and age.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ShotgunWilly' timestamp='1308626034' post='2736454']
[center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/j73ew1.png[/img][/center]

[size="5"][center]Announcement from the government of Invicta[/center]
[/size]

[center][size="6"]Declaration of Support for the SOS Brigade[/size][/center]

Several days ago, it came to our attention that the alliance known as the New Sakura Order was actively poaching members from our allies, the SOS Brigade.

This attack by the NsO on our allies is absolutely unacceptable, and while we regret that we can not offer direct military support we do offer the SOS Brigade whatever support that we can give even though it might not be much.

o/ SOS Brigade. Good Hunting!

Signed:
Nascar8FanGA of Acturea, President of Invicta, Nancy Sparkles Junior, and Walker of Commodore Poodle
Dan2680, President of Invicta; Emperor of the Ice Cream Cabinet, Master of Right Hand Turns and Long Straight Aways
ShotgunWilly of Klein Republic, Vice-President of Invicta and Minister of Finance
Learz, Minister of Internal Affairs
Ellis, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Attack? Attack? NsO is attacking SOS? Oh, please. Then again, what should it matter what you think. You're still a terrible alliance.

Anyway, as rubbish as the CB is, both alliances deserve to burn. I'm rooting for GOONS. They need more reps.[/color]

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1308626032' post='2736453']
So you started a war over poaching? I mean I know you're desperate to roll NsO, but this is just pathetic.
[/quote]

Poaching alone is frowned upon by most alliances, and attempted spying is a generally used CB. Not sure how this is pathetic; if anything, it's a run-of-the-mill reason at worst.

[quote name='Audran' timestamp='1308626171' post='2736473']
Two terrible alliances killing each other? I like the sound of this.
[/quote]

I recommend we all take this minor incident between two micro-alliances and blow it WAY out of proportion! :awesome:

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1308626075' post='2736461']
"We have proof but we're not going to show or say what proof we may or may not have."

Classic.
[/quote]

No, they won't tell [i]you[/i], they will tell anybody with reason to know. There's a difference.

There was no poaching that I was aware of. A few members of SOS Brigade left because they had issues with the governing of the SOS Brigade.

Of course, if Locke or Arrnea would have actually talked to me, they would have been aware of this.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1308626075' post='2736461']
"We have proof but we're not going to show or say what proof we may or may not have."

Classic.
[/quote]

Why do you care? is this in some way important to you? If it is, ask them for their proof, if it isn't, stop trying to make %$#&, because that's all you're trying to do.

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1308626032' post='2736453']
So you started a war over poaching? I mean I know you're desperate to roll NsO, but this is just pathetic.
[/quote]

I completely agree with going to war over poaching, however the evidence in the OP seems to be flimsy leaving the door open to more festivities. One can hope.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1308626249' post='2736479']
I recommend we all take this minor incident between two micro-alliances and blow it WAY out of proportion! :awesome:
[/quote]

Yes, please :popcorn:

May micropixels be shed by one and all!

So are you going to force said members to return to your alliance? Cause I am curious what your exit strategy would be. And that evidence is about as damning as a twig in the Mississippi River.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1308625921' post='2736445']
Quick, everyone join NsO!!
[/quote]

I fail to see how this even matters? You are telling us to join a weeaboo alliance going against the other one?