A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

[center][img]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8774/koga.png[/img]

"Due to the poorly written message(s) which have been dumped by some guy wearing a costume made out of poorly aged paper and being amused that this individual then declared himself as the 'noblest and strongest willed black team alliance ever', I was forced to consider my situation. After much soul-searching, I decided to track down this fellow, and what I found was quite interesting to say the least.

Apparently, the individual who was trying to invite me to join this collective of 'Dark Lords' was a escaped inmate of some kind of asylum who had the deluded ambition to believe that he could become the greatest. After phoning around, I discovered nobody could be more crazed then me.

Therefore, it has come down to this. I, Franz Ferdinand, the greatest dictator who ever lived shall hereby accept the offer from Tolwym of the Dark Lords. That offer is the refusal of joining his posse. As a result, I can't wait to see what these consequences are.

I hereby await what Tolwyn's response is to this thread."[/center]

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='28 June 2010 - 06:46 PM' timestamp='1277747196' post='2352882']
Yeah at first I thought it was one of our own being a funny guy but then I realised that [b]everyone got the message from him[/b].

It is pretty funny though either way.
[/quote]

Not me, and this breaks my heart. I have been Black for almost 4 years and I am not even worthy to get a recruitment letter?

THIS MEANS VENDETTA TOLWYN

[quote name='Louisa' date='28 June 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1277752847' post='2353018']
Not me, and this breaks my heart. I have been Black for almost 4 years and I am not even worthy to get a recruitment letter?

THIS MEANS VENDETTA TOLWYN
[/quote]

Careful Louisa, he has the strongest will of any nation or alliance in existence! Have you ever been attacked by soemone wielding a strong will? Let me warn you, it is not fun.

Edit: punctuation

Edited by Locke426

[quote name='Beefspari' date='28 June 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1277751602' post='2352976']
I am abandoning GOONS and joining immediately. One concern, both of you will attack me if I don't join. How will this play out for me considering I can only be in one alliance?
[/quote]
Dual membership, FTW! :P

Best of luck to THE DARK LORD (no s as of yet)

At least you have decent resources. Feel free to drop me an ultimatum when you get a few more ns under your belt.:ph34r:

Oh, and welcome to planet Bob. :)

Also, due to the nature of your messages, we will be imposing a caffeine embargo upon thee. ;)

I THINK YOU'RE GOING ABOUT THIS THE WRONG WAY AND ON THE WRONG SPHERE. TRY PINK FIRST. BY THE WAY YOU CAN BE AGAINST THE RAIDING OF YOUR MEMBERS ALL YOU WANT, BUT ITS NOT A TECH RAID IF YOU GIVE THEM A VALID CB(ie: recruiting members) TO ROLL YOU FOR

[quote name='Strykewolf' date='28 June 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1277755962' post='2353068']
At least you have decent resources. Feel free to drop me an ultimatum when you get a few more ns under your belt.:ph34r:

Oh, and welcome to planet Bob. :)

Also, due to the nature of your messages, we will be imposing a caffeine embargo upon thee. ;)
[/quote]

strykewolf!!!! very long time no see.

ok I'm not going to post in caps. good luck with whatever you plan on doing.

also laser funny as always.

[quote name='Banksy' date='28 June 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1277757994' post='2353101']
personally i think this is a good idea and this will be a successful endeavour.
[/quote]

You know what, you're right.

I, for two, welcome our new dark overlords.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1277744918' post='2352812']

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU SHOULD REFUSE, THEN THERE WILL BE EITHER IMMEDIATE CONSEQUENCES DEALT PERSONALLY TO YOU BY MYSELF, OR OTHER AGENTS OF THE DARK LORDS WHO HAVE BEEN PLANTED IN OTHER ALLIANCES. (TO ENSURE THEIR SECURITY, THEIR IDENTITIES WILL NOT BE REVEALED).

[/font]
[/quote]

[i]Brilliant[/i] political move

[img]http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/motivation_vison.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Laserwolf' date='28 June 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1277757773' post='2353096']
[img]http://capslockhouse.pbworks.com/f/1205119050/capslock.png[/img]

Apparently this is his [i]real[/i] plan.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='28 June 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1277759241' post='2353126']
Sir, I am interested in subscribing to your bold-fonted, and/or, all capitalized newsletter. Good luck in this and may the [b]Gods of All That Is Black[/b] bless your ventures.
[/quote]

[quote name='saxasm' date='28 June 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1277759858' post='2353142']
[b]I AM HAPPY THAT I AM NOT ON THE BLACK SPHERE, SO I WON'T HAVE TO FACE YOUR WRATH, MY LORD.[/B]

:mellow:
[/quote]

[quote name='William Bonney' date='28 June 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1277760048' post='2353146']
[i]Brilliant[/i] political move

[img]http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/motivation_vison.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]Do not poke fun at the dark lords. They will one day be poking fun at you when they have taken over black. You will get what's coming to you.[/color]

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' date='28 June 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1277752265' post='2353006']
[center]

Therefore, it has come down to this. I, Franz Ferdinand, the greatest dictator who ever lived shall hereby accept the offer from Tolwym of the Dark Lords. That offer is the refusal of joining his posse. As a result, I can't wait to see what these consequences are.

I hereby await what Tolwyn's response is to this thread."[/center]
[/quote]

Didn't you just join him, stage a coup, then merge his (your) alliance into yours(not his)? What sort of triple reverse plot is this?