Impero's Game: The Truth About the Alleged Spying and Evidence of Deception

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295662348' post='2590297']
Could you please quote and bold the part of the logs that Dajobo actively tried to obtain information from Lennox? He was sent information by Lennox (supposedly working for Impero at that point), but I cannot find where Dajobo actually asked for it. Quote that section for me and your argument might have some merit. Right now it isn't an even argument at all, but a lie.
[/quote]
Here is the screenshot showing that Dajobo did actively try to obtain information;
[url=http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/screenshot20110116at100.png]here[/url]

Obviously I cannot bold a screenshot, so I'll point it out a little more specifically. Dajobo attempts to view the information sent to him in a pm known to be containing sensitive information. He even copy and pastes the error message he receives when trying to view said information. Lennox reloads the images, and Dajobo then thanks him as he is now presumably able to see the information.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1295664010' post='2590426']
Yes, I do care about the legal jargon that you seem to disregard so flippantly. For someone who supposedly cares about the truth and claims such a high standard of impartiality, you should be concerned about them as well.

And no, I know you're disingenuous, especially since you [b]just[/b] said you're biased, and yet, you [b]claim[/b] to be impartial. Once again, you've undone yourself. Great job! Bravo! :v:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I hate VE, but I hold no love for Polaris either. I'm simply here to get the truth out. Had VE simply said it wanted to roll NpO did to its dislike of them, I'd have let it be. But the weak CB and the showboating of false virtues I cannot abide. I detest liars. That's why I like GOONS: you don't pretend to be something you aren't.[/color]

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295663908' post='2590418']
Given how the conversation flowed I think the inference is pretty clear. Why would he suggest MK and VE after saying that he shouldn't spy on someone who isn't "the enemy", if he didn't mean to say that they were the enemy?
[/quote]

Can't believe you're still peddling this crap. Being an experienced old*** and all.

No doubt you've had similar talks with people talking about going rogue, or newbies talking about being spies. It's Lennox. He talks crap all the time. Even in this thread he's joking about himself and having a laugh. Do you think he meant the stuff he posted right after the OP?

I know you're in MK and all, you have a line to tow, you want this war. But bottom line is that assuming there's some semblence of justice, VE has done wrong.

Dajobo shouldn't have fallen for it, but their intent was malicious.

Also I should take the time to mention that we in CD don't really have a pony in this war. I know what's right and what's wrong. I've been fighting the good fight for a long time now, whether it be protecting the little guy in the backrooms, or out here seeing through bull.

You guys have been trying to cover up the truth for the whole time and calling us crazy conspiracy theorists. If you look at the bare facts, ignoring any intent, yeah I guess Dajobo was in the wrong. But that's a decidedly ignorant way to do things.

I used to have a lot more respect for you, Azaghul. Why not let your fellow members do the talking, I know they normally don't care about anything at least. This is a step down for you.

[quote]I hate VE, but I hold no love for Polaris either.[/quote]
I should also mention that although CD used to have a treaty with Polaris, it was long gone by the time BiPolar came around, and although we were on the losing side with them originally when they dropped us and left us to the dogs, I don't care.

Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

VE knows that. It just differs from their do's and don'ts.

Edited by Cairna

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295664240' post='2590450']
[color="#0000FF"]I hate VE, but I hold no love for Polaris either. I'm simply here to get the truth out. Had VE simply said it wanted to roll NpO did to its dislike of them, I'd have let it be. But the weak CB and the showboating of false virtues I cannot abide. I detest liars. That's why I like GOONS: you don't pretend to be something you aren't.[/color]
[/quote]

No, you're not here to have anything to do with truth, because you literally are lieing in your OP (you're actually here to amuse yourself but that's beside the point). [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97492"]I mean proven its right here in my response that you lied.[/url]

Listen, I understand you thought this would up your support, but it didn't work out because you're just making things up. Like my dealings or not, I have not said one single falsehood.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295663908' post='2590418']
Given how the conversation flowed I think the inference is pretty clear. Why would he suggest MK and VE after saying that he shouldn't spy on someone who isn't "the enemy", if he didn't mean to say that they were the enemy?
[/quote]

Well he was asked to suggest someone. He did so and gave his reason right in the logs. He said that MK and VE "are the two who are heavily involved in world politics" Can it be reasonably inferred that he thought of MK and VE as he enemies? Sure. But it's still just an inference. Reading the same logs you could also infer that he suggested those two alliances because they were more "worth spying on" which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with them being an enemy.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1295661602' post='2590245']
I remember when NpO attacked NADC, what back when NADC was very isolationist. I remember the CB was over nukes being spied away by NADC members. Then screenshots were posted by the people who actually did the spying. It wasn't the NADC. Did it change that war? Nope. Even when the NpO emperor promised it would. Will this topic, which isn't even very damaging, change anything? Nope. But hey, at least there are less people claiming the screenshots are fakes. That used to be the standard rebuttal back then.

