Impero's Game: The Truth About the Alleged Spying and Evidence of Deception

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1296078995' post='2603321']
oh god not pm jokes again.. look we already covered this at the beginning of the war. :facepalm:

but since you feel like bringing it up, 41 FOK nations are in pm, 10 VE nations are in PM, and 25 in iFOK in pm. sure are a lot of cowards out there!

edit: no offense to VE, but the FOK nations i fought were definitely a lot more coordinated and a lot stronger than the VE nations i fought
[/quote]

3 percent of VE nations in PM seems pretty good, and if we are going to talk about ability to fight, can you teach your 50k+ ns nations to how to buy 5 GCs, because 2 of the 3 nations I fought last week hadn't figured out that advanced war tactic.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Stubbs' timestamp='1295822834' post='2594643']
If only all this would prompt NSO to join the fight, so that I may be on Rebel Virginia's side once more.
[/quote]
My last wish in the Cyberverse has been to see the Orders fight together.

I don't give a damn about opsec, never have. I will be doing everything in my limited influence within NSO to make sure this happens.

[quote name='ohdis' timestamp='1296068775' post='2603024']
What for? so you can sit in peace mode/turtle like most of your comrades did last year when I was in Rok and fought NSO?

Edit: Hilarious, you actually are in peace mode right now. You NSO guys are so cute, like those little yappy dogs.

[img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj296/ohdis8322/images.jpg[/img]

Its a shame too we are almost the exact same size, it would be fun slapping around an NSO target again.

on a related side note, am I the only one that thinks that if you are in peacemode you shouldn't be able to post on the OWF?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]As I've said in the past concerning peace mode "arguments." When someone you dislike does it, it is called cowardice. When you or someone you like does it, you call it a valid military strategy. Give it a rest already.

Also, yes, NSO did send nations into peace mode during the war with RoK. Not a lot though, and those that did came out in less than a week. An alliance does not lose three quarters of its NS if most of its nations are in peace mode. No, nearly all of us were fighting. Nice try though, skippy.[/color]

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1296089264' post='2603733']
3 percent of VE nations in PM seems pretty good, and if we are going to talk about ability to fight, can you teach your 50k+ ns nations to how to buy 5 GCs, because 2 of the 3 nations I fought last week hadn't figured out that advanced war tactic.
[/quote]

ve is fighting how many alliances? three? ve was blitzed by let me guess.. zero alliances? is it possible that much of polaris, including me, were already at -5 or more improvement slots by the time we got back? you bet!

im sure if VE was blitzed midday by 5 stronger alliances all down-declaring at their very limits you wouldnt be bringing this !@#$ up

[quote name='ohdis' timestamp='1296074311' post='2603191']
You are right, its an excellent strategy to avoid war.

Now go get em boy! Go get that squirrel, You can do it! Whose a good boy? yes you are, yes you are!
[/quote]
Peace mode arguments? What's this 2006 again?
Seriously give it a rest. It was stupid back then, and it has become more stupid since than, since every single friggin alliance sent their people into peace mode at one point or another.

Edit: Hilarious, you actually are in peace mode right now. You NSO guys are so cute, like those little yappy dogs.

[/quote]
We have Rabies.

Edited by Griff

What for? so you can sit in peace mode/turtle like most of your comrades did last year when I was in Rok and fought NSO?

Its a shame too we are almost the exact same size, it would be fun slapping around an NSO target again.

on a related side note, am I the only one that thinks that if you are in peacemode you shouldn't be able to post on the OWF?
[/quote]

Ah peace mode jokes. They never get old.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of universe is this? [i][b]NpO now admits it's gov had someone infiltrate another alliance to gather intel, and that it's gov accepted screenshots of VE's warchests.[/b][/i]. But NpO claims it isn't a cb because of some faux Admiral Ackbar !@#$. If this is true, you're like a mouse who squeeks "unfair" when the trap smacks you on the head.

Well, whether it's a trap or not......we've got more cheese then you. :D

You guys never quit huh? Any moron can see these are fake screen shots. You got caught and now you are trying something new like slander and lying.. Not really cool. And even worse that you guys not involved with NpO Gov believe what they are feeding you. You are burning and you arent even on the right side.. But whatever..

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297189916' post='2625871']
Why am I not surprised that this thread would be resurrected when the refutation thread has slid away.
[/quote]
I don't know, but I suddenly want to write an Impero-centric Ender's Game parody.