A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' date='29 June 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1277844489' post='2354312']
ON ANOTHER NOTE, HAS THIS THREAD BECOME THE BIGGEST THREAD THIS SUMMER? IF SO WE NEED TO RETHINK WHATS HAPPENING/NOT HAPPENING IN CN!

HOPEFULLY CAPS LOCK GETS ME A QUICKER ANSWER
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]IT'S OBVIOUS THAT IT IS A PARODY AND YET WE ARE CARRYING ON AS IF HE WASN'T IN ON THE JOKE, SIMPLY BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING HAPPENING. SO YEAH, I'D SAY THAT WE'RE PRETTY BORED.[/font]

[color="#0000FF"]All I really have to say is that honestly the way that Tolwyn is posting makes me feel sick, his cruel, incredulous discrimination towards other colours, and his attempted extortion on those even of his same colour. He doesn't listen to advice that would help him and honestly believes that he is superior to all around.
I am predicting that this "AA" will be rolled before too long, although I am not sure who will do it.[/color]

Edited by samuszoomer

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1277845496' post='2354332']
THERE IS NO "ROLLING". IT WILL BE AN EVENLY FOUGHT WAR. REMEMBER THAT ALL MY ACTIONS ARE DONE FOR THE GOOD OF BLACK TEAM.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I don't see how you can possible believe that you can win any ways, for example, you are one, other alliances are many.

Earlier you said that it takes time to gain members, and this is often true, but I believe that it would be impossible for one as shouty as yourself to become a good leader.

Even if you have the charisma you are still required to have a plan for success, and I predict that your "plan" will fail before long.[/color]

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='29 June 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1277846175' post='2354347']
[color="#0000FF"]I don't see how you can possible believe that you can win any ways, for example, you are one, other alliances are many.

Earlier you said that it takes time to gain members, and this is often true, but I believe that it would be impossible for one as shouty as yourself to become a good leader.

Even if you have the charisma you are still required to have a plan for success, and I predict that your "plan" will fail before long.[/color]
[/quote]

IT HAS NOT FAILED YET SO THERES NO DATA TO BASE THIS CLAIM ON!!!!!

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1277846246' post='2354350']
IT HAS NOT FAILED YET SO THERES NO DATA TO BASE THIS CLAIM ON!!!!!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If you have not already failed you would have both a protectorate, or something even more useful, such as members. Even methrage could get members for his alliance, even though they did nobly betray him later. Anyone wishing to start an alliance should have people who it is known will definitely join.[/color]

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='29 June 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1277846418' post='2354354']
[color="#0000FF"]If you have not already failed you would have both a protectorate, or something even more useful, such as members. Even methrage could get members for his alliance, even though they did nobly betray him later. Anyone wishing to start an alliance should have people who it is known will definitely join.[/color]
[/quote]

"A WISE MAN KNOWS THAT PATIENCE IS THE FIRST KEY TO SUCCESS"- TOLWYN

IM SO SCARED OF YOUR RETALIATION IF I DON'T JOIN! LIKE IF I SAY THAT I WANT TO JOIN, WILL YOU NOT OBLITERATE ME?!? LIKE WILL I BE PROTECTED FROM YOUR MIGHTY HAND? OMG, IM GOING TO DEFCON 1 RIGHT NOW TO PREPARE FOR THE APOCALYPSE JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T ACCEPT ME! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hunterman1043

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1277846811' post='2354358']
"A WISE MAN KNOWS THAT PATIENCE IS THE FIRST KEY TO SUCCESS"- TOLWYN
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I agree with that in some situations, such as farming, or waiting for a tree to bear fruit, but in your situation of weakness, your need to show your existence and cause a stir in the community has only signed your death note. You will soon be repentant of your inexcusable, sickening actions.[/color]

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='29 June 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1277847088' post='2354364']
[color="#0000FF"]I agree with that in some situations, such as farming, or waiting for a tree to bear fruit, but in your situation of weakness, your need to show your existence and cause a stir in the community has only signed your death note. You will soon be repentant of your inexcusable, sickening actions.[/color]
[/quote]

"THE WISE MAN WHOS IDEAS ARE DIFFERENT IS OFTEN DESPISED BY THE COMMUNITY DURING HIS TIME, BUT YEARS LATER, HE IS RESPECTED AS A VISIONARY"- TOLWYN

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1277847930' post='2354386']
"THE WISE MAN WHOS IDEAS ARE DIFFERENT IS OFTEN DESPISED BY THE COMMUNITY DURING HIS TIME, BUT YEARS LATER, HE IS RESPECTED AS A VISIONARY"- TOLWYN
[/quote]

"A wise man who can find his caps lock key will always be wiser than one who can not." - Ktarthan

I am required by internal referendum to Post in this Epic thread...

And by epic I mean epic fail.

Obviously "the dark lords" and "TOLWYN" need to GTFO until they RTFM.

[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/neuromancer7/n883185383_1077998_7251.jpg[/IMG]

This has been an official communication from the Salmandastron7 Department of Condemnation.

That is All.
$%&@

Edited by Neuromancer7

I suppose I should say what I said on TOOL forums.

This is another guy whose delusions of grandeur have effectively overridden any possible production of coherent thought. :P

I mean [i]come on[/i]. No protectorate, one rather egocentric member with a penchant for posting in all caps and quoting himself (both meaning that few if any will take him seriously), attempting to poach other alliances' members yet whining and complaining whenever someone does it to him (hypocrisy at its finest, although it [i]has[/i] been done before by some from what I've read), threatening larger nations with war if they don't join, and giving some hair-brained pseudo-prophecies about a civil war within Black...

I don't think I've seen this much fail since BAA and Rebbilon. :laugh:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 June 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1277821775' post='2353926']
[color="#0000FF"]But good sir, I am being quite serious. Nor do I care if I have the approval of a worm such as yourself. While the greatness of men such as TOLWYN may intimidate mere children, men like I can recognize such raw talent. Face it, TOLWYN has taken a bold step. He has vowed to unite the black team under his rule. It is no small goal, but it is his anyway. I cannot help but be impressed. If only more were like TOLWYN, and unafraid of being magnificent. I cannot say I will join his alliance yet, but should he request assistance informally I will help him.[/color]
[/quote]

YES I AM SO INTIMIDATED BY CAPS LOCKS!! There happens a difference in being bold and and what you just stated he is. He may be "Bold" however he is clearly stupid on such matters and clearly jokes about it as well. I am glad the mighty Rebel Virginia is impressed by noobs, that makes you so cool man. This alliance will end in a week just like all of the other ones before him have.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 June 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1277832384' post='2354095']
[color="#0000FF"]I do not know where you got this idea from, but the fact of the matter is I have a monopoly on divine righteousness. I have a long history of standing up for the little man. While I once supported you I am afraid now that you have gone too far. Uniting black under your rule is no doubt a noble goal, but your bigotry against other colors I most certainly cannot tolerate.[/color]
[/quote]

Good Sir, you are lucky there is not such other massive ego in this thread so it can hold your own.