The truth remains that there are a few alliances on Bob that almost everyone (less the direct/indirect allies) wouldn't mind being destroyed. NSO is one. NPO is another. NpO pretty much too. That's what it really boils down to. And to be honest, the best CB of all is making an alliance pay for past transgressions. That's what this game is all about. Always has been and always will be.
[/quote]

So why not VE declared war against NpO because they wanted NpO destroyed? I'll tell you why, VE or the others alliances in Pandora Box lacked of balls to declare an offensive war so they lied and fabricated a crappy CB to use the excuse that they were fighting a defensive war, summarizing your side are a bunch of cowards who don't know how fight a clean war.

Sorry to be late to the party. I see the PB&J crowd has already stopped by to deny everything.

I believe in the power of positive thinking, guys, so keep it up. Eventually you might even believe it yourselves.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1295663514' post='2590387']You still haven't proved that the screenshots are real.[/quote]

/me checks the calendar

Oh yay....we're back in 2007!

[quote]And you still haven't proved [i]mens rea[/i].[/quote]

A GOONS e-lawyer? Oh my, now I really have seen everything.

Listen, Perry Mason, when someone pulls the same stunt more than once, judging their state of mind is remarkably easy.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295664523' post='2590463']
So why not VE declared war against NpO because they wanted NpO destroyed? I'll tell you why, VE or the others alliances in Pandora Box lacked of balls to declare an offensive war so they lied and fabricated a crappy CB to use the excuse that they were fighting a defensive war, summarizing your side are a bunch of cowards who don't know how fight a clean war.
[/quote]
Just wanted to let you know that...
[size="7"][b]I've got balls of steel![/b][/size]

On a more serious note, I have yet to see anything that shows that it's a crappy CB. VE had a honeypot ready and Dajobo fell for it. There is no entrapment.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295664517' post='2590461']
No, you're not here to have anything to do with truth, because you literally are lieing in your OP (you're actually here to amuse yourself but that's beside the point). [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97492"]I mean proven its right here in my response that you lied.[/url]

Listen, I understand you thought this would up your support, but it didn't work out because you're just making things up. Like my dealings or not, I have not said one single falsehood.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I listed no falsehoods either. But the correspondence, the logs and your PMs with Lennox, quite clearly show that you were actively working with him. It quite clearly shows that the war chest information, which you claimed was available to all VE members, is secure information that you provided to Lennox yourself. You can try to keep your story together, but nobody really believed it then and still nobody buys it. It's a noble effort, trying to keep up the show as you, but no one is fooled. We can see right through you. You are quite transparent.

Also, I'm here to amuse myself? No, I was already amused with your silly story, but I still thought you and your alliance to be scum. Yesterday I acquired the evidence necessary to expose you and your lie for what it is. If I were interested in a cheap thrill, as you so imply, I would not have published this information and put myself at risk. I more than most know the dangers that come with exposing a corrupt world power to the world.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295664517' post='2590461']
Like my dealings or not, I have not said one single falsehood.
[/quote]

OMG :lol1:

[i]The Oscar goes to...[/i]

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Viridia' timestamp='1295664193' post='2590447']
Here is the screenshot showing that Dajobo did actively try to obtain information;
[url=http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/screenshot20110116at100.png]here[/url]

Obviously I cannot bold a screenshot, so I'll point it out a little more specifically. Dajobo attempts to view the information sent to him in a pm known to be containing sensitive information. He even copy and pastes the error message he receives when trying to view said information. Lennox reloads the images, and Dajobo then thanks him as he is now presumably able to see the information.
[/quote]

I believe my statement still stands. He was sent the information, but did not ask for it. Lennox sent those screenshots of his own accord, well of Impero's really. Now, did Dajobo take the correct course of action once the had the information? No. He should have reported it or at least just deleted that PM and remained silent. But having someone send you information, [b]especailly when they were directed to do so by one of your enemies[/b] is not even close to actively trying to obtain it yourself.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295664985' post='2590487']
[color="#0000FF"]I more than most know the dangers that come with exposing a corrupt world power to the world.[/color]
[/quote]

Eww... So put some clothes on. No one wants to see you exposing yourself.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1295665682' post='2590528']
Kind of funny to see people believing me when it benefits them and then claim I'm lying when it paints them in a bad. You're all pathetic.
[/quote]
At this point everybody is doing that. Literally, everybody.

I can only imagine how hilarious this is for you.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295664704' post='2590471']
I saved the screenshots, I think that's worse; me first!
[/quote]

I saved them before you did! Me first, me first!

