Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

MagicNinja literally believes that the slot-filling wars on MasterofPuppets were deleted by Admin not for being slot filling, but because Admin is on Anarchy Inc's side.  Only in a very special mind does proof of slot-filling become proof of a moderation conspiracy.

magic_zps475ecab0.gif

Even if I gave you that I believed it was slot-filling...then why wasn't it just considered a moderation issue and treated as such (i.e. AI gets the slots cleared by Admin and hit puppets themselves....)? You've never answered that...this is the third time I've asked. You used to be such a moralist crusader....except when the issue is declaring a war over a moderation issue yeah?

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I gave you that I believed it was slot-filling...then why wasn't it just considered a moderation issue and treated as such (i.e. AI gets the slots cleared by Admin and hit puppets themselves....)? You've never answered that...this is the third time I've asked. You used to be such a moralist crusader....except when the issue is declaring a war over a moderation issue yeah?

The decision by Admin and the DoW were not interconnected. Had the slots not been deleted, war would still have occurred because the action was considered a CB, regardless.

The moderation side was just icing on the cake.

I haven't answered your question because it is a stupid question.  Aiding a rogue is and has always been a CB.  Whether the aid is also a moderation issue has no bearing on its IC repercussions.

Your continued belief that Admin is manipulating this war is beyond retarded.

Edited by Schattenmann

I haven't answered your question because it is a stupid question.  Aiding a rogue is and has always been a CB.  Whether the aid is also a moderation issue has no bearing on its IC repercussions.

Your continued belief that Admin is manipulating this war is beyond retarded; I should have put a helmet on you in the sig rather than a tinfoil hat.  Does LaserWolf have to change your diapers and feed you?

But Umbrella did fill puppets' defensive slots by attacking puppets for being a rogue (not to mention that Umbrella did more damage than Ai), how is that aiding...?

But Umbrella did fill puppets' defensive slots by attacking puppets for being a rogue (not to mention that Umbrella did more damage than Ai), how is that aiding...?

EQ's continued belief that they are in the right in any form is beyond retarded.

Ordered by TOP, delivered in 30 minutes or less or their money back. Except it took me a few hours because I went to the store and bought another goddamned betta fish.

...another? I'm hoping you have multiple tanks, otherwise i think thats animal cruelty.

EQ's continued belief that they are in the right in any form is beyond retarded.

But doesn't your side believe that might makes right and therefore, your comment is invalid?

No, chefjoe decided to compare TOP to Nazi's/Hitler in the NPO DoW thread. One of our members wanted artwork from it, to mock the godwin.

The multiple claims of racial superiority made by TOP members, even if in jest and IC, have not helped your cause.  It's like 9/11 jokes.  It will always be too soon.

But doesn't your side believe that might makes right and therefore, your comment is invalid?

The multiple claims of racial superiority made by TOP members, even if in jest and IC, have not helped your cause.  It's like 9/11 jokes.  It will always be too soon.

As far as I read in that thread, there were no claims of racial superiority. There were claims of "being better than you", but not a single person has claimed their race is superior to another (even after chefjoe called us Nazi's). There will always be people claiming they're better, and maintaining a high level of arrogance ICly. It doesn't mean they believe their race to be superior, unless alliances are now a race.

Edit: If you want to talk about "it being to soon", try to make sure your own alliance-mates aren't comparing us to Hitler. That, in an IC or OOC context, is offensive. Instead of whining about it, we're joking about the fact he took the "being better than you" comments that seriously. There's a slight difference there.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

lol@you

We believe that we're right because we are, pound for pound, more intelligent and competent than your coalition. This shows in our favorite medium to mock, posting. Your side has very few people that we would deem "good posters" if they were to swap to our side, and even less people we will call good fighters.

As far as I read in that thread, there were no claims of racial superiority. There were claims of "being better than you", but not a single person has claimed their race is superior to another (even after chefjoe called us Nazi's). There will always be people claiming they're better, and maintaining a high level of arrogance ICly. It doesn't mean they believe their race to be superior, unless alliances are now a race.

