A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Thief' date='03 July 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1278173910' post='2358711']
Has anyone noticed that two of the three nations he's warring with are from the Facepunch Alliance? We should give those guys a medal. First they bring half a million new members to CN, THEN they start fighting the good fights!

o/ Facepunch
o/ an end to TOLWYN's tyrannical reign over the black team
[/quote]

YES, AND THEY ARE LOSING THE WAR. I WILL BE POSTING A NEW THREAD SOON WITH A LIST OF OUR DEMANDS.

Not to tell you how to fight wars my leige, but it seems as though with only 2 nations and your alliance overwhelmed in war, it would not be advisable to start making demands. But do not let my foolish experience control overrule your reckless leadership abilities.

Absolutely, Sadizo and the thousands of others like him obviously have no idea what they're talking about. Experience doesn't equate to knowledge, ladies and gentlemen, it just equates to a lack of stupidity. Luckily, TOLWYN seems in no danger of losing that particular attribute.

EDIT: I didn't notice your sig, Sadizo. I've got to hand it to you for uncovering the most plausible explanation for this bizarre alliance: someone who didn't eat their wheaties this morning.

Edited by The Thief

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='03 July 2010 - 01:05 PM' timestamp='1278180325' post='2358784']
YES, AND THEY ARE LOSING THE WAR. I WILL BE POSTING A NEW THREAD SOON WITH A LIST OF OUR DEMANDS.
[/quote]

Then why are you the only one in anarchy?

also, should have infiltrated MHA or some bigger alliance (2 nations with less than 3k NS just isnt going to cut it), got into gov changed to black team then destroyed, err reunited the world... Woulda shoulda didnt. :lol1:

[quote name='Axolotlia' date='03 July 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1278208834' post='2359176']
Then why are you the only one in anarchy?

also, should have infiltrated MHA or some bigger alliance (2 nations with less than 3k NS just isnt going to cut it), got into gov changed to black team then destroyed, err reunited the world... Woulda shoulda didnt. :lol1:
[/quote]

He's just drawing them into a false sense of security, when the cavalry rides in of all the black team alliances united under the banner of "THE DARK LORDS" i wont envy Facepunch, i can tell you that.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='04 July 2010 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1278255034' post='2359453']
I think this is how we all feel when TOLWYN makes threads and posts.

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/6/29/4da9cf18-e601-4e94-991c-2f971df3aa4e.gif[/img]
[/quote]

ROFL!! :laugh: That suits the situation so well, man. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='04 July 2010 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1278255034' post='2359453']
I think this is how we all feel when TOLWYN makes threads and posts.

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/6/29/4da9cf18-e601-4e94-991c-2f971df3aa4e.gif[/img]
[/quote]
lol, agreed

Tolwyn is so screwed XD

even outnumbered three to one, i do massive damage to my enemies, inflicting anarchy on one of them and destroying thousands of infrastructure. i have won all my ground battles and cruise missile attacks today, and only one of my aircraft attakcs was a failure because i lost a couple of planes.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='05 July 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1278355955' post='2360411']
well i have been banned from posting in caps lock for no reason. but that will not censor the voice of reason that is the dark lords.
[/quote]

The almighty leader is banned from something? Is that possible??

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='05 July 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1278355955' post='2360411']
well i have been banned from posting in caps lock for [b]no reason[/b]. but that will not censor the voice of reason that is the dark lords.
[/quote]

Don't you think that excessive use of caps lock gets annoying? Seriously, looking at caps lock for an hour looking at your posts starts to hurt my eyes. Honestly though, your posts were a lot funnier in caps.

well i have been banned from posting in caps lock for no reason. but that will not censor the voice of reason that is the dark lords.
[/quote]
you can still use grammar.

Please capitalize your post. He doesn't mean no capitals at all. Just NO CAPS LOCK.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='05 July 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1278355955' post='2360411']
[/quote]
But that doesn't mean you need to have a complete absence of caps lock. At least capitalize the first letters of a sentence and "I".