TOP has a leak

D34th

The alliance analysis parts were actually pretty god damn spot on if you ask me. Particularly the one on VE.

Other stuff I saw in the screenies made me less than happy, but hey, not every one of them can be a winner.

e: And I just can't post in this thread without saying it: Fucking lol at MI6 being an FA target.

Edited by Hereno

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP/UMB

Lets talk about who's taking who to the dance.

From those screenshots, NG is to busy sitting on fences to take anyone to a dance :D

Edit:  Also, if you don't want to scare off TOP, you might want to avoid asking them to dance the first dance, they appears more comfortable with the third or forth dance, you know how they don't want to be out front :P

Edited by berbers

NG took the fence to the dance. :P

Theses shots confirm what most of the politicians of this world already knew; TOP are the only ones in that DH/TOP sphere with the political capital to accomplish anything right now. If that sphere gets back on top, it will have been TOP that did it.

Edited by Roadie

Major leak. Curious about the identity of the source, to be honest.

We're working off the assumption that it was bros. 

NG took the fence to the dance. :P

Theses shots confirm what most of the politicians of this world already knew; TOP are the only ones in that DH/TOP sphere with the political capital to accomplish anything right now. If that sphere gets back on top, it will have been TOP that did it.

Since DH is just about dead, I doubt a near dead sphere will get back anywhere other than down.

I disagree with that assessment, Commander. MK isn't what it used to be, but it hasn't been for a long time now even if that open secret is just now getting out.

MK and Umb still have way too much tech, cash and activity to be going down and the relationship between the members of DH is going survive for eternity. Regardless of whether DH as a name survives, those three will be around somewhere near the top of the pile for some time yet. They've got at least one war, perhaps two in their current position. What happens from there is largely up to TOP, who doesn't look to be interested in fading from prominence.

I disagree with that assessment, Commander. MK isn't what it used to be, but it hasn't been for a long time now even if that open secret is just now getting out.

MK and Umb still have way too much tech, cash and activity to be going down and the relationship between the members of DH is going survive for eternity. Regardless of whether DH as a name survives, those three will be around somewhere near the top of the pile for some time yet. They've got at least one war, perhaps two in their current position. What happens from there is largely up to TOP, who doesn't look to be interested in fading from prominence.

As long as those 3 are together they will still be DH in nature.

The biggest most meaningful link between the members of DH is gone, in essence DH is already down and out(unless Umb and MK get a treaty, in which case this cancellation would be a waste of space).

However I am offended that you disagree with an assessment that I didn't make about how individually each of the alliances are going down from where they already are.

Edited by Commander shepard

I'm not really seeing anything outrageous here.  Nice to know there are still thoughtful alliances left in this world other than those we are already directly allied to.

I got my dose of entertainment. I find most of the discussion reasonable and a somewhat obvious path for TOP in order to regain some influence even if I disagree about some of the analysis. It's not hard for a spy to get that kind of information on relatively democratic and open (to their membership) alliances. The fear about appearing realpolitik while discussing realpolitik topics is fun.

Edited by Chaoshawk

As long as those 3 are together they will still be DH in nature.

The biggest most meaningful link between the members of DH is gone, in essence DH is already down and out(unless Umb and MK get a treaty, in which case this cancellation would be a waste of space).

However I am offended that you disagree with an assessment that I didn't make about how individually each of the alliances are going down from where they already are.

I'm sorry this post isn't about me and my privacy handicap in CN and is therefore impermissibly off-topic.