Edit: If you want to talk about "it being to soon", try to make sure your own alliance-mates aren't comparing us to Hitler. That, in an IC or OOC context, is offensive. Instead of whining about it, we're joking about the fact he took the "being better than you" comments that seriously. There's a slight difference there.

I believe the exact quote is that you were "born" superior.  That implies racial/ethnic superiority.

My alliance mates are free to do Nancy Pelosi impersonations whenever they please, that doesn't mean I can control them or agree with them.  However claims of superiority by birth/ethnicity tend to Godwin threads, unless of course you are European nobility and talking about divine right monarchy.

I believe the exact quote is that you were "born" superior.  That implies racial/ethnic superiority.

My alliance mates are free to do Nancy Pelosi impersonations whenever they please, that doesn't mean I can control them or agree with them.  However claims of superiority by birth/ethnicity tend to Godwin threads, unless of course you are European nobility and talking about divine right monarchy.

TOP is the chosen people of Johan, God of Thunder and Rock and Roll.

lol@you

We believe that we're right because we are, pound for pound, more intelligent and competent than your coalition. This shows in our favorite medium to mock, posting. Your side has very few people that we would deem "good posters" if they were to swap to our side, and even less people we will call good fighters.

If you are so superior, then how did you manage to piss off so many people and get so grossly outnumbered?   :awesome:

You keep forgetting I was where you were nearly 6 years ago.  Laughing at my enemies--to their face and in private.  Thinking that I was superior.  Then I got my ass kicked nice and proper by "inferior people".  Your ass kicking is coming, if not now then eventually.  Everybody who plays this game long enough gets one, sometimes more than one.

If you are so superior, then how did you manage to piss off so many people and get so grossly outnumbered?   :awesome:

You keep forgetting I was where you were nearly 6 years ago.  Laughing at my enemies--to their face and in private.  Thinking that I was superior.  Then I got my ass kicked nice and proper by "inferior people".  Your ass kicking is coming, if not now then eventually.  Everybody who plays this game long enough gets one, sometimes more than one.

Sometimes, the outnumbered side doesn't have to be the less capable one. We are using far more efficient strategies than SF did in their "ass kicking", which makes us (or at least the higher ups) better thinkers. We piss people off because we aren't afraid to let them know we are superior. Arrogance is the only thing you can legitimately accuse us of, and it's been shown to run in all CN alliances, like all the false accusations made against DH.

Sometimes, the outnumbered side doesn't have to be the less capable one. We are using far more efficient strategies than SF did in their "ass kicking", which makes us (or at least the higher ups) better thinkers. We piss people off because we aren't afraid to let them know we are superior. Arrogance is the only thing you can legitimately accuse us of, and it's been shown to run in all CN alliances, like all the false accusations made against DH.

Defeated on the battlefield, Rey attempts to win the war in an OOC forum.

Your tactical genius is staggering Rey.  Post a few more times, and NPL will have no choice but surrender.

Edited by Ogaden

Defeated on the battlefield, Rey attempts to win the war in an OOC forum.

Your tactical genius is staggering Rey.  Post a few more times, and NPL will have no choice but surrender.

Eh, I'm up against nukes right now and my warchest was running dry since there wasn't anything to steal in the last few targets. Until you can verbally defeat me, I'm not going to shut up. And your post isn't doing anything.

Eh, I'm up against nukes right now and my warchest was running dry since there wasn't anything to steal in the last few targets. Until you can verbally defeat me, I'm not going to shut up. And your post isn't doing anything.

Consider this a verbal defeat alert then.

TOP is the chosen people of Johan, God of Thunder and Rock and Roll.

No, the God of Thunder and Rock and Roll is Gene Simmons.  Get it right.

You aren't getting it.  We're not talking about how well you mash blue buttons on a computer screen.  I'm talking about the fact that a "superior" alliance/bloc doesn't allow itself to get dog piled in the manner you currently are right now.  They manipulate the political situation so that they can avoid it.  So strategically this war is a failure for you.  Whether you'll be able to convince anyone to allow you to limp away with some sort of spun up a moral victory is the only open question.