Peace in our time

peron

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ongratulations to IRON, I am glad to see war finally come to an end for you even if it hasn't really been much of a challenge for you lately. ;)

Surprising to see the Gremlins finally come to the realization that they weren't winning, I thought this war would continue indefinitely as egos refused to see what has been clear to the rest of us for so long.

Here is to the next step for IRON in finishing those reparations. :wub: peron and DVD :wub:

I'm happy to see this thing come to an end. As for speculating on what the terms really would have been from The Gramlins, that is something I'm not interesting in whatsoever. What we have here are two sides that for all intents and purposes did not trust each other one iota so speculating on the terms seems foolish from our perspective since we have literally no reason to trust the word of The Gramlins. They can continue to believe whatever they want, they now see where their actions over the last few months have lead them.

I'm personally happy that we at IRON and DAWN maintained our offer of white peace and equally happy The Gramlins took that offer. Asking for reps from The Gramlins is unnecessary from my perspective and giving an inch toward their demands would have validated their actions in my eyes. I'm happy to have done neither.

I'll just say good luck to The Gramlins, may you rebuild and find whatever happiness awaits you after this long episode.

[quote name='GearHead' timestamp='1280598097' post='2396095']
Time to pay those reps... :wacko:
[/quote]

IRON has been making rep payments for awhile now.

Congrats to IRON and DAWN. And to the Gramlins at the top end who managed to avoid being decimated.

Congratulations to our friends IRON and DAWN. The two of you fought long and hard for this peace and I’m proud of the way you conducted yourself during this long and meaningless conflict. You have earned much respect in my eyes for holding to the offer of white peace and not asking for reparations that was well within your rights to demand. I know it was never the intention of IRON or DAWN to completely destroy Gramlins and I’m happy this war has ended for both parties.
o/ IRON
o/ DAWN
:wub:

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1280598435' post='2396112']
Really? I'm sure I remember either Ramirus or Matthew PK saying that it wasn't (apologies being "mere words" or something).
[/quote]

They wanted an apology, they had a hang up over establishing sincerity.

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280597778' post='2396075']
We would like to clarify that our reasons for continuing this war remain unchanged. We merely recognize that there are no longer any viable means to attain our goals.
[/quote]

What I think you mean to say is since you couldn't get CN as a whole behind you, and RAMLINS are down to 12 nations and are just about a !@##$ hair away from dead you decided to white peace.

Edited by Timberland

Congrats to all.. Unforunate to see that the Gremlins had to basically destroy their alliance in terms of membership, respect and trust... Principles to die by I suppose. I will miss some of the membership that has ceased to exist on Bob. To those who left there lifelong homes to avoid the stigma of the "new" Gremlins, a sad and unforunate, but necessary move, I wish you well in your new homes.

oo/ IRON
oo/ DAWN
oo/ "old" Gremlins
"new" Gremlins [img]http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/smiley_nope.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280597778' post='2396075']
We would like to clarify that our reasons for continuing this war remain unchanged. [b]We merely recognize that there are no longer any viable means to attain our goals.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1280601023' post='2396171']
What I think you mean to say is since you couldn't get CN as a whole behind you and RAMLINS are down to 12 nations and are just about a !@##$ hair away from dead you decided to white peace.
[/quote]

Isn't that what they said?

I wish to thank those who supported us since this lunacy began. This won't be forgotten.
Thank to Gramlins for a the great service they did to our humble alliance and congratulations for finally

IRON o/
DAWN o/
Peace o/