Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

I find it interesting that you use The Great Escape and how you listed which alliance to which actor, I'm sure it wasn't intended but that is what makes it funny saying that only GATO / ODN / INT are the only ones going to escape this :ehm:

And now you've ruined the ending for everyone! :awesome:

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now you've ruined the ending for everyone! :awesome:

Well sure if you take your time to look up the actors in the film and put the pieces together then it would of ruined the ending, but then again why would someone have never already seen the classic film which is 50 years old, its on tv every year (well in the UK) :P

It's the same concept.

I would identify it as worse for your artwork. I posted a victim, your posting a flag from a regime responsible of murdering millions. A flag, is a symbol of pride and honor. You using that flag and attempting to draw yourselves as that regime is just as bad as posting the original flag.

You are by far the worst 'graphic artist' in this entire thread with your usage of some of the most ridiculous things and your holier than thou arguing.

The above said, I've been completing graphics projects for a client and had time to mess around lately. The image below is one of the things I made in the spare time I had to play around and not have to worry about time constraints.

confidence.gif

It may be a bit slow or a bit too fast depending on your browser; in Fire Fox the speed is just right.

Edit: fixed the link and added a line of text to the post.

Edited by Proest

It's the same concept.

I would identify it as worse for your artwork. I posted a victim, your posting a flag from a regime responsible of murdering millions. A flag, is a symbol of pride and honor. You using that flag and attempting to draw yourselves as that regime is just as bad as posting the original flag.

So an alliance using the American flag is just as bad, in your mind, as an alliance posting images of the Trail of Tears in a mocking way? Or are you just an idiot? 

Don't answer that, we know the answer. If you can't understand that using an image of Anne Frank is far worse than designing a flag that looks sort of like the German war flag in WWII, then you're a lost cause. 

O lawd. How out of touch do you have to be to imagine that he was making a serious offer? ODN will not be paying reps on our own behalf or anyone else's. The serious players understand this very well. I don't know when Schatt lost his touch quite this badly.