A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1277868385' post='2354790']

WE ARE NOT RELATED TO GATO IN ANY WAY. IF I SEE ANY OF YOUR APPLICANTS USING THIS ALLIANCE AFFILIATION WITHOUT TRULY BEING A DARK LORD THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
[/quote]

But...you said anyone could join. All they had to do is change their AA. TOLWYN IS A LIAR.

[quote name='Schad' date='29 June 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1277844663' post='2354313']
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]IT'S OBVIOUS THAT IT IS A PARODY AND YET WE ARE CARRYING ON AS IF HE WASN'T IN ON THE JOKE, SIMPLY BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING HAPPENING. SO YEAH, I'D SAY THAT WE'RE PRETTY BORED.[/font]
[/quote]

This is probably the most intelligent thing said yet.

[img]http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='30 June 2010 - 03:38 AM' timestamp='1277869115' post='2354802']
TOLWYN IS PURE AND JUST. YOU MUST OBVIOUSLY BE WRONG.
[/quote]
A pure and just furry maybe. And duh; he's GATO *slap*

[quote name='legion-x' date='29 June 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1277846555' post='2354356']
a protectorate is the way to go
[/quote]
Normally I would agree with you.

This guy is a bit of an exception. Heh.

[quote name='franciscus' date='29 June 2010 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1277851869' post='2354466']
I have but one thing to say: TOLWYN, you remind me of DRDavid Banner. And this is making me feel old...
[/quote]
His grammar's better.

That said, I really love this guy, especially how he's brazenly given every alliance in CN a CB, thus preventing any tech raids from taking place. (On Black? No problem, he wants to make you his slaves. CB. Off Black? No problem, he wants to destroy your whole team. CB.)

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1277744918' post='2352812']

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]TODAY I HEREBY DECLARE THE EXISTENCE OF THE DARK LORDS, THE NOBLEST AND STRONGEST WILLED BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE EVER. OUR VEINS RUN BLACK WITH LOYALTY TO THE BLACK TEAM. WE ARE DEVOTED TO ENSURING THE PROSPERITY OF THE BLACK TEAM, SO THEREFORE I HEREBY DEMAND THAT ALL NATIONS ON THIS TEAM JOIN MY ALLIANCE. I HAVE ALREADY BEGUN A MASS MESSAGING CAMPAIGN TO HELP CARRY THE MESSAGE ALONG TO ALL BLACK TEAM NATIONS. THOUGH THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE A WHILE, I AM A PATIENT MAN AND I HOPE THAT ALL NATIONS ON THE BLACK TEAM WILL CONSIDER THIS TRULY JUST OFFER.

UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU SHOULD REFUSE, THEN THERE WILL BE EITHER IMMEDIATE CONSEQUENCES DEALT PERSONALLY TO YOU BY MYSELF, OR OTHER AGENTS OF THE DARK LORDS WHO HAVE BEEN PLANTED IN OTHER ALLIANCES. (TO ENSURE THEIR SECURITY, THEIR IDENTITIES WILL NOT BE REVEALED).

ONCE WE ARE POWERFUL ENOUGH, WE WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THE BLACK TEAM SENATE AND MAKE SURE THAT THE BLACK TEAM IS RUN THE WAY THAT IT SHOULD BE.

WE ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN FOREIGN AFFAIRS WITH OTHER ALLIANCES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET UP AN TREATY WITH US, THEN WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO OBLIGE. SIMPLY CONTACT ME VIA THE FORUMS OR IN-GAME MESSAGING SO WE CAN WORK OUT THE DETAILS.

WE ARE GLAD TO BE ON THE WORLD STAGE. FOR ALL IMPOVERISHED BLACK TEAM NATIONS, I PROMISE YOU THAT CHANGE WILL BE COMING.[/font]

TO HELP ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS, HERE IS A FAQ:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
IN ADDITION, WE HAVE SIGNED OUR FIRST TREATY. THAT IS, THE DARK TROPICS PACT, A NON AGRESSION PACT BETWEEN THE DARK LORDS AND THE TROPICAL ORDER:
[/quote]

OK I see this as DOW against Poison Clan and pretty much all of the current Black Team Alliances......is that your intention, or are you just a blowhard?

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='30 June 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1277876519' post='2354935']
Derwood1 I believe you qualify as one of the "other dissidents" in the neo-UJP black team oppression superstructure. Check Master TOLWYN's inspirational works to be sure.
[/quote]

Well CSM I will check out these "inspirational works" but unless said Cap-Lock-Fool contacts me within 24 hours with a good explanation to his aggressive declaration a state of war will exist between us..... :nuke:

Edited by Derwood1

[quote name='Fort Pitt' date='29 June 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1277877531' post='2354947']
I can't believe I forgot, but in a way, no one on Black is allowed to tech raid him, per the Dark Vows and Noir clearly stating no tech raiding Black, haha.

You have been spared TOLYWN, you have been spared....
[/quote]
NEITHER GOONS OR \M/ HAVE SIGNED EITHER.

[quote name='LRA KING' date='30 June 2010 - 01:12 AM' timestamp='1277885517' post='2355021']
What a joke. I am honoured he picked me to attack, at least i can divert some anger on him.
[/quote]
Just please, I beg you, don't bite!

[quote name='Fort Pitt' date='30 June 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1277877531' post='2354947']
I can't believe I forgot, but in a way, no one on Black is allowed to tech raid him, per the Dark Vows and Noir clearly stating no tech raiding Black, haha.

You have been spared TOLYWN, you have been spared....
[/quote]
I've already pointed out how he can't be raided. :P

[quote name='Derwood1' date='30 June 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1277878003' post='2354956']
Poison Clan can't tech raid him but we can certainly war his $@!.....
[/quote]
You can't, resistance is futile to the revolution!

[color="#0000FF"]Tolwyn has said a multitude of times that tech raiding on his alliance is banned, all I want to know is how he plans to enforce that rule, with no protector and no real treaties apart from one NAP.

To those mentioning NOIRs anti black techraiding rules: Somehow I doubt that NOIR actually supports this guy, but then if they do, well, each to their own I guess.[/color]

Edited by samuszoomer

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='30 June 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1277911629' post='2355195']
[color="#0000FF"]Tolwyn has said a multitude of times that tech raiding on his alliance is banned, all I want to know is how he plans to enforce that rule, with no protector and no real treaties apart from one NAP.

To those mentioning NOIRs anti black techraiding rules: Somehow I doubt that NOIR actually supports this guy, but then if they do, well, each to their own I guess.[/color]
[/quote]
Something we call imagination.
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/imi6pu.png[/img]

[quote name='xoindotnler' date='30 June 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1277912095' post='2355201']
Something we call imagination.
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/imi6pu.png[/img]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Damn my one weakness, Rainbow Spongebob.[/color]