Impero's Game: The Truth About the Alleged Spying and Evidence of Deception

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1295660663' post='2590179']
There is no such thing as an impartial truthseeker here. I suggest you goto GPA or one of the other neutrals, they're as impartial as it gets.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm about as impartial as it gets, honestly. I have no agenda expect to tell the truth without bias and without spin.[/color]

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295660569' post='2590173']
This is a blatant lie, and thus it changes nothing. You know it and Lennox knows it. I never approached him about going to polar, he approached me with his inital logs of Dajobo. This was not enough to constitute proof (and quite frankly, since he couldn't get me screen shots because he was on mibbit and only logs, I didn't exactly belive him), so another conversation with actual proof of it being Dajobo was necessary.
[/quote]

Are you claiming that RV's screenshots are fake in the first place, or are you claiming that they are true, but merely took place after Dajobo's initial conversation? Not 100% clear on your meaning.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295660763' post='2590184']
While they both spin as much as they can, I don't think either RV or Shatt would put up fake screenies. Lennox however absolutely would, and he would gladly give them to RV as real. I mean if you're going to betray Dajobo, you would be crazy not to screw Impero.
[/quote]

They don't need fake "screenies" when they just pull crap out of their collective... well, you know. Many threads by the two have been proven to be wrong, and yet people still find them credible. How does that work?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295661050' post='2590201']
[color="#0000FF"]No lies on my part. I may be one of the few left on good terms with Lennox, [b]but I trust him[/b]. He feels a little bad about screwing over Polar, but not too much. He still hates you more than you know though. I can't verify the exact order of who spoke to who first, but it is pretty obvious to everyone that you were working with Lennox. You provided him with the war chest information, and you had him show it to Dajobo, who had no idea what he was going to be looking at.[/color]
[/quote]

...I really had to read that twice. I almost doubt you've paid any attention to this war at all, but that's obviously not true. If you're curious as to what I mean, have a chat with Dajobo.

edit: bad bbcode

Edited by Mark XIII

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1295661099' post='2590206']
So the best we have to go by is your word. Wonderful.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It has been good for over four years, and remains good still. In all my ventures my intentions have always been pure and good, and I have always told the truth to the fullest extent that I know it.[/color]

When I look at the overall picture here I say bad form to VE for setting them up, bad form to Dajobo for taking anything Lennox brought back, and good form to Lennox for pulling this off.

GATO maintained that this whole affair smelled like last weeks garbage which is why we decided to defend both sides. If this is what it takes to get a good war going anymore then hell I guess we should run with it.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1295659772' post='2590101']
This is pretty funny. Everyone on Polaris's side of things immediately declares, "OMG! Look at that! It's definitely true! You are so bad, VE!" as if saying so makes it true. These screenshots could very, very easily be fabricated.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the claims of real/fake are being made based on battle lines, but it's pretty funny that those yelling that the screenshots are real actually expect this to have any effect on anyone on the other side.
[/quote]
When you start crying fabrication, you pretty much have to throw any and all evidence out, as that means it's all easily fabricated.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295661232' post='2590214']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm about as impartial as it gets, honestly. I have no agenda expect to tell the truth without bias and without spin.[/color]
[/quote]

I can't help but assume that this is a joke.

[/quote]

A is impartial in respect R with regard to group G if and only if A's actions in respect R are not influenced at all by which member(s) of G benefit or are harmed by these actions.

You're hardly impartial.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1295661099' post='2590206']
So the best we have to go by is your word. Wonderful.
[/quote]

I have sometimes wondered why people feel so enamoured with RV's elaborate "no u" responses. Maybe it's because they're blue.

[/quote]

That's a coincidence, I'm awfully impartial myself. My agenda is that everything and everyone must burn in nuclear hellfire. I therefore hold no bias, so I feel I am qualified to call BS on your recent "revelation"

What now?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1295661224' post='2590212']
Somehow the PR wars surpass the importance of the In-Game wars - cool stuff. Nice try at flipping this Polaris, however, I think you not succeed. But to each his own... :lol1:
[/quote]

I've barely seen any Polaris members in this thread at all

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1295659899' post='2590111']
There is nothing illegal or unacceptable about "entrapment".
[/quote]

What makes it unacceptable is it was a form of baiting--followed by retaliation.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295661341' post='2590220']
When you start crying fabrication, you pretty much have to throw any and all evidence out, as that means it's all easily fabricated.
[/quote]

Not really, Polar never disputed the accuracy of the initial logs posted in the DoW, they simply disputed what they entailed (random !@#$%^&* rather than specific intent to harm).

If everybody agrees the evidence is accurate its not in doubt.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295656773' post='2589850']
Fake screenies are fake. It's not pixels, but lack of a single Impero typo, that gives it away.

