A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

[quote name='PotFace' date='29 June 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1277836800' post='2354177']
Wait what? Is this a joke? Or is this guy actually serious?

TOLWYN, there's this whole other alliance called OMGLGPPP!!! that may be interested in signing a treaty with you.
[/quote]

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THEIR LEADER IS SO I MAY SPEAK WITH HIM

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='FearUnited' date='29 June 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1277836158' post='2354157']
There is no correct team buddy
[/quote]

CLEARLY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING. HE *JUST* SAID THAT BLACK IS THE CORRECT TEAM. HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH, AND ANYTHING THAT CONTRADICTS THEM IS A LIE. WHAT OTHER TEAM IS THE HUE OF OBLIVION? WHAT OTHER TEAM SWALLOWS THE STARS OF THE NIGHT SKY IN ITS INFINITE DARKNESS? YOUR INABILITY TO EVEN RECOGNIZE THE EXISTENCE OF A CORRECT TEAM IS FURTHER EVIDENCE OF YOUR INHERENT INFERIORITY.

ONE DAY THE DARK LORDS WILL GROW TIRED OF YOUR WILLFULLY IGNORANT NATURE.

PATHETIC

-A DARK LORDS SYMPATHIZER-

[quote name='FearUnited' date='29 June 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1277836997' post='2354186']
u have to go on IRC to chat with him ;)
[/quote]

BUT THAT ALLIANCE IS NOT LISTED ON THE PINNED THREAD.

WHO IS THE LEADER OF OMGLGPPP?

[quote name='FearUnited' date='29 June 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1277837207' post='2354192']
i said that there is NO, i will say it again, NO CORRECT TEAM. His words are false as i stay by my word.
[/quote]

LOL

YOUR IMPERTINENT LIES WILL DESTROY LONG BEFORE THE DARK LORDS GET AROUND TO IT.

BTW, I THINK THAT THE OTHER DARK LORDS ARE KITTYDOG AND DR DAVIDRBANNER. :ph34r:

THat weak spineless fool? He cant do anything to me, he has no alliance and power. I say he has a big goal, yes, but can he defend and support tht? NO, are other colored alliances inferior to black color alliances, NO, is he on the black senator seat, NO. So he is making ridicious claims and stop this instant.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1277834965' post='2354129']
I don[b]'[/b]t hate the other colours, I[b]'[/b]m just saying that they[b]'[/b]re over rated.
[/quote]
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/Capture666.JPG[/img]

<_<

Bummer, he is way to strong :( !!

May Admin have mercy on our souls as I shall have none.

[quote name='PotFace' date='29 June 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1277836800' post='2354177']
Wait what? Is this a joke? Or is this guy actually serious?

TOLWYN, there's this whole other alliance called OMGLGPPP!!! that may be interested in signing a treaty with you.
[/quote]
I laughed and clapped. You sir are awesome. That is being sigged.

But I support both DL and OMGLGPP!

They are good for a laugh. Please don't raid them.

Um, am I being overly pedantic to point out that Black is not a color - it is the [i]absence[/i] of color? Just as white is the combination of ALL color frequencies?

Logically extrapolating from this, White would be [b]superior [/b]as it contains [b]all [/b]colors, while Black would be the only [b]inferior [/b]- since it contains [b]no [/b]color at all.

(And I'm not going back and putting it in CAPS. [color="#0000FF"]But I'll make some of it blue).[/color]

Edited by Sun WuKong

[quote name='xoindotnler' date='29 June 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1277837895' post='2354207']
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/Capture666.JPG[/img]

<_<

Bummer, he is way to strong :( !!

May Admin have mercy on our souls as I shall have none.
[/quote]

They got a new member now...He has nukes

Just sayin.....

:rolleyes:

I certainly have no desire to join you TOLWYN nor do I think my Alliance in general is interested in joining you either. In fact....while we see your actions as bold....they are quite possibly suicidal. If there was major discord on the "Black" team your points might have been taken more seriously.
If your purpose was to get attention then kudos to you. You got it. If your intentions are as stated then might I suggest you research the Alliances more thoroughly. I think you'll find that the majority of "Black" team Alliances get along with each other rather well and that your so called desire to unite the sphere will come to nothing as past attempts in other colors have.

[quote name='Sun WuKong' date='29 June 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1277838492' post='2354216']
Um, am I being overly pedantic to point out that Black is not a color - it is the [i]absence[/i] of color? Just as white is the combination of ALL color frequencies?

Logically extrapolating from this, White would be [b]superior [/b]as it contains [b]all [/b]colors, while Black would be the only [b]inferior [/b]- since it contains [b]no [/b]color at all.

(And I'm not going back and putting it in CAPS. [color="#0000FF"]But I'll make some of it blue).[/color]
[/quote]

EXACTLY, IT CONTAINS NO COLOURS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ARE WORTHY ENOUGH TO BE INCLUDED WITHIN IT.

ANYWAY, MY DEMAND TO SPEAK WITH THE LEADER OF OMGLGPPP STILL STANDS. IF YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHERE TO FIND HIM, I SHALL FIND OUT ON MY OWN.

[quote name='Duncan' date='29 June 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1277838577' post='2354220']
I certainly have no desire to join you TOLWYN nor do I think my Alliance in general is interested in joining you either. In fact....while we see your actions as bold....they are quite possibly suicidal. If there was major discord on the "Black" team your points might have been taken more seriously.
If your purpose was to get attention then kudos to you. You got it. If your intentions are as stated then might I suggest you research the Alliances more thoroughly. I think you'll find that the majority of "Black" team Alliances get along with each other rather well and that your so called desire to unite the sphere will come to nothing as past attempts in other colors have.
[/quote]

As i agree, black already get along with eachother pretty well. Your movement right now is putting u in a suicidal place. Stop these message before u get urself in Permi-ZI :nuke:

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1277836890' post='2354181']
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THEIR LEADER IS SO I MAY SPEAK WITH HIM
[/quote]

I don't normally bow to demands. However, for you, this one time, I have decided to make an exception.

Ruler: Blind Murder v2
Nation: Cashville
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=381223

That's the leader of the Alliance you wish to speak to.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1277838686' post='2354221']
ANYWAY, MY DEMAND TO SPEAK WITH THE LEADER OF OMGLGPPP STILL STANDS. IF YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHERE TO FIND HIM, I SHALL FIND OUT ON MY OWN.
[/quote]

I'm just kicking rocks here, but maybe #omglgppp ?

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1277841690' post='2354266']
I HAVE CONTACTED BLIND MURDER V2 AND AWAIT HIS RESPONSE. THE DARK LORDS MAY BE GAINING ANOTHER ALLY.
[/quote]

DOES THIS MEAN YOU ALREADY HAVE AT LEAST ONE ALLY? IF SO, THEY ARE THE LUCKIEST ALLIANCE ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET.