RoK is no longer SuperFriendly

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1299796113' post='2659089']
IMO, RIA needs to hurry up and follow RoK out. RIA is the last respectable alliance left in SF, and they don't need the others dragging them down.
[/quote]I am retracting this statement, because when I said it, I forgot that RnR exists.

Although to be fair, I'm not sure there are many people in the world who even know enough about RnR to make any sort of character judgment. Seriously, guys, go out there and make some noise once in awhile.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1299806129' post='2659252']
I hope you understand I've released the logs of our conversation liberally. Everyone has them. Everyone knows what the conversation was. Your whole "I never exactly said X, only inferred it" thing stopped being a viable point of contention many weeks ago. Come take a look in our embassy, you will notice your own alliance isn't even defending your point on that anymore. In fact, the whole muck up has been squarely put on your shoulders.

Might be a good idea to go back to not saying very much in public.
[/quote]

I read the logs when this all happened and actually agree with VE's stance. I would have taken Taut's responses and "tone" as RoK deciding not to defend Polar.

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1299805359' post='2659240']
I was the emperor of Ragnarok at that time and I have a suggestion for you. Ask Impero whether I told him RoK was going to support VE. He has the logs of our conversations. Ask him to show you where I said that. Then ask Delta and EgoFreaky whether I told SF that RoK was going to support VE. I'm sure they have the logs too. Then tell me if "the facts remain".
[/quote]

Please don't bait us, Taut.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1299806129' post='2659252']
I hope you understand I've released the logs of our conversation liberally. Everyone has them. Everyone knows what the conversation was. Your whole "I never exactly said X, only inferred it" thing stopped being a viable point of contention many weeks ago. Come take a look in our embassy, you will notice your own alliance isn't even defending your point on that anymore. In fact, the whole muck up has been squarely put on your shoulders.

Might be a good idea to go back to not saying very much in public.
[/quote]

Its true Taut, you should hop over to the VE forums and check out the size of the bus you were thrown under. It was actually so bad that I am kinda surprised you are still in Rok, and are so vocal on the OWF in support.

However a more important question that needs to be answered is when are you guys opening up your new forums?!?!

oh yeah, good luck with the split and stuff.

Nothing but love for you Hoo, but isnt it also pretty screwed up that a member of Polar has "intimate access" (heyo, yeah you know what im talking about, get er done!) to the inner workings of another alliance and entire block, that is arguably on the "polar" (see what i did there?) opposite side from NpO?

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1299807037' post='2659275']

Nothing but love for you Hoo, but isnt it also pretty screwed up that a member of Polar has "intimate access" (heyo, yeah you know what im talking about, get er done!) to the inner workings of another alliance and entire block, that is arguably on the "polar" (see what i did there?) opposite side from NpO?
[/quote]

You are being dumb, sir.

[color="#0000FF"]I do not know if this is the place, but I received a message today informing that a former RoK member returned to the alliance after a stint in GOD to lend a hand. This member, Balder, after being given access to RoK's government forums pushed for RoK to cancel its treaties with both NpO and NoR. When RoK did not, this member returned to GOD. I am curious if there is any truth to this story.[/color]

This is very sad to see, I really thought we were making progress, Rok. I can't help but think this never would have happened if Hoo were still running the show.

Edit: RV, I'm afraid you're misinformed. Badler's explained his actions in this very thread, in fact.

Edited by NoFish

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1299803404' post='2659196']
This is a discussion about Rok leaving SF. I think it is best for both parties, as the sense of relief I saw in the leaders of SF alliances last night shows, as SF is now a more cohesive unit, while at the same time Rok can go play with Polar [b]and Pacifica[/b] all they want, and everyone is sad, but happy.
[/quote]

After we finish playing with DH, we will be sure to organise a play date with RoK in the local sandpit. It will be great, we will move all the sand around with our Tonka Trucks and heck, we might even throw sand at each other just so that our mothers can scold us for getting our clothes dirty. You can come and play in the sandpit too if you want. Just a warning though, only fellow toddlers are allowed to play with us, if any babies pitch up, well, lets just say they are going in the pot.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299786070' post='2658856']
Liz, that is a complete and total lie and you know it. RoK asked what SF wanted from them, and they demanded that they drop NoR and Polar. RoK asked what would happen if they didn't and they were told that SF would be forced to put RoK up for possible expulsion ... RoK decided to leave instead.

That isn't opinion, that is fact. I have no idea why you of all people would come here and say otherwise.
[/quote]

Cause she's a liar?

edit: silly me, I read that and had one of those moments where I knew the answer and was all too eager to put my hand up. Didn't realize you basically already answered it anyways.

Edited by hizzy

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1299807736' post='2659308']
[color="#0000FF"]I do not know if this is the place, but I received a message today informing that a former RoK member returned to the alliance after a stint in GOD to lend a hand. This member, Balder, after being given access to RoK's government forums pushed for RoK to cancel its treaties with both NpO and NoR. When RoK did not, this member returned to GOD. I am curious if there is any truth to this story.[/color]
[/quote]

Yes, this happened.

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1299808561' post='2659341']
Yes, this happened.
[/quote]

At first I was sad.

Now after watching the way RoK treated some of it's closest and longest friends / allies, I can no longer feel sorrow for the way this went down.

Edited by CptGodzilla

[quote]RoK asked what SF wanted from them, and they demanded that they drop NoR and Polar. RoK asked what would happen if they didn't and they were told that SF would be forced to put RoK up for possible expulsion ... RoK decided to leave instead. [/quote]

RoK asked what would happen if they didn't, and additionally treatied NATO and Valhalla as well. That was when it was said they'd be put up for expulsion, for the record.

As far as attacking balder's decision goes what do you expect from any member of govt when hes views are rejected and the course of action is taken that leads to the loss of the coolest and closet group of friends RoK's ever had?

Cut him some slack.
Superfriends will be missed we apologise for Hoo's actions regarding the gerbils.

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1299809939' post='2659369']
Should we start listing out the things *RoK* has done to *SF*?
[/quote]

You're implying that's actually what happened. (in regards to balder)

It isn't.

Edited by CptGodzilla

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1299809051' post='2659354']
RoK asked what would happen if they didn't, and additionally treatied NATO and Valhalla as well. That was when it was said they'd be put up for expulsion, for the record.
[/quote]

No. I threw out names of a couple of alliances that I liked, including NATO, Valhalla, TTK, and Asgaard and asked what SF would think if we ever chose to sign with them. There was a short discussion about that and THEN we moved on to what SF wants to see from us. Your response was NoR and Polar dropped. I asked you, in specific, what would happen should we refuse and you said that you'd ask us to leave and if we didn't you'd bring it to a vote. None of the alliances you named were mentioned during the expulsion portion of our conversation, Xiph.

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1299808561' post='2659341']
Yes, this happened.
[/quote]
Started drinking Chairman Hal's kool aid already, are we? And the treaty is not yet even signed. Enjoy your new bedfellows, Kait, you've earned them.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1299810613' post='2659386']
Started drinking Chairman Hal's kool aid already, are we? And the treaty is not yet even signed. Enjoy your new bedfellows, Kait, you've earned them.
[/quote]

I had to double check, but I did not bash Balder nor did I accuse him of spying. Easy on the venom, NoFish.

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1299810946' post='2659394']
I had to double check, but I did not bash Balder nor did I accuse him of spying. Easy on the venom, NoFish.
[/quote]

I think what people got saw and got angry at (me as well admittedly until this post.) It looked like you were agreeing word-for-word what RV said which you know is not the truth. If that last post was correcting that, thank you.