A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

[quote name='xenon' date='30 June 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1277926060' post='2355486']
That we are XD
[/quote]

I'M SORRY BUT YOU CANNOT BE A MORTAL ENEMY OF THE DARK LORDS, BECAUSE YOUR ALLIANCE DOES NOT EXIST. ONLY TRUE BLACK NATIONS AND ALLIANCES EXIST. THE REST ARE JUST INFERIOR. I TAKE BACK MY APOLOGY FOR YOU ARE INFERIOR AND THEREFORE ARE NOT DESERVING OF A BLACK NATIONS APOLOGY.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]To: TOLWYN From: FearUnited Date: 6/30/2010 11:30:38 AM

Subject: Sphere?

Message: I thought u said u were going to be the strongest black alliance? All i see is mixed. Aqua, Grey, Black, and Blue. Great black Alliance! Youll be there in no time! [/quote]

[quote]To: FearUnited From: TOLWYN Date: 6/30/2010 12:02:07 PM
Subject: RE: Sphere?

Message: WHO ARE THESE HERETICS ON MY TEAM?! TELL THEM TO GET OFF IMMEDIATLEY IF THEY HAVE NOT APPLIED YET. [/quote]
[quote]To: TOLWYN From: FearUnited Date: 6/30/2010 2:35:47 PM

Message: Dude im not on ur team, do it urself since ur the leader. Nvm, ur not a leader, go do it urself. [/quote]
[quote]To: TOLWYN From: FearUnited Date: 6/30/2010 2:49:34 PM

Message: Oh a green member also joined, good black alliance ;)[/quote]

[quote name='BaQuabah' date='30 June 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1277927325' post='2355506']
I'M SORRY BUT YOU CANNOT BE A MORTAL ENEMY OF THE DARK LORDS, BECAUSE YOUR ALLIANCE DOES NOT EXIST. ONLY TRUE BLACK NATIONS AND ALLIANCES EXIST. THE REST ARE JUST INFERIOR. I TAKE BACK MY APOLOGY FOR YOU ARE INFERIOR AND THEREFORE ARE NOT DESERVING OF A BLACK NATIONS APOLOGY.
[/quote]

THE ESSENCE OF OUR DOGMA IS REPRESENTED HERE IN THIS MAGNIFICENT POST.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1277745448' post='2352829']
TECHNOLOGY RAIDS UPON THIS ALLIANCE ARE NOT ALLOWED. LAND RAIDS AND INFRASTRUCTURE RAIDS ARE ALSO BANNED.
[/quote]

This announcement is so much win its not even funny... :smug: but I'll laugh anyway :lol1:

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='BaQuabah' date='30 June 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1277927325' post='2355506']
[/quote]

I...see...

:P

[quote name='zzzptm' date='30 June 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1277924882' post='2355464']
[size="7"][b][font="Impact"]WE OF HIMYNAMISTAN DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE ALLIANCE OF "THE DARK LORDS" AND HAVE RESOLVED TO SPEAK LOUDER THAN THEM.[/font][/b][/size]
[/quote]

Alright, not gonna lie, this made me laugh. Awesome zzzptm.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='30 June 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1277934668' post='2355786']
WHY WOULD YOU DO A THING LIKE THIS I AM VERY SADDENED
[/quote]

[color="#FF00FF"][size="7"][font="Arial Black"]THE CHANNEL ADDY WAS IN THE OP, PLEASE FORGIVE ME.[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='kingknon' date='30 June 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1277944601' post='2355991']
lol rip of of the drak templar much if i may say??
[/quote]

Nah, DT doesn't threaten people with EZI. Plus they have honour and put up a helluva fight.

[quote name='kingknon' date='30 June 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1277944601' post='2355991']
lol rip of of the drak templar much if i may say??
[/quote]

Dude, you're in DT...you know we're not like this.

[quote name='Uralica' date='30 June 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1277946444' post='2356033']
Nah, DT doesn't threaten people with EZI. Plus they have honour and put up a helluva fight.
[/quote]

Thanks Jarkko! :awesome:

Same to you guys in TOOL.

[quote name='legion-x' date='30 June 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1277954275' post='2356165']
are you planning on getting a protectorate and a relevant treaty?
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]WHY WOULD THEY NEED A PROTECTORATE? THE DARK LORDS HAVE EXPERIENCED 57,617% GROWTH IN 24 HOURS. IF THAT RATE HOLDS (AND WHY WOULDN'T IT?) THEY WILL HIT EIGHTY MILLION NS TOMORROW, LARGER THAN THE BLACK SPHERE ITSELF, AND BY THE DAY AFTER WILL CONTROL THE WHOLE OF BOB.

IT IS YOU WHO NEED PROTECTING, BUT IT MUST BE SAID THAT PROTECTION IS ALSO BANNED.[/font]

[quote name='Schad' date='30 June 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1277954932' post='2356180']
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]WHY WOULD THEY NEED A PROTECTORATE? THE DARK LORDS HAVE EXPERIENCED 57,617% GROWTH IN 24 HOURS. IF THAT RATE HOLDS (AND WHY WOULDN'T IT?) THEY WILL HIT EIGHTY MILLION NS TOMORROW, LARGER THAN THE BLACK SPHERE ITSELF, AND BY THE DAY AFTER WILL CONTROL THE WHOLE OF BOB.

IT IS YOU WHO NEED PROTECTING, BUT IT MUST BE SAID THAT PROTECTION IS ALSO BANNED.[/font]
[/quote]
What if that rate DID hold? :blink:

TOLWYN,

YOU SAID THAT ATTACKS ON DARK LORDS WERE BANNED.

I JOINED YOUR ALLIANCE AND WAS ATTACKED IMMEDIATELY.

YOU LIED TO ME AND BROKE MY HEART INTO A THOUSAND TINY PIECES.

WE COULD HAVE UNITED THE WHOLE BLACK SPHERE, TOLWYN, YOU AND ME.

BUT YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST.

WHY TOLWYN?

I THOUGHT YOU AND I HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL.