Impero's Game: The Truth About the Alleged Spying and Evidence of Deception

Rebel Virginia

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I anxiously await a response from Impero. Such dirty trickery is nothing less than reprehensible, cowardly and dishonorable. If you want a war, declare one. Don't manufacture CB's in a failed attempt to make yourself seem righteous. You're not.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295656940' post='2589868']
It doesn't change the fact that he walked into a blatantly obvious trap. Ignorance has never been an excuse and it still isn't.
[/quote]
It may be true he walked into it, but VE swore up and down there was ABSOLUTELY NO SETUP. THAT is what I am getting across.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1295656515' post='2589842']
A few days ago I saw a world in peril. It was dying from its own decadence and sloth. I, being the caring fellow I am, decided I had to act. The world needed not a hero, but something else. Something like me. So I did what I did best, whatever it is I did. I breathed new life into this world, and brought it back from the dead. So in a way, I'm sort of like Jesus
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Cheers! To villainy![/color]

- We are great, what a great setup
- Screens are fake
- Screens are not fake, and you are lame to fabricate a war
- Screens are fake, really, and you are lame to spy
- Screens are not fake, and remember <great injustice>
- Screens are fake, and remember <other great injustice>
Repeat

Edited by benjaminperdomo

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295656957' post='2589870']
I'd perhaps believe you if you weren't attempting to save face.
[/quote]

No I'm not attempting to save face at all. I am simply a man of honor and integrity who believes in honesty and transparency. Please take your false accusations elsewhere.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1295656985' post='2589871']
Excellent.

Loving that "special bonus". Take full advantage of it, Polar. o/
[/quote]

If they haven't already been coordinating spy ops and compiling the intel gathered then they're doing something very, very wrong.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1295657166' post='2589887']
No I'm not attempting to save face at all. I am simply a man of honor and integrity who believes in honesty and transparency. Please take your false accusations elsewhere.
[/quote]

I see through your ruse.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295656940' post='2589868']
It doesn't change the fact that he walked into a blatantly obvious trap. Ignorance has never been an excuse and it still isn't.
[/quote]

Great, so if I send out screenshots of my private forums to passerby, anyone who takes them I instantly get a CB on? At this point, the CB has fallen below even the standards of that used in the Karma War, about which VE was oh-so-outraged. Not only is the crime "accepting screenshots", but the screenshots were taken by the leader of the alliance with the [i]hope[/i] that they would be accepted.