Impero's Game: The Truth About the Alleged Spying and Evidence of Deception

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1295717348' post='2592078']
You will never get me to agree to that because it wasnt true. Karma was not a coalition, karma was and is a force of nature. Pacifica, for a time, ruled this planet with the mandate of heaven. But she could not resist the urge to abuse her power, and committed atrocity after atrocity, so the mandate was revoked. There may be plenty of big egos like you are replying to, who want to take credit for what happened, who were acting from the basest motives, I dont doubt that. But they were not responsible for our success - only for the failure to mop up properly afterwords - and their failure to learn the right lessons from their experiences, which many have put on display with comments here recently. .

It is a myth that heaven works only through those with pure hearts - in fact quite often the opposite is closer to the truth. The motives of the actors were never important, only that what had to be done, was done.
[/quote]

meh, Karma was a coalition and a political play. all those who lead Karma have proven to be quite capable of becoming the next NPO. so no Karma was nothing great. whatever greatness it may have had has since been tarnished by the likes of VE and others. The motives were always important since what came out of their mouths were simply lies, lies, and more lies. The only motive they wanted was to replace NPO in every manner, including actions.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1295701758' post='2591781']
[2011-01-22 17:49:15] [INFO] Query view for ``NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe'' opened.
[2011-01-22 17:49:15] === NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe <Teddyyo@coldfront-removed> ``...''
[2011-01-22 17:49:15] === NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe: member of #nso, #removed, and #AcTi
[2011-01-22 17:49:15] === NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe: attached to frozen.coldfront.net ``Welcome to Coldfront!''
[2011-01-22 17:49:15] === NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe: idle for 3 seconds (on since Saturday, 22 January 2011 5:44:06 PM)
[2011-01-22 17:49:15] --- End of WHOIS information for NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe.

Damn with an honest upfront Nick like that why would I be suspicious?

Also we were so nasty about it! Seriously why would you even want to highlight to the world what a fool you are?

[2011-01-22 17:51:40] <Llanowar_Elf[NpO]> Can you please leave our channel, you do not belong here.
[2011-01-22 17:51:46] <NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe> but I'm a new polar order non-descript member
[2011-01-22 17:51:51] <QuantumLeap[NpO]> You are not
[2011-01-22 17:52:06] <NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe> well, I'm sorry
[2011-01-22 17:52:06] <QuantumLeap[NpO]> but character always shows
[2011-01-22 17:52:11] =-= NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMembe is now known as Teddyyo
[/quote]
That was a joke and you know it.

Here is what happened:

captain america, under some random name, queried me about something else. I didn't know it was him, so I searched him and it said he was in that channel. So I went there to ask who he was, then just what the channel was (it was not named to any alliance, group, etc). They asked if I was not NpO. Still unaware it was anything special, I switched to 'NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMember' for fun, before the chat and then I left.

Nothing happened, no info was said about anything. I don't see why there's such a fuss.

I was simply being honest in my first post, he came accross as secretive as well as sincere and easy-going. I don't care the reason. I could have just said, "Dajobo is not sincere, he is malicious and evil!", and nothing else, and there would have been no problem. I forgot that honesty was no longer an honoured virtue on Bob.

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1295759516' post='2592966']
That was a joke and you know it.

Here is what happened:

captain america, under some random name, queried me about something else. I didn't know it was him, so I searched him and it said he was in that channel. So I went there to ask who he was, then just what the channel was (it was not named to any alliance, group, etc). They asked if I was not NpO. Still unaware it was anything special, I switched to 'NewPolarOrderNon-DescriptMember' for fun, before the chat and then I left.

Nothing happaened, no info was said about anything. I don't see why there's such a fuss.
[/quote]
Fuss? What fuss? You were the one who brought it up and said Dajobo was acting sketchy. Of course he was, you crashed an NpO private channel. :rolleyes:

-Bama

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1295760028' post='2592974']
Fuss? What fuss? You were the one who brought it up and said Dajobo was acting sketchy. Of course he was, you crashed an NpO private channel. :rolleyes:

-Bama
[/quote]
A supposedly private channel with four people, none with any form of ops, and just two with an NpO tag. To me, at the time, [i]yes[/i], he seemed sketchy, which I said in response to a post saying things about him.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1295760339' post='2592985']
A supposedly private channel with four people, none with any form of ops, and just two with an NpO tag. To me, at the time, [i]yes[/i], he seemed sketchy, which I said in response to a post saying things about him.
[/quote]
Okay, so why are you surprised that Dajobo then proceeded to show that you yourself were "acting sketchy" at the time? If you hadn't brought it up there'd be no "fuss".

