Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

You guys don't actually believe that they believe that, right?

......right?

And now you know why we're superior.

You aren't getting it.  We're not talking about how well you mash blue buttons on a computer screen.  I'm talking about the fact that a "superior" alliance/bloc doesn't allow itself to get dog piled in the manner you currently are right now.  They manipulate the political situation so that they can avoid it.  So strategically this war is a failure for you.  Whether you'll be able to convince anyone to allow you to limp away with some sort of spun up a moral victory is the only open question.

We haven't been outmaneuvered just yet. We're doing more damage than we're taking. We didn't need the help of the useless bloat alliances that are dogpiling us. We are still certified better than you.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the exact quote is that you were "born" superior.  That implies racial/ethnic superiority.

No, it doesn't. "Paradoxian" isn't a race or ethnicity and no one in our group has ever claimed that to be the case. Some of us take a religious approach (Johan, God of Thunder and Rock'n'Roll) in role playing so when people say "born" they mean when the person joins the alliance not that they are genetically superior. It is not our fault that members of your alliance jump to conclusions and start sprouting nonsense about Hitler and Nazi's.

You guys don't actually believe that they believe that, right?

......right?

I guess all those years sporting anarchist and communist avatars and signatures were in vain: they found me. I'll have to rename myself Otto Von Luskof and my nation to the Kronstadt Reich.

o/

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

I guess all those years sporting anarchist and communist avatars and signatures were in vain: they found me. I'll have to rename myself Otto Von Luskof and my nation to the Kronstadt Reich.

o/

Well, what have anarchism and trotskyism always been but a cover front of facism? :P

umbrella, you need more soldiers that fight like this one:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=726498

Then we could sip martinis while or soldiers fight, and not even have to give them any oversight. He's gushing 26 million a day. He's somewhat trying too.. I get the nuke attempts and the cm attempts every day...

And me? I've just got to buy more ammo.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

lol@you

We believe that we're right because we are, pound for pound, more intelligent and competent than your coalition. This shows in our favorite medium to mock, posting. Your side has very few people that we would deem "good posters" if they were to swap to our side, and even less people we will call good fighters.

Weird how you claim that you're more intelligent and that you post to mock others. And in the very same post.
Just out of curiosity, do you think that your desire to mock others and your sense of superiority are connected?

Well, what have anarchism and trotskyism always been but a cover front of facism? :P

Ah ah good one! :)

...another? I'm hoping you have multiple tanks, otherwise i think thats animal cruelty.

Yeah, I've got a tank for each one. I actually keep several of them in well-furnished clear-glass coffee pots. They've got gravel and plants and shit and they couldn't be happier. 

Yeah, I've got a tank for each one. I actually keep several of them in well-furnished clear-glass coffee pots. They've got gravel and plants and shit and they couldn't be happier. 

i've seen people actually fight them, i dont get the appeal, its like dog fighting to me, like i get fish arent as "cool" of a pet, but i doubt they like dying any more than any other animal, you know?

Weird how you claim that you're more intelligent and that you post to mock others. And in the very same post.
Just out of curiosity, do you think that your desire to mock others and your sense of superiority are connected?

No, we don't post just to mock others. You misunderstood what I was saying. We mock those beneath us, sure, but we do far more than that.

No, we don't post just to mock others. You misunderstood what I was saying. We mock those beneath us, sure, but we do far more than that.

I didn't say that you said that you post just to mock others.

And you didn't answer to my question.

I didn't say that you said that you post just to mock others.

And you didn't answer to my question.

The way you stated it led me to believe you were insinuating we only posted to mock others, my apologies. Our sense of superiority and the mockery are related because our superiority in just about everything we do is the [i]cause[/i] of our ability to mock others. See: noCB sigs about GGA.

But this train of thought has gone for far too long.

The way you stated it led me to believe you were insinuating we only posted to mock others, my apologies. Our sense of superiority and the mockery are related because our superiority in just about everything we do is the cause of our ability to mock others. See: noCB sigs about GGA.

But this train of thought has gone for far too long.

Well I was asking about your desire to mock others, not about your ability to do so.

As for the derail, please feel free to continue via PM (or just to outright drop the issue, if you prefer to do so).

i've seen people actually fight them, i dont get the appeal, its like dog fighting to me, like i get fish arent as "cool" of a pet, but i doubt they like dying any more than any other animal, you know?

It actually pisses me off that people fight them. Like you said, they're living things. They're really pretty fish and I've never been one for forcing animals to fight for entertainment. That's what CN is for, right? ;)

I haven't answered your question because it is a stupid question.  Aiding a rogue is and has always been a CB.  Whether the aid is also a moderation issue has no bearing on its IC repercussions.

Your continued belief that Admin is manipulating this war is beyond retarded.

I don't believe that in any sense. You misunderstand my stance here. Either the action was facilitated because AI acted on a CB with no proof....or they acted on an OOC moderation issue.Your choice, neither good for you.   Also, yes if the "aid" as you put it is an OOC moderation issue then yes, it has a whole heap of bearing on the IC of it all. You know that which is why you didn't even want to respond to the question until now. You got caught hard on the question and didn't know what to say. I was stunned tbh. Shatt silenced when forced to question his own morals. It was pretty shocking, yet damn entertaining. We've all laughed hardily at your silence. That you continue to wear the sig is an added bonus. Now you come up with the excuse that one doesn't involve the other after years of lambasting people for using that very defense. Your fall is complete. Congrats.

No, it doesn't. "Paradoxian" isn't a race or ethnicity and no one in our group has ever claimed that to be the case. Some of us take a religious approach (Johan, God of Thunder and Rock'n'Roll) in role playing so when people say "born" they mean when the person joins the alliance not that they are genetically superior. It is not our fault that members of your alliance jump to conclusions and start sprouting nonsense about Hitler and Nazi's.

Weren't you one of the butt hurt members complaining that references to the WWII/holocaust time period greatly offends you? Now that its pro-TOP its cool though, right? :awesome:

.... Also Chax, weren't you crying about it as well?

Never change, Never change.

ProTip:

After the huge out-cry with a picture of a girl who was a victim of a mass murder. Competence using pictures of Jihad, Terrorism, Stalin-Themed Soviet Mass Murder, and Confederate Pro-Slavery Propaganda should cause the same emotions.

I give you a + for trying hard, and a + for organizing. However, you need to stop your propaganda referencing mass murders if it is emotionally compelling towards you. It would make you look better.

Edited by Rotavele