Peace in our time

peron

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1280947937' post='2400886']
Now what will happen to my massive announcement? Also, how in the world is Ramirus STILL in power?
[/quote]

Those left in the alliance are either inactives or hardcore supporters of Ramirus.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='BlkAK47002' timestamp='1280610476' post='2396346']
Congrats IRON and DAWN.

Lets just hope Ram won't pull this #$@% again. Though he really isn't in the position to try now or in the near future.
[/quote]

I would say that Planet bob would be a better place if more alliances fought for their ideals as far as they could, not less.

Edited by agafaba

[quote name='agafaba' timestamp='1281040430' post='2401967']
I would say that Planet bob would be a better place if more alliances fought for their ideals as far as they could, not less.
[/quote]
If an "Alliance" had been fighting for their ideals over half of them wouldn't have left.

ah congratulations are in order for IRON/DAWN. just a few short months ago, under the thumb of unconditional surrender, the international community rose to its feet in major support for your efforts. i am thrilled to see this post and it most certainly means you outlasted the enemy and gives you a great victory!! this may be one of those few times in CN history that a white peace actually hands you a win but this time it happened and I couldn't be happier!!!

o/IRON

[quote name='BlkAK47002' timestamp='1281212011' post='2403923']
If an "Alliance" had been fighting for their ideals over half of them wouldn't have left.
[/quote]

Except that "ideals" and "victory" dont mean the same thing.
Besides show me the part where they were not fighting for a set of ideals? What were they fighting for anyway, defeat? Shame? They knew they were going to lose a long time ago, so either they fought for their ideals or they fought to lose, and if they did that than they won...
Or they lost, I dont know.