But nice try.
[/quote]

And even if it was real, Dajobo STILL would have gone along with it. Roll em'

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295660569' post='2590173']
Actually, I'll make this its own thread

This is a blatant lie, and thus it changes nothing. You know it and Lennox knows it. I never approached him about going to polar, he approached me with his inital logs of Dajobo. This was not enough to constitute proof (and quite frankly, since he couldn't get me screen shots because he was on mibbit and only logs, I didn't exactly belive him), so another conversation with actual proof of it being Dajobo was necessary.

Below you will find proof that this is a lie. First are screen shots of my logs with Lennox, along with the file creation and last alteration dates. You will see that they have not been altered (the last modification date is the last time I spoke with him on that nick), and you will see that[b] the first time he approached me was after his conversation with Dajobo[/b]. Second is my PM box, with the date and time Lennox PMed me the logs of his initial talk with Dajobo, which was, as you will see, during the conversation where he revealed the existence the fact.

I challenge Dajobo to post the logs and file information of his conversation with Lennox as well.

[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/Capture2.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/Capture-3.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/3-1.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/4.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/5.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/6.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/8.png[/IM]
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/9.png[/IM]
[/quote]
Hola.

None of this changes the fact that you yourself provided screenshots from your private forum to setup Dajobo. If you truly believed the !@#$ you spout then you would have immediately gone to Dajobo and told him of Lennox's intentions. Rather, you declare war on the New Polar Order, because Dajobo waited a mere 20 hours!

Edited by youwish959

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295657309' post='2589900']
The truth of the matter is it won't matter. Rule of law has long since disappeared. Only thing that matters is if one side gets a chance to fight someone they don't like. People like Impero and gang understand this and can act with impunity so long as they have a larger side.
[/quote]

Was there ever such a thing as "rule of law" on Planet Bob? No.

Might makes right, that's the only rule people really need to know.
The rest is preference.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295659945' post='2590115']
20:33 Chancy I should spy on MHA
20:33 Chancy Just to make them mad
20:33 Dajobo|NpO| nah they aren't the enemy
20:34 Dajobo|NpO| pick domeone worth spying on
20:35 Chancy Give me suggestions
20:36 Dajobo|NpO| VE or MK are the two who are heavily involved in world politics
20:36 Dajobo|NpO| anything that happens will come through them first

Doesn't make a lot of sense is this was a VE set-up from the start. Why would Dajobo needed to have guided Lennox to spy on VE?
[/quote]
It's really not hard to imagine Lennox saying he changed his mind and wanted to spy on VE. He didn't need guidance. "Oh wait, MHA, that would be stupid, they're not worth spying on, so I'll spy on VE." I mean, the only way that wouldn't work is if Dajobo outright refused to accept anything, at which point the target is moot.

I remember when NpO attacked NADC, what back when NADC was very isolationist. I remember the CB was over nukes being spied away by NADC members. Then screenshots were posted by the people who actually did the spying. It wasn't the NADC. Did it change that war? Nope. Even when the NpO emperor promised it would. Will this topic, which isn't even very damaging, change anything? Nope. But hey, at least there are less people claiming the screenshots are fakes. That used to be the standard rebuttal back then.

The truth remains that there are a few alliances on Bob that almost everyone (less the direct/indirect allies) wouldn't mind being destroyed. NSO is one. NPO is another. NpO pretty much too. That's what it really boils down to. And to be honest, the best CB of all is making an alliance pay for past transgressions. That's what this game is all about. Always has been and always will be.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295661050' post='2590201']
[color="#0000FF"]No lies on my part. I may be one of the few left on good terms with Lennox, but I trust him. He feels a little bad about screwing over Polar, but not too much. He still hates you more than you know though. I can't verify the exact order of who spoke to who first, but it is pretty obvious to everyone that you were working with Lennox. You provided him with the war chest information, and you had him show it to Dajobo, who had no idea what he was going to be looking at.[/color]
[/quote]

Heh, wasn't Daj saying the same thing about Lennox right up until Lennox played him RV? That he could trust him? He was a friend? etc? I would say Lennox seems to have a track record of abusing that sort of trust to create chaos.

Plus as an 'objective observer' you have to admit the absence of these logs are a bit suspicious. If they say what lennox claim's they said... I have a hard time imagining him not logging them or saving them.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1295661437' post='2590226']
I love that I now know Impero is a mind reader and that he knew that sending Lennox to NpO saying he wanted to spy on MHA would make Polar tell them to spy on VE instead. Yeah, that makes total sense.
[/quote]

Good point.

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1295661558' post='2590241']
And even if it was real, Dajobo STILL would have gone along with it. Roll em'
[/quote]

I like how Impero is allowed to look for a CB, and even admit to it, yet it's only Polaris' fault when it doesn't work. Is it just me or isn't what Impero did at the onset in and of itself a CB?