Impero's Game: The Truth About the Alleged Spying and Evidence of Deception

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295659724' post='2590094']
Is Impero denying this is true? Cause if my choice comes down to trusting Lennox and trusting Impero... well I'm going to go ahead and not.

Anyhow, meh. Either Imp allowed Lennox to use VE to get Polar, or he collaborated with Lennox to get Polar. Either way is pretty shady, but it really just effects how I see VE and Impero. It doesn't effect how I see the CB. Whether Lennox or Impero was setting them up, Polar walked into the trap. It was more than enough of a CB to start this !@#$ show, and now it has started.
[/quote]

Sums up my feelings as well, will be interesting to see what happens when Impero shows up.

Maybe this thread will even raise the morale of my Polar targets, if anyone needs it they do.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295660155' post='2590132']
Still doesn't explain why Dojobo would have taken the initiative to suggest MK or VE.
[/quote]
Maybe he kinda likes MHA and kinda doesn't like MK or VE?

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1295660235' post='2590137']
Also entertaining to me is that so many people *suddenly* find Rebel Virginia to be a credible source of critical thinking and information.
[/quote]
Almost as credible as Schattenman, which isn't credible at all.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295660256' post='2590140']
Look at the bright side VE. You're going to have a few less allies to keep comms up with, and defend in war, due to these recent events. Not many people like being used as you have just done to your allies.
[/quote]

You may be jumping the gun just a tad bit, given that Impero hasn't even posted a response yet. Then again, perhaps I should think back to my recent post regarding people immediately believing to be true what they want to be true.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295659746' post='2590098']
Even if what you say for 4 is true, that would be a sting operation, and is a pretty good way of determining if Polar is actually willing to spy on your alliance or not. Which as it turns out, they are.
[/quote]

Everyone accepts screenshots.

Is that not the big thing to say?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295659945' post='2590115']
20:33 Chancy I should spy on MHA
20:33 Chancy Just to make them mad
20:33 Dajobo|NpO| nah they aren't the enemy
20:34 Dajobo|NpO| pick domeone worth spying on
20:35 Chancy Give me suggestions
20:36 Dajobo|NpO| VE or MK are the two who are heavily involved in world politics
20:36 Dajobo|NpO| anything that happens will come through them first

Doesn't make a lot of sense is this was a VE set-up from the start. Why would Dajobo needed to have guided Lennox to spy on VE?
[/quote]He chose VE as a target initially and Dajobo's poor choice of words was a coincidence?

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295659882' post='2590108']
Sick burn implies RV insulted him really well. This might be a masterstroke, sure, but it's not a "sick burn"

hth
[/quote]
I apologize if I misused the term, sometimes the finer points of term usage in English escape me. Anyway, I wasnt addressing the OP with that line, but rather something on the first page;
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295656580' post='2589843'][color="#0000FF"]Also, Impero my friend, since my last attempt you found to be a little disappointing, I truly do hope you find this report to be much more satisfying. I aim to please.[/color][/quote]

Since everybody hangs on every word here, I will do my best with my English.

Edited by Branimir

I'm amused by how all the people who got betrayed by Lennox are unquestioningly willing to present everything he's saying as true, accurate, and complete. One minute you're all declaring him duplicitous scum, but that fact is overlooked when Rebel Virginia posts some logs of a conversation with him, all the while screaming "HYPOCRISY" at VE.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1295660006' post='2590124']
As of 8 hours ago I know of more than a couple alliances that were on the fence, mostly cause they just could stomach fighting for NpO. The affect this may have is pushing some of those alliances towards NpO. One has to ask, [b]"If they are willing to do this to NpO, whose next?"[/b]

If all that Lennox has said is true (I am still a skeptic) this war will end up defining the future of our world.
[/quote]

Are you suggesting that NpO would never consider something like this to eliminate any opposition should they ever be on top of or close to the top of the food chain?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1295660375' post='2590151']
He chose VE as a target initially and Dajobo's poor choice of words was a coincidence?
[/quote]
That's a poor choice of words like the Hindenburg was a minor technical error.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295659746' post='2590098']
Even if what you say for 4 is true, that would be a sting operation, and is a pretty good way of determining if Polar is actually willing to spy on your alliance or not. Which as it turns out, they are.

There's nothing dishonest about that.
[/quote]

The dishonest part is saying that Dajobo directed Lennox to do anything. . The only way you can say he did is if you purposely misread a non-serious conversation between friends. The honest person does not go to war over what happened, and certainly doesn't continue to support the war now that the truth is out.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1295660394' post='2590153']
I'm amused by how all the people who got betrayed by Lennox are unquestioningly willing to present everything he's saying as true, accurate, and complete. One minute you're all declaring him duplicitous scum, but that fact is overlooked when Rebel Virginia posts some logs of a conversation with him, all the while screaming "HYPOCRISY" at VE.
[/quote]

They've been displaying their desperation for a while now, I wasn't surprised.

[/quote]

Stop before you get banned. Logic isn't allowed here.

[/quote]

Interpretations are easy to adjust when one's interests are at stake.

[/quote]

And you're willing to immediately accept the information he gave to VE, without first confirming it? While we can argue about what happened after the CB, we can confirm that VE did no independent confirmation before declaring war. That's placing the same trust in Lennox you are now decrying everyone else for.