-Bama

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1295760339' post='2592985']
[/quote]

Heh. You go into a polar chan with a fake nick on and comment about sketchyness. Pettle Kot, wait. That's not it...

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1295760548' post='2592994']
Heh. You go into a polar chan with a fake nick on and comment about sketchyness. Pettle Kot, wait. That's not it...
[/quote]
No, I went in as Teddyyo and changed it after he asked if I was in NpO as a joke. Clear it up?

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1295762342' post='2593255']
No, I went in as Teddyyo and changed it after he asked if I was in NpO as a joke. Clear it up?
[/quote]

Oh okay, because everyone knows you so it was clearly obvious that you were a VE member. Dude, you're a joke.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1295763941' post='2593373']
Oh okay, because everyone knows you so it was clearly obvious that you were a VE member. Dude, you're a joke.
[/quote]
I forgot it's really hard to look up someone, like I did which brought me there in the first place, in the land of Polaris. Not to mention simple sarcasm is no longer understood. May I advise you into attending a lesson on the A-B-C's, as well?

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1295813339' post='2594284']
I forgot it's really hard to look up someone, like I did which brought me there in the first place, in the land of Polaris. Not to mention simple sarcasm is no longer understood. May I advise you into attending a lesson on the A-B-C's, as well?
[/quote]

They asked who you were so they didn't [i]have[/i] to look it up. What you didn't wasn't simple sarcasm it was simple [i]minded. [/i] Sure, I'll take some classes, slime.

Teddyyo give it away because you are just making yourself look like a goose. This was and is such a minor issue and we wouldn't have even bought it up if you didn't.
Just don't go acting like a tool then sprouting crap and you'll be fine.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1295820961' post='2594524']
Teddyyo give it away because you are just making yourself look like a goose. This was and is such a minor issue and we wouldn't have even bought it up if you didn't.
Just don't go acting like a tool then sprouting crap and you'll be fine.
[/quote]
I agree with this man on the implied point that schetchy queries and whatnot are sometimes better left ignored and forgotten.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1295718282' post='2592094']
Strange how Polaris is suddenly morally opposed to traps. For some reason I have a hard time feeling sorry for them. No one deserves this more.
[/quote]
Right?

Suddenly the shoe is on the other foot...

[quote name='Screwedupmonkey' timestamp='1295847930' post='2595741']
hey i can see my warchest :awesome:
[/quote]
You should thank your alliance leader for the fame. :smug:

I am sad my warchest info is not up there....

Impero! am I not good enough?!?! Is my information not important enough to share with the world?!?

But just incase you guys were wondering at the time of that posting I had 500-480 million bucks in my warchest.

FYI

[quote name='ohdis' timestamp='1296057276' post='2602759']
I am sad my warchest info is not up there....

Impero! am I not good enough?!?! Is my information not important enough to share with the world?!?

But just incase you guys were wondering at the time of that posting I had 500-480 million bucks in my warchest.

FYI
[/quote]
If you want I will willingly accept screenshots of your warchest information.

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1296065182' post='2602912']
If you want I will willingly accept screenshots of your warchest information.
[/quote]

What for? so you can sit in peace mode/turtle like most of your comrades did last year when I was in Rok and fought NSO?

Edit: Hilarious, you actually are in peace mode right now. You NSO guys are so cute, like those little yappy dogs.

[img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj296/ohdis8322/images.jpg[/img]

Its a shame too we are almost the exact same size, it would be fun slapping around an NSO target again.

on a related side note, am I the only one that thinks that if you are in peacemode you shouldn't be able to post on the OWF?

Edited by ohdis

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1296071451' post='2603098']
Yes, peace mode is totally an indication of how cowardly a person is and in no way indicates a strategy of any kind. God that is so cliche.
[/quote]

You are right, its an excellent strategy to avoid war.

Now go get em boy! Go get that squirrel, You can do it! Whose a good boy? yes you are, yes you are!

[quote name='ohdis' timestamp='1296074311' post='2603191']

Now go get em boy! Go get that squirrel, You can do it! Whose a good boy? yes you are, yes you are!
[/quote]
You caught me, I hate war and want to hug my infra for as much time as possible.

Infra > Friends :smug:

[quote name='ohdis' timestamp='1296074311' post='2603191']

[/quote]

oh god not pm jokes again.. look we already covered this at the beginning of the war. :facepalm:

but since you feel like bringing it up, 41 FOK nations are in pm, 10 VE nations are in PM, and 25 in iFOK in pm. sure are a lot of cowards out there!

edit: no offense to VE, but the FOK nations i fought were definitely a lot more coordinated and a lot stronger than the VE nations i fought

Edited by Roi Loup