RoK is no longer SuperFriendly

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1299785448' post='2658833']
Goose has been on vacation sipping Tequila. So you're talking out of your ass here buddy.
RoK was not told to get in line. SF laid out our FA plans and feelings, RoK laid out theirs.
The two didn't match.
A compromise could not be reached.
NO ONE WAS TOLD BY ANYONE TO DROP TREATIES.
Friends parted ways.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, your words fail to register on my credibly meter. Please try to go earn some and come back.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1299785543' post='2658837']
I'm sorry, your words fail to register on my credibly meter. Please try to go earn some and come back.
[/quote]

And that's fine. But that's the story.
Regardless of a lack of paper.
We're still friends.
This was as amicable as it could be.

[quote name='LordBucks' timestamp='1299784091' post='2658807']
Oh? Seems like we have spy who thinks he knows what went down.
[/quote]

spy? haha you you even try to play that card you'll be surely mistaken...there's a reason why i made sure my alliance didnt seek relations with GOD after our long time treaty partners over at IPA/Corp merged into you all

also it was more like how none of SF gave a damn that Rok was willing to burn for a treaty partner and decided not to assist in any way...we've seen time and time again of alliance declaring on both sides of a war to help out their treaty partners...SF Blob was more than large enough to do that exact thing

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1299780840' post='2658740']
doing your best to destroy your relationship with the only ones who would isn't something I could have predicted despite my term as a RoKker.
[/quote]

i do hope you're referring to the time you spent in Rok before this war, as opposed to the few days you spent in RoK during this war before deserting.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1299785812' post='2658846']
And that's fine. But that's the story.
Regardless of a lack of paper.
We're still friends.
This was as amicable as it could be.
[/quote]

RoK's statement appears to contradict what you have said. They've made it pretty clear that someone in SF attempted to force them to cancel a treaty. I feel like they've built up a significantly higher amount of credibility than you have, so I'm going to go ahead and say that you're the one lying here.

Also, I don't know if they've taught this in your school yet, but you don't have to use an entirely new line for each sentence. It's ok to combine common thoughts into a group of sentences, known as a paragraph. This is the OWF. It is not poetry.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='Penguin' timestamp='1299785180' post='2658826']
After watching recent events unfold, I really don't see how you could come to the conclusion that Ragnarok did what they did because of spheres. The way I see it, they're on this path precisely because, for better or worse, they don't view the world in the same narrow-minded, spherical manner that you do. Step outside of your polar coordinate system for a moment my friend and heed my words: Planet Bob is a torus!
[/quote]

When you jump the opposite direction of your bloc (and the majority of your allies even) in a war something like this was bound to happen. I think Old Guard ended up with something similar in Karma.

This is not inherently bad, if they've decided their path is not with their bloc anymore they should obviously leave, a bloc should be ones highest commitment, if you find yourself picking not just outside but outside competeing treaties over your bloc clearly you've no place left in it.

The fact that they've chosen you (Polar) over their bloc is also painfully obvious given how this war has played out.

I don't criticize the choice (yet anyway) I criticize the timing, leadership should have had enough foresight to decide their path before it came to leaving their bloc during a war. That just looks bad, no two ways about it.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1299785448' post='2658833']
Goose has been on vacation sipping Tequila. So you're talking out of your ass here buddy.
RoK was not told to get in line. SF laid out our FA plans and feelings, RoK laid out theirs.
The two didn't match.
A compromise could not be reached.
NO ONE WAS TOLD BY ANYONE TO DROP TREATIES.
Friends parted ways.
[/quote]

Liz, that is a complete and total lie and you know it. RoK asked what SF wanted from them, and they demanded that they drop NoR and Polar. RoK asked what would happen if they didn't and they were told that SF would be forced to put RoK up for possible expulsion ... RoK decided to leave instead.

That isn't opinion, that is fact. I have no idea why you of all people would come here and say otherwise.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1299785883' post='2658847']
spy? haha you you even try to play that card you'll be surely mistaken...there's a reason why i made sure my alliance didnt seek relations with GOD after our long time treaty partners over at IPA/Corp merged into you all

also it was more like how none of SF gave a damn that Rok was willing to burn for a treaty partner and decided not to assist in any way...we've seen time and time again of alliance declaring on both sides of a war to help out their treaty partners...SF Blob was more than large enough to do that exact thing
[/quote]

That was no card, it was humor on how ignorant you really were and still thinks he knows what happened. Also, if you recall RIA did counter declare.

Edited by LordBucks

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299786070' post='2658856']
Liz, that is a complete and total lie and you know it. RoK asked what SF wanted from them, and [b]they[/b] demanded that they drop NoR and Polar. RoK asked what would happen if they didn't and they were told that SF would be forced to put RoK up for possible expulsion ... RoK decided to leave instead.

That isn't opinion, that is fact. I have no idea why you of all people would come here and say otherwise.
[/quote]
Who is "they" (bolded above in your quote)?

P.S. I still hate you.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299786070' post='2658856']
Liz, that is a complete and total lie and you know it. RoK asked what SF wanted from them, and they demanded that they drop NoR and Polar. RoK asked what would happen if they didn't and they were told that SF would be forced to put RoK up for possible expulsion ... RoK decided to leave instead.

[/quote]

Last time I checked, one person is not SF. There is no "they".

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1299786454' post='2658863']
Last time I checked, one person is not SF. There is no "they".
[/quote]

I was avoiding naming names, but my point still stands and my version of events is in fact what occurred. You claimed that no ultimatum was given and that RoK was not told to drop treaties, and that is false regardless of it was a "who", "they", "them" or "it" ...

FA 101, Liz: Don't lie when you know that plenty of people know better and have no problem calling you on it.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1299776537' post='2658610']
Good call RoK, you really are better off without the likes of GOD.
[/quote]
Could not agree more, while it must have been a tough decision, I think you made the right one. Now get on the NV forums so I can continue the wub.