These logs are probably true. Whether or not they change anything, well that's up for each of us as individuals to decide. One thing is for certain, the CB was not as innocent an infringement on VE as they'd like us to believe.

[/quote]I consider him as scummy now as he was before RV made this topic. The only difference is now he's being scummy to the other side, and I find it quite enjoyable.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295660084' post='2590126']
Under that logic, every single war on Planet Bob is because the aggressor had an intent to go to war with the defender. No one has an action done to their alliance that causes them to go "WELP, I am now compelled to go to war with you. There is literally no other way to resolve this, and I am actually being forced by some strange power."

You start a war because you want to. To imply otherwise is foolishness.
[/quote]

Indeed, VE started this war because they wanted to. My point was that this situation with Dajobo didnt need to start a war if VE didnt want it to, you can always negotiate a settlement if both sides are willing.

VE started this war because they wanted to, if Dajobo hadnt messed up then VE would have found another opportunity and taken it. Im not going to make a blanket statement about why everyone goes to war, but from my perspective VE has shown an intent to go to war with NpO and the Dajobo issue is really just their excuse.

Some people seem to think that they are oh so clever by pointing out the file change, from .jpg to .png but lets look at the URLs closer.

Look at the links in this image:

[img]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/Rebel_Virginia/Screenshot2011-01-21at121844AM.png[/img]

One of the files says: [b]28u18uu.jpg[/b]

If you look at the image URL for one of RVs reposts of the image, you'll see that the filename is: [b]28u18uujpg.png[/b]

If you are some kind of smart person, you'd be able to see that there is [b]jpg[/b] in there, like right here: 28u18uu[color=red]jpg[/color].png

What can we deduce from this? The file type was changed at some point before being reuploaded, it shows that originally, the file was 28u18uu.jpg, but one uploader may have changed it to 28u18uujpg.png, probably not photobucket but we don't know how many rounds this file has done.

But I suppose if you are a supporter of VEs actions, this still means it's fake, but that's just because you can't face facts.

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2qwosvp.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Unfortunately, Lennox's logs with Impero were not saved, so my interview with him and the evidence he gave to me is all I had to work with, but it is more than enough for any impartial truthseeker to piece together the real story, as I myself did.

@LittleRena, here are the direct links to the links in the image, a PM to Lennox from Impero. They are still active.

<Lennox> http://oi52.tinypic.com/2j0h91j.jpg
<Lennox> http://oi53.tinypic.com/28u18uu.jpg
<Lennox> http://oi51.tinypic.com/2djb190.jpg
<Lennox> http://oi54.tinypic.com/25re89z.jpg[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[/quote]
So it is ok for VE to trust in Lennox's word when he was a spy, but not NSO?

Actually, I'll make this its own thread

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295656493' post='2589840']
[color="#0000FF"]Hello friends. Once again, I am Rebel Virginia. I'm sure you all know by now VE's story of Polaris' alleged spying, but what you may not know is the truth.

A few days ago, People's Champion Lennox, aka 00Lennox, returned to this world. He joined VE. [b]Almost immediately one Mr. Impero approached him about possibly setting up a sting on Polar. Note that Impero's offer was made prior to Lennox's conversation with Dajobo.[/b] Impero sent to People's Champion Lennox, aka 00Lennox, private information from the most secure of VE's forums - information, contrary to the claims of VE, is not available to all members. In fact, many VE members were baffled at how People's Champion Lennox, aka 00Lennox, could have acquired such information. Now they'll know. Impero gave it to him.

It should be noted that this not the first time Impero has attempted this type of sting in order to catch spies. A similar attempt was made a few months ago against the then CoJ member, lillightening. Since CoJ is the domain of my dear friend Schattenmann, I shall leave it to him to disclose what he wish.

[/quote]

This is a blatant lie, and thus it changes nothing. You know it and Lennox knows it. I never approached him about going to polar, he approached me with his inital logs of Dajobo. This was not enough to constitute proof (and quite frankly, since he couldn't get me screen shots because he was on mibbit and only logs, I didn't exactly belive him), so another conversation with actual proof of it being Dajobo was necessary.

Below you will find proof that this is a lie. First are screen shots of my logs with Lennox, along with the file creation and last alteration dates. You will see that they have not been altered (the last modification date is the last time I spoke with him on that nick), and you will see that[b] the first time he approached me was after his conversation with Dajobo[/b]. Second is my PM box, with the date and time Lennox PMed me the logs of his initial talk with Dajobo, which was, as you will see, during the conversation where he revealed the existence the fact.

I challenge Dajobo to post the logs and file information of his conversation with Lennox as well.

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/4.png[/IMG]
-snip-
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/6.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/8.png[/IMG]
-snip-

Edited by Xellos
ModEdit: No hostmasks in images. Or filter evasions.

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1295660222' post='2590135']
U mad?
[/quote]

People seem to enjoy asking this of me, I can only assume it is a fad among those of lesser intellect than my self. I am not however angry. Puzzled would be a better word in this case. RV's actions are akin to shooting someone to prove your gun doesn't match the murder weapon. While trying to build his case he forgot that his actions, independent of the issue hes trying to address, are an even more solid provocation than what started the war with Polar and the actions hes is attempting to contest. It's a pretty classic case of "Cutting off the nose to spite the face".