Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myth, pls.

I think he has optical insurance anyways.

Why are we on page 40 and no one has informed this guy on war screen posting yet?

We here at NADC, have far worse things sent in-game than you could post in the first place. Ill tease you with some I got last night :P

Sadly, I don't know if you've been tracking it, but your recent fall of around ~5 nations have been to them entering PoW camps :P

So let me get this straight.  You are embarrassed that I singlehandedly knocked out nearly 60K of NS 2/3rds into the war, and to counter that, you post something by an inactive noob that cost maybe 1-2k NS.  Gotcha. 

Since when did 2 large nations with high levels of incompetency = 1-5 small inactive/ghost 1k nations leaving?  I'll take that trade-off any day.

Rotavale was born on third and thinks she got a triple.  When you realize that daddy DR/NPOsphere did your heavy lifting this war, reality will set in.  I doubt XX/SF/AB ever has the balls to sit at the big boys table.

So let me get this straight.  You are embarrassed that I singlehandedly knocked out nearly 60K of NS 2/3rds into the war, and to counter that, you post something by an inactive noob that cost maybe 1-2k NS.  Gotcha. 

Since when did 2 large nations with high levels of incompetency = 1-5 small inactive/ghost 1k nations leaving?  I'll take that trade-off any day.

Rotavale was born on third and thinks she got a triple.  When you realize that daddy DR/NPOsphere did your heavy lifting this war, reality will set in.

In case no one has informed you, DR/NPOsphere are not at war with Non Grata. In fact, your kind of allied to them. (Le Source 1) So I don't see how they could of been responsible for our heavy lifting this war.

I doubt XX/SF/AB ever has the balls to sit at the big boys table.

bigboystable.png

Edited by Rotavele

Rotavale was born on third and thinks she got a triple.  When you realize that daddy DR/NPOsphere did your heavy lifting this war, reality will set in.  I doubt XX/SF/AB ever has the balls to sit at the big boys table.

Rotavele is a dude he just RP's a chick for attention

Rotavele is a dude he just RP's a chick for attention

Actually, I am a goat RPing a human. Anyways, enough chat in the Umbrella-AI thread. Lets get back to pictures.

Edited by Rotavele

AB stands for Afterbirth/Aftermath

y'all will forgive us if we just ignore you if your misusing our name or a simple acronym. but know the IQ from the other side it doesnt shock me TBH

I never know what to do with people like that.  And he-she's replies keep getting more and more bizarre along with some laughable ninja edits.  I think I fail for even reponding to he-she.  Well done Rotavele.  Well done.

It is appreciated.

y'all will forgive us if we just ignore you if your misusing our name or a simple acronym. but know the IQ from the other side it doesnt shock me TBH

Truly, I can think of far better manipulations of our name that would be generally more funny amongst the "Competence" side.

I don't think they care if esteemed alliances like NADC and MXCA ignore them.

Now we both know truly you do not think that.

If we were horrible, why would you be so desperate to improve yourselves and continue to try and knock down our numbers? If all you had to fight was a sheet, what would be the point of trying?

Truly, your unaware of it due to jrkee's above post. You do not realize continuing to spread the word that we are horrible, will just turn around and make alliances underestimate us in the future. You need a new tactic. Hold us on a high horse, do not say anything when we post, continue to spread the word how we are truly secretly amazing at war. That is when people will strive to bring us down.

I hope this sounds familiar, It was a brilliant strategy of the entire opposing side has taken against your allies for a long time. Now today look at your allies. Look at how they, and yourself, are doing in this war and look at my side.

Paint your enemy as someone to oppose. Who would you be more inclined to go up against one who attacks the "Weak", Makes jokes that from a neutral perspective would be generally corny, and continues to insult someone who doesn't fight back? There's no motivation or goal in joining someone like that in an online game. You have to have a goal. If your goal is to make the game a place to bash the weak and attack them, then you really don't have a goal. If your goal is to take down the alliance who tries to hurt innocent alliances, then you have something to stick around and fight for. This is why we have lost so many players since the goal of "Taking down the evil New Pacific Order" became a obsolete. I was kind of happy to see Mushroom Kingdom try to enforce a "Big/Bad" persona, and become the New "Evil NPO". It gave a goal to many players who fought in Karma. I don't really see how you can find enjoyment in running/leading the game though. I would imagine you would fall bored of the whole thing and leave.

Now, hopefully someone will become an evil worse hegemony. If we give players a reason for staying and a goal, hopefully we will have more of them.

I'm sure this all probably goes over your head, but you'll catch on one day.

Edited by Rotavele

It is appreciated.

Truly, I can think of far better manipulations of our name that would be generally more funny amongst the "Competence" side.

Now we both know truly you do not think that.

If we were horrible, why would you be so desperate to improve yourselves and continue to try and knock down our numbers? If all you had to fight was a sheet, what would be the point of trying?

Truly, your unaware of it due to jrkee's above post. You do not realize continuing to spread the word that we are horrible, will just turn around and make alliances underestimate us in the future. You need a new tactic. Hold us on a high horse, do not say anything when we post, continue to spread the word how we are truly secretly amazing at war. That is when people will strive to bring us down.

I hope this sounds familiar, It was a brilliant strategy of the entire opposing side has taken against your allies for a long time. Now today look at your allies. Look at how they, and yourself, are doing in this war and look at my side.

Paint your enemy as someone to oppose. Who would you be more inclined to go up against one who attacks the "Weak", Makes jokes that from a neutral perspective would be generally corny, and continues to insult someone who doesn't fight back? There's no motivation or goal in joining someone like that in an online game. You have to have a goal. If your goal is to make the game a place to bash the weak and attack them, then you really don't have a goal. If your goal is to take down the alliance who tries to hurt innocent alliances, then you have something to stick around and fight for. This is why we have lost so many players since the goal of "Taking down the evil New Pacific Order" became a obsolete. I was kind of happy to see Mushroom Kingdom try to enforce a "Big/Bad" persona, and become the New "Evil NPO". It gave a goal to many players who fought in Karma. I don't really see how you can find enjoyment in running/leading the game though. I would imagine you would fall bored of the whole thing and leave.

Now, hopefully someone will become an evil worse hegemony. If we give players a reason for staying and a goal, hopefully we will have more of them.

I'm sure this all probably goes over your head, but you'll catch on one day.

I think he's referring to your inability to get your own coalition-mate's names right. 

3zUC6vA.png

I read that two ways; one is Facebook which sold out its membership base in pursuit of money, so you going to start selling out on your allies? Or the other is those stupid people who buy the sites credits for games and means that reps will be on the agenda on a win.

Either way found it funny.

Edited by the rebel

I read that two ways; one is Facebook which sold out its membership base in pursuit of money, so you going to start selling out on your allies? Or the other is those stupid people who buy the sites credits for games and means that reps will be on the agenda on a win.

Either way found it funny.

I was actually going with "We were created to get people laid..."