A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

No one expects the Apocalypse. When it comes, the best thing to do is roll with it.

Hail the Dark Lords.

On through parched and arid wastelands
Marching for the shadowed Lord
CN's light does flee in panic
leading us with his flaming sword

OooooAhhhhhhhhhhAhhhhhAiiiiha

In the streets the child is waiting
peering to the day afar
waiting for the Sheep of Passage
Waiting for the last HaHa

Goodness, now I'm all flushed.

Edited by Stilcho

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1277829465' post='2354030']
BLACK CAN NOT BE TAINTED WITH THE INFERIORITY OF THE OTHER TEAMS.
[/quote]

Hmm, that is a very interesting read right there. Will you be sending political dissidents to concentration camps next so as to make purge the Black Team of all its unwanted and inferior people? Then work on cleansing the world of all those inferior to the Black Team?

[quote name='BloodFury' date='29 June 2010 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1277830911' post='2354063']
Hmm, that is a very interesting read right there. Will you be sending political dissidents to concentration camps next so as to make purge the Black Team of all its unwanted and inferior people? Then work on cleansing the world of all those inferior to the Black Team?
[/quote]

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE INFERIOR, ONLY IGNORANT, IF YOU ARE ON THE BLACK TEAM. TO NOT BE ON THE BLACK TEAM IS INFERIOR BY DEFINITION.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1277831002' post='2354066']
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE INFERIOR, ONLY IGNORANT, IF YOU ARE ON THE BLACK TEAM. TO NOT BE ON THE BLACK TEAM IS INFERIOR BY DEFINITION.
[/quote]

Do you have scientific proof that those not on the Black Team are Inferior? I am going to have to ask to see some credible sources on this one.

[quote name='BloodFury' date='29 June 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1277831094' post='2354069']
Do you have scientific proof that those not on the Black Team are Inferior? I am going to have to ask to see some credible sources on this one.
[/quote]

DIVINE RIGHTEOUSNESS HAS ENLIGHTENED ME TO THE FACT OF THIS. THAT IS MY SOURCE.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1277831806' post='2354082']
[b]DIVINE RIGHTEOUSNESS[/b] HAS ENLIGHTENED ME TO THE FACT OF THIS. THAT IS MY SOURCE.
[/quote]

I find this hard to believe since CCC is blue (officially anyway), GOD is maroon, CoJ is red, and The Order Of Light is white. :P

Also, this all-caps gimmick is getting really annoying, really fast.

[OOC]/me goes back to linguistic nerdery[/OOC]

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1277831806' post='2354082']
[/quote]

So the almighty Admin came before you and told you to unite the Black Sphere in order to crush the other Inferior Sphere's? I find this highly unlikely, as he would of given you a token of favor for this, do you have such a piece?

wow, [size="6"]GREAT GREAT ANSWER[/size]! So i feel Aqua is better cuz MHA is ranked #1. Please explain to me how can u get Sparta to fall into [size="6"]THE DARK LORDS[/size]? as i know u will never over power them

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1277831806' post='2354082']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I do not know where you got this idea from, but the fact of the matter is I have a monopoly on divine righteousness. I have a long history of standing up for the little man. While I once supported you I am afraid now that you have gone too far. Uniting black under your rule is no doubt a noble goal, but your bigotry against other colors I most certainly cannot tolerate.[/color]

All colors are powerful, so dont state that Black is better. There are all balanced, u can never get black stronger than the rest and saying tht is basically better than the rest.

[quote name='FearUnited' date='29 June 2010 - 09:28 AM' timestamp='1277832508' post='2354098']
All colors are powerful, so dont state that Black is better. There are all balanced, u can never get black stronger than the rest and saying tht is basically better than the rest.
[/quote]

Besides, uniting Black would be akin to herding cats. :P

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1277834965' post='2354129']
I DONT HATE THE OTHER COLOURS, IM JUST SAYING THAT THEYRE OVER RATED.
[/quote]

You already said they were inferior, thus eluding to the fact that you didn't like the other colors and the Member Nations on said colors. So if we continue with that argument, you are a Colorist.

THEY ARE INFERIOR BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ON THE BLACK TEAM. BUT LIKE I SAID, I DONT HATE THEM. THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE JUST CHOICE OF SWITCHING TOBLACK. UNTIL THEY DO THOUGH, THEY ARE NOT TO BE DEALT WITH.

[quote name='BloodFury' date='29 June 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1277832290' post='2354092']
So the almighty Admin came before you and told you to unite the Black Sphere in order to crush the other Inferior Sphere's? I find this highly unlikely, as he would of given you a token of favor for this, do you have such a piece?
[/quote]

think he got the message wrong...PINK was supposed to be the sphere he led not black ;)

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' date='29 June 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1277836548' post='2354169']
So you were destined to unite the Black team and destroy every other color sphere? I guess I better switch to Black then... :o
[/quote]

I COULDNTVE HAVE BETER SUMMARIZED IT THANT HIS.