In fact, I saved both the png and jpeg copies, and I believe I have solved the mystery of the conversion that some have been harping on. You see, you can rename a file anything you want. In some cases this may confuse your OS enough the file appears to be unusable - for instance renaming a .png file to .exe probably wont do much. But in other cases, it works just fine. In particular you can rename a .png to .jpg (or .gif or any other registered image format) and it will still work fine on most systems. This is because both .png and .jpeg files are normally opened by the same application, a graphics viewer or editor, and those applications will proceed to ignore the extension completely and detect the file type properly, from the header.

I have confirmed that this is, in fact, exactly what happened here. The .jpeg and .png files are the same size, which if you know anything about graphics formats doesnt sound correct. So I compared them.

[code]fc 28u18uu.jpg 28u18uujpg.png
Comparing files 28u18uu.jpg and 28U18UUJPG.PNG
FC: no differences encountered[/code]

Byte for byte identical. So no one actually converted the files either way. They were only renamed, doubtless by someone who thinks himself more clever than he is and somehow thought this would obfuscate their origin.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295665412' post='2590514']
[color="#0000FF"]I am heartened to see that your admiration for me has not diminished in the slightest.[/color]
[/quote]
Nor yours for me. :wub:

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1295664359' post='2590454']
Can't believe you're still peddling this crap. Being an experienced old*** and all.

No doubt you've had similar talks with people talking about going rogue, or newbies talking about being spies. It's Lennox. He talks crap all the time. Even in this thread he's joking about himself and having a laugh. Do you think he meant the stuff he posted right after the OP?

I know you're in MK and all, you have a line to tow, you want this war. But bottom line is that assuming there's some semblence of justice, VE has done wrong.

Dajobo shouldn't have fallen for it, but their intent was malicious.

Also I should take the time to mention that we in CD don't really have a pony in this war. I know what's right and what's wrong. I've been fighting the good fight for a long time now, whether it be protecting the little guy in the backrooms, or out here seeing through bull.

You guys have been trying to cover up the truth for the whole time and calling us crazy conspiracy theorists. If you look at the bare facts, ignoring any intent, yeah I guess Dajobo was in the wrong. But that's a decidedly ignorant way to do things.

I used to have a lot more respect for you, Azaghul. Why not let your fellow members do the talking, I know they normally don't care about anything at least. This is a step down for you.[/quote]
There's a big difference between fun conversations about "if I'm going to go rogue I'm going to hit xxx" and this situation.

The first is that Dajobo is a member of government. When you're government you have to be careful.

Second Lennox wasn't just speculating, he was getting ready to do it. And Dajobo went on with it even to the point of Lennox creating the nation to do it with.

Third this wasn't Dajobo speculating on who [i]he[/i] would go rogue or spy on, it was giving suggestions to Lennox.

Fourth I would put rogues in a different category than spying, in that someone like Dajobo is more likely to get something useful from a spy.

I certainly wouldn't have, while MK government, and talking to someone I know was likely to go spying, directly give them suggestions on who to spy on.

Edit: forgot to complete and hit post without realizing it.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295664523' post='2590463']
[/quote]
And your alliance did the same to [i]numerous[/i] alliances, but for ridiculous things like in the case of NADC for not wanting to treaty you.

If VE doesn't know how to fight a clean war then some of NpO's wars have been fought from a toilet, overflowing with diarrhea.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1295665920' post='2590543']
And your alliance did the same to [i]numerous[/i] alliances, but for ridiculous things like in the case of NADC for not wanting to treaty you.

If VE doesn't know how to fight a clean war then some of NpO's wars have been fought from a toilet, overflowing with diarrhea.
[/quote]

Two wrongs doesn't make a right you know...

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1295665839' post='2590535']
I saved them before you did! Me first, me first!

In fact, I saved both the png and jpeg copies, and I believe I have solved the mystery of the conversion that some have been harping on. You see, you can rename a file anything you want. In some cases this may confuse your OS enough the file appears to be unusable - for instance renaming a .png file to .exe probably wont do much. But in other cases, it works just fine. In particular you can rename a .png to .jpg (or .gif or any other registered image format) and it will still work fine on most systems. This is because both .png and .jpeg files are normally opened by the same application, a graphics viewer or editor, and those applications will proceed to ignore the extension completely and detect the file type properly, from the header.

I have confirmed that this is, in fact, exactly what happened here. The .jpeg and .png files are the same size, which if you know anything about graphics formats doesnt sound correct. So I compared them.

[code]fc 28u18uu.jpg 28u18uujpg.png
Comparing files 28u18uu.jpg and 28U18UUJPG.PNG
FC: no differences encountered[/code]

Byte for byte identical. So no one actually converted the files either way. They were only renamed, doubtless by someone who thinks himself more clever than he is and somehow thought this would obfuscate their origin.
[/quote]
Which is exactly what I said earlier regarding internal file types. :P Extensions only tell you what program ought to open them, not which ones can. If you feed a program the proper files, the name won't matter.