A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='01 July 2010 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1277911629' post='2355195']
[color="#0000FF"]Tolwyn has said a multitude of times that tech raiding on his alliance is banned, all I want to know is how he plans to enforce that rule, with no protector and no real treaties apart from one NAP.

To those mentioning NOIRs anti black techraiding rules: Somehow I doubt that NOIR actually supports this guy, but then if they do, well, each to their own I guess.[/color]
[/quote]
Do you just not "get" jokes or something?

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Derwood1' date='29 June 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1277873240' post='2354867']
OK I see this as DOW against Poison Clan and pretty much all of the current Black Team Alliances......is that your intention, or are you just a blowhard?
[/quote]
AS I ALREADY SAID, ANY BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE THAT ISNT WITH US IS AGAINST US. SO ASK YOURSELF THIS: WHEN THE BLACK CIVIL WAR DOES COME (AND IT WILL BE QUITE SOON), WHOSE SIDE WILL YOU FIND YOURSELF ON? THE WINEERS OR THE LOSERS.

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='30 June 2010 - 09:27 AM' timestamp='1277911629' post='2355195']
[color="#0000FF"]Tolwyn has said a multitude of times that tech raiding on his alliance is banned, all I want to know is how he plans to enforce that rule, with no protector and no real treaties apart from one NAP.

To those mentioning NOIRs anti black techraiding rules: Somehow I doubt that NOIR actually supports this guy, but then if they do, well, each to their own I guess.[/color]
[/quote]

BECAUSE I HAVE BANNED ALL SUCH RAIDS ON MY ALLIANCE. THE DIVINITY OF THE BLACK LORDS PROTECTS ME IN THIS MANNER.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' date='01 July 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1277916996' post='2355296']
"Tolywn, didn't you get the memo, The Dark Lords are moving to Pink Team. Please change your nation's team colour, or you shall be put on The Dark Lord's raid list as has been agreed between me and you."
[/quote]

THE DARK LORDS WILL NEVER BE PINK FOR BLACK IS THE ONLY TRUE SPHERE. THE DIVINITY OF TOLWYN HAS SOLIDIFIED THIS FACT.

Don't you get it?!?!

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF SUCH AGREEMENT. CLEARLY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THE DARK LORDS. THAT IS, TO UNIFY THE BLACK TEAM UNDER ONE BANNER AND CONQUER THE WORLD.

ALL SUCH MOVES TO A TEAM SUCH AS PINK, ARE OF COURSE, HEREBY BANNED.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1277917239' post='2355303']
WHERE IS THE PROOF OF SUCH AGREEMENT. CLEARLY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THE DARK LORDS. THAT IS, TO UNIFY THE BLACK TEAM UNDER ONE BANNER AND CONQUER THE WORLD.

[/quote]
"You held all the proof, so please don't tell me you accidentally deleted it all. You said that you could be trusted with all of the documents in regards to The Dark Lords. I remember quite vividly about your desire to move to Pink Team and to establish an alliance dedicated to uniting all of the ballerinas in the world under one banner."

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1277917239' post='2355303']

[/quote]

GASP!!!!

THE URL'S IN YOUR SIG ARE NOT IN CAPS!!!

YOU MUST FIX THIS MISTAK ASAP!!!

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1277917410' post='2355307']
DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM PEOPLE OF THE CYBER NATIONS. HIS LIES SEEK ONLY TO DIVIDE OUR GROWING ALLIANCE.
[/quote]
"That is impossible, I never lie, hence why I'm considered the most trustworthy person who ever existed. That was the reason why you appointed me ruler of all of The Dark Lords behind closed doors. Don't you trust me anymore, Tolwyn?"

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='30 June 2010 - 11:04 AM' timestamp='1277917439' post='2355309']
I CAN SEE YOU'RE SLOWLY BEGINNING TO SEE THE SENSE IN THE DARK LORDS PROPOSAL :P
[/quote]

ONLY THOSE WHO ARE TRULY BLACK MAY JOIN THE ALLIANCE. I SEE THAT YOU HAVE JOINED, BUT HAVE NOT MADE THE RIGHTEOUS MOVE TO BLACK YET. PERHAPS THIS WAS A MISTAKE, OR COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT YOU SEEK TO STAIN THE DARK LORDS WITH THE INFERIORITY OF THE NONE TEAM?!

NONE DOESNT EVEN QUALIFY AS A TEAM!! SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE GREY DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A REAL TEAM. THEY HAVE NO SENATE, NO TRADE AGREEMENTS, NO UNITY.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW, OR BE BRANDED A HERETIC!

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1277917585' post='2355314']
ONLY THOSE WHO ARE TRULY BLACK MAY JOIN THE ALLIANCE. I SEE THAT YOU HAVE JOINED, BUT HAVE NOT MADE THE RIGHTEOUS MOVE TO BLACK YET. PERHAPS THIS WAS A MISTAKE, OR COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT YOU SEEK TO STAIN THE DARK LORDS WITH THE INFERIORITY OF THE NONE TEAM?!

NONE DOESNT EVEN QUALIFY AS A TEAM!! SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE GREY DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A REAL TEAM. THEY HAVE NO SENATE, NO TRADE AGREEMENTS, NO UNITY.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW, OR BE BRANDED A HERETIC!
[/quote]
truly black? We are still talking about teams right? also Grey is a shade of black, can they still be saved oh great one?

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='30 June 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1277918418' post='2355327']
truly black? We are still talking about teams right? also Grey is a shade of black, can they still be saved oh great one?
[/quote]

YES. MANY NEW NATIONS FORM ON THIS... WHAT SHOULD I CALL IT. "VOID". THAT IS HOW THE NONE TEAM SHALL BE REFFERED TO IN FUTURE REFERENCE. THEY ARE THE LUMP OF CLAY THAT EVENTUALLY ARE MOLDED INTO A NEW TEAM. BUT ONCE THEY SEE THE TRUTH THAT BLACK IS THE ONLY TRUE SPHERE, THEN THEY WILL KNOW.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1277916817' post='2355292']
BECAUSE I HAVE BANNED ALL SUCH RAIDS ON MY ALLIANCE. THE DIVINITY OF THE BLACK LORDS PROTECTS ME IN THIS MANNER.
[/quote]

AND WHAT WILL YOU DO AT ONE POINT WHEN ALL OF YOU ALLIANCE MEMBERS ARE BEING RAIDED BY GOONS?

[size="3"]AND WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING AT EACH OTHER?
[/size]

[quote name='zzzptm' date='30 June 2010 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1277920278' post='2355368']
We of Himynamistan declare war on THE DARK LORDS and request that they now man up and buy some infra so I can nuke it.
[/quote]
Looks like [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=404186&Extended=1"]GreatNation Of Hatti[/url] beat you to it. lol.

Also, what will become of "THE DARK LORDS" members not on the black team? A swift death I hope.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1277916817' post='2355292']
AS I ALREADY SAID, ANY BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE THAT ISNT WITH US IS AGAINST US. SO ASK YOURSELF THIS: WHEN THE BLACK CIVIL WAR DOES COME (AND IT WILL BE QUITE SOON), WHOSE SIDE WILL YOU FIND YOURSELF ON? [color="#FF0000"]One of THE wieners OR one of THE LOSERS?[/color]

[/quote]

There, I fixed it for you. Now Tolwyn, I think the men with the big needle and padded room would like to see you immediately, I believe that they need to change your meds. :awesome: