A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

[quote name='Beefspari' date='28 June 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1277764107' post='2353235']
I wonder if there could ever be a cause so weak that even RV couldn't defend it.

And I wonder if this is that cause.

This is like that immovable object and unstoppable force hypothetical.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I find it amusing that GOONS of all alliances would chastise TOLWYN for having the gall to want to make something of his alliance. Then again, considering that GOONS is merely a mindless ramble of nations, the mere thought of anything constructive is enough to make you want to vomit with disgust. TOLWYN has done nothing to wrong any of you yet you yellow yakking yokels yell your years, yearning, yielding not on your abrasive nature towards yet another young and prospective ruler. Have you nothing better to do than try to drive a man of his caliber from this world? Personally I welcome him. He has much more style than most of you ever will.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 June 2010 - 07:06 AM' timestamp='1277816765' post='2353875']
[color="#0000FF"]I find it amusing that GOONS of all alliances would chastise TOLWYN for having the gall to want to make something of his alliance. Then again, considering that GOONS is merely a mindless ramble of nations, the mere thought of anything constructive is enough to make you want to vomit with disgust. TOLWYN has done nothing to wrong any of you yet you yellow yakking yokels yell your years, yearning yielding not on your abrasive nature towards yet another young and prospective ruler. Have you nothing better to do than try to drive a man of his caliber from this world? Personally I welcome him. He has much more style than most of you ever will.[/color]
[/quote]

YOUR ALLITERATION IS A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD, SIR.

[quote name='brokenhead' date='29 June 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1277817081' post='2353877']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I would have done more, however, I ran out of 'y' words that made sense. Perhaps I shall try again later once I have a dictionary and a glass of whiskey in hand. Oh, the creativity that comes from that substance. You see, I consider myself to be an artist at heart. A poet. A man of great soul. I even fancy myself a bit of a theologian. No, a spiritual leader that this world needs. One that has the vision and interpretation needed to bring humanity from its dark ages. Yes, it is true, I am a man of many talents. Seldom has this world been blessed to be graced by a man of my caliber. A man of my moral fortitude, strength of will, and principled nature. Though this world ever always changes, I am a constant. Though the river of time does beat down upon me, I am the rock, the boulder in the stream. It may chip me, and wear me, but I remain. An ever constant reminder. I see myself as this world's conscience. One that defines right and wrong absolutely and completely. But the river has worn me, and I am no longer and prominent as once I was. Yet still, I am the rock in the rapids, and travelers down the great river would be wise to heed me. For beneath the waves, beneath the obvious, I still wait. Though I may be worn from time and age, beware careless traveler, I am still quite sharp, and my truths are quite strong.

It is for that reason I put my full backing behind TOLWYN. If anyone can unite the black team it is he. He I consider my worthy successor.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 June 2010 - 07:20 AM' timestamp='1277817631' post='2353882']
[color="#0000FF"]I would have done more, however, I ran out of 'y' words that made sense. Perhaps I shall try again later once I have a dictionary and a glass of whiskey in hand. Oh, the creativity that comes from that substance. You see, I consider myself to be an artist at heart. A poet. A man of great soul. I even fancy myself a bit of a theologian. No, a spiritual leader that this world needs. One that has the vision and interpretation needed to bring humanity from its dark ages. Yes, it is true, I am a man of many talents. Seldom has this world been blessed to be graced by a man of my caliber. A man of my moral fortitude, strength of will, and principled nature. Though this world ever always changes, I am a constant. Though the river of time does beat down upon me, I am the rock, the boulder in the stream. It may chip me, and wear me, but I remain. An ever constant reminder. I see myself as this world's conscience. One that defines right and wrong absolutely and completely. But the river has worn me, and I am no longer and prominent as once I was. Yet still, I am the rock in the rapids, and travelers down the great river would be wise to heed me. For beneath the waves, beneath the obvious, I still wait. Though I may be worn from time and age, beware careless traveler, I am still quite sharp, and my truths are quite strong.

