Peace in our time

peron

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280597778' post='2396075']
We would like to clarify that our reasons for continuing this war remain unchanged. We merely recognize that there are no longer any viable means to attain our goals.
[/quote]
Errty my friend, Ray Charles could see this back in April

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280597778' post='2396075']We would like to clarify that our reasons for continuing this war remain unchanged. We merely recognize that there are no longer any viable means to attain our goals.[/quote]Classy as always.
Congratulations for getting peace, Ertyy

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1280598460' post='2396113']White peace isn't victory.[/quote]Well, white peace was our goal from the beginning. We got that.
Gramlins lost two thirds of their alliance, their prestige and the respect of most members of this community and got nothing of their goals in the war.
But I guess that you are reading the same books as Ram. How do you define victory?

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280597778' post='2396075']
We would like to clarify that our reasons for continuing this war remain unchanged. We merely recognize that there are no longer any viable means to attain our goals.
[/quote]

LOL. Excellent wordplay. Why don't you just go ahead you and admit you lost?

Anyway, I'd like to levy some congratulations.
[i]To IRON:[/i] congrats on your victory!
[i]To Ertyy, MatthewPK, VonDroz and RamirusMaximus:[/i] congratulations on snatching ruin and defeat out of the jaws of victory! You've made many of us e-happy.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1280601210' post='2396176']
Well done on finally seeing some sense. If only you could have done so three months ago.
[/quote]

Did you really want to see the continuance, as a legitimate political entity, of the obscenity that the Gramlins (now RAMlins) have become?

Edited by Crymson

thank Admin it's FINALLY over (guess even people w/ impossibly sized egos have to be brought down eventually - those it took this long was something else, what a shame Gre V_V)

kudos IRON & DAWN for getting out of this fiasco (also to Gamemaster - does this mean you'll go back to TOOL now? just kidding :P)

o/ to peace

Congratulations on a hard won victory IRON and DAWN, enjoy your time of peace, it is well deserved. Very honourable move to let them off with white peace, can't say I would have been so charitable as to let the rats live and continue to spread their disease, but you are obviously more merciful than I. Now that Gre has been defeated, is this the time that I ask them to admit that their alliance is terrible and everything they have ever done in their entire history is a stain on the political landscape of Bob? It would seem quite fitting to me, though that may be too much of an inside joke.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1280605245' post='2396255']
Congratulations on a hard won victory IRON and DAWN, enjoy your time of peace, it is well deserved. Very honourable move to let them off with white peace, can't say I would have been so charitable as to let the rats live and continue to spread their disease, but you are obviously more merciful than I. Now that Gre has been defeated, is this the time that I ask them to admit that their alliance is terrible and everything they have ever done in their entire history is a stain on the political landscape of Bob? It would seem quite fitting to me, though that may be too much of an inside joke.
[/quote]

No, because that would be very revisionist of you.