RoK is no longer SuperFriendly

[quote name='LordBucks' timestamp='1299786207' post='2658859']
That was no card, it was humor on how ignorant you really were and still thinks he knows what happened. Also, if you recall RIA did counter declare.
[/quote]

my apologies, forgot bout RIA 1/5 of the other SF members when usually its more

i dont feign that i know what happened...i stated that Rok went in against PC and the rest of SF sat back and decided to uphold other treaties (other than RIA that is)

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1299785213' post='2658827']
Civility and respect people. You have been friends for far too long to throw it all out the window. The paper may be gone, but you are still the same people. So goddamnit act like it.
[/quote]
If it only that were the case.

Good luck RoK, you're better off without SF.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1299785999' post='2658850']
i do hope you're referring to the time you spent in Rok before this war, as opposed to the few days you spent in RoK during this war before deserting.
[/quote]

Lazarus45, you may be content with abandoning the allies who have remained here for you trying to help you but I am not. I came back to Ragnarok because I saw a Super Friend in need, one I had been with for countless months. My few days back showed me just how far gone things had gone. I'm not shocked that you avoiding replying to the actual content of my post though.

Edited by Balder

Oh wow, people are still going on about this? Ragnarok made a decision and it should be respected. Period. Whether or not you agree with it is rather irrelevant; what happened has happened and Ragnarok decided to move on. I absolutely love RoK (still) and I will pretty much always love them no matter where they end up (unless they end up becoming the next USN, which is next to impossible). They are a great bunch of people and no matter how anyone feels slighted, it doesn't change that fact.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1299786957' post='2658876']
my apologies, forgot bout RIA 1/5 of the other SF members when usually its more

i dont feign that i know what happened...i stated that Rok went in against PC and the rest of SF sat back and decided to uphold other treaties (other than RIA that is)
[/quote]

We did more than sit back, you can ask RoK about that if you want.

In any case, I'm bowing out of this thread.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1299785213' post='2658827']
Civility and respect people. You have been friends for far too long to throw it all out the window. The paper may be gone, but you are still the same people. So goddamnit act like it.
[/quote]
Normally, the longer the friendship lasts, the uglier it is when it ends.

I've seen it far too many times.

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1299787250' post='2658883']
Lazarus45, you may be content with abandoning the allies who have remained here for you trying to help you but I am not. I came back to Ragnarok because I saw a Super Friend in need, one I had been with for countless months. My few days back showed me just how far gone things had gone. I'm not shocked that you avoiding replying to the actual content of my post though.
[/quote]

what you mean to say is that you came to spread the word of GOD's awesomeness, but found out we weren't buying it so you had a temper tantrum and left, right?

I would've liked to wish RoK all the best, but taking pot shots at your former allies on your way out shows how little class you have. Glad you could at least do SF a favor by leaving. I hope you get backstabbed by Polaris like so many alliances have in the past. From all the history with SF I seen, I know that wouldn't have happened there. SF offered you good advice and you were just too prideful and stubborn to heed it. It would be like if iFOK DoW'ed MK in support of the NPO and the rest of PB told iFOK to stop, and we told them to get lost and left PB saying how they wanted to control our FA path. That situation is about as dumb as the one you find yourself in. Congrats. ;)

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1299787872' post='2658902']
what you mean to say is that you came to spread the word of GOD's awesomeness, but found out we weren't buying it so you had a temper tantrum and left, right?
[/quote]

Correction: ...had a temper tantrum and deserted during war.

Worse yet he joined during war, and knew what he was getting into...

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1299788593' post='2658915']
I would've liked to wish RoK all the best, but taking pot shots at your former allies on your way out shows how little class you have. Glad you could at least do SF a favor by leaving. I hope you get backstabbed by Polaris like so many alliances have in the past. From all the history with SF I seen, I know that wouldn't have happened there. SF offered you good advice and you were just too prideful and stubborn to heed it. It would be like if iFOK DoW'ed MK in support of the NPO and the rest of PB told iFOK to stop, and we told them to get lost and left PB saying how they wanted to control our FA path. That situation is about as dumb as the one you find yourself in. Congrats. ;)
[/quote]
talking about class? you? LOL

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1299787872' post='2658902']
[/quote]

I really don't think you understand the position I placed myself into personally. Both sides ended up thinking I was singularly aimed at defending the other. In addition, Lazarus please fact check before making ridiculous assertions about my leaving. I never once hid that should Ragnarok choose to leave the Super Friends, I'd be immediately returning which is exactly how it turned out. Your Empress and Ruling Council were well aware of this from the beginning.

I'm done deflecting your snide comments. If you'd like to address the content of my posts go right ahead and as you're well aware I'd be more than happy to discuss them with you but I'm not spending my time defending myself from your shots at my character. I promise you, you won't have to look very hard for people who don't like me, there's no need to convince anyone that I'm blunt and opinionated nor that I'm passionate about what I believe in. What I won't have assigned to me, is the flat out abandonment of my allies.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299786609' post='2658868']

FA 101, Liz: Don't lie when you know that plenty of people know better and have no problem calling you on it.
[/quote]

Ironic.

Also: Totally called it when RoK declared in defense of Polar instead of with the rest of their Superfriend allies (though I expected RoK to get the boot, not leave).

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1299788593' post='2658915']
[/quote]

SF offered advice? If by advice, you mean.. Cancel the treaties or we'll put your membership status up for a vote...then yeah.

Where I come from advice sounds more like..."Hey I think you'd be best off going this direction, but it's your decision in the end"