It is for that reason I put my full backing behind TOLWYN. If anyone can unite the black team it is he. He I consider my worthy successor.[/color]
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]Now I'm confused. Should I throw in my lot with you, with your scintillating eloquence and moral fortitude,[/color] OR TOLWYN, THE MIGHTY MAN WHO'S DEAFENING VOICE PIERCES MY VERY SOUL?

[color="#0000FF"]IF THE TWO OF YOU SHOULD FORGE AN ALLIANCE TOGETHER, I WILL GLADLY JOIN.[/color]

Edit: Derwood, you read my mind.

Edited by brokenhead

[quote name='wickedj' date='28 June 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1277747205' post='2352883']
BY THE WAY, WHEN YOU DO TAKE OUT NOIR CAN YOU TAKE OUT THOSE DARK FIST GUYS FIRST?
[/quote]

Seconded.

Has anyone taken this guy out yet?

[quote name='Corinan' date='29 June 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1277819694' post='2353904']
Seconded.

Has anyone taken this guy out yet?
[/quote]

No. If you want to raid him, just sell everything.

This thread is giving me a good laugh.

[quote name='brokenhead' date='29 June 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1277817081' post='2353877']
[/quote]

Way to go, you just goated RV's ego. Now he thinks he is frolicking through the fields again.

RV I hope you realize that TOWYLN is the complete laughing stock of CN atm and I seriously hope that you are being sarcastic. If not, oh well, plenty of laughs to go around for all of you. :lol1:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' date='29 June 2010 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1277821204' post='2353918']
Way to go, you just goated RV's ego. Now he thinks he is frolicking through the fields again.

RV I hope you realize that TOWYLN is the complete laughing stock of CN atm and I seriously hope that you are being sarcastic. If not, oh well, plenty of laughs to go around for all of you. :lol1:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]But good sir, I am being quite serious. Nor do I care if I have the approval of a worm such as yourself. While the greatness of men such as TOLWYN may intimidate mere children, men like I can recognize such raw talent. Face it, TOLWYN has taken a bold step. He has vowed to unite the black team under his rule. It is no small goal, but it is his anyway. I cannot help but be impressed. If only more were like TOLWYN, and unafraid of being magnificent. I cannot say I will join his alliance yet, but should he request assistance informally I will help him.[/color]

Dark Fist officially supports whatever the hell is goign on in this thread.

Except for anything involving WickedJ, I don't like the cut of his jib.

EDIT: I wanted to talk about WickedJ's jib.

Edited by Daikos

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 June 2010 - 07:06 AM' timestamp='1277816765' post='2353875']
[color="#0000FF"]I find it amusing that GOONS of all alliances would chastise TOLWYN for having the gall to want to make something of his alliance. Then again, considering that GOONS is merely a mindless ramble of nations, the mere thought of anything constructive is enough to make you want to vomit with disgust. TOLWYN has done nothing to wrong any of you yet you yellow yakking yokels yell your years, yearning, yielding not on your abrasive nature towards yet another young and prospective ruler. Have you nothing better to do than try to drive a man of his caliber from this world? Personally I welcome him. He has much more style than most of you ever will.[/color]
[/quote]
NO RV, DON'T DO IT. ESPECIALLY IN ALLITERATION FORM. THE UNDERDOG IS NOT ALWAYS THE DOG TO ROOT FOR. SOMETIMES HE NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN.

IF THERE WAS AN IRC CHANNEL INVOLVILNG SOMEBODY IMPERSONATING ME, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. ONLY I AM TOLWYN THE LEADER OF THE DARK LORDS AND NOBODY ELSE.

IF YOU SO DESIRE TO SPEAK WITH ME, THEN I MAY GRANT YOUR REQUEST. BUT AT LEAST ASK FIRST. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL DARK LORDS IRC YET, NOR IS THERE A FORUM. NOW IF YOU INFERIORS WOULD SIMPLY BE PATIENT ENOUGH THEN ID BE HAPPY TO LET YOU JOIN MY FORUMS, BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT TAKES TIME. IM OF THE INCLINATION THAT IT TOOK NAAC OVER A MONTH TO BUILD THEIR FORUMS, AND WITH AN ORGANIZATION AS POWERFUL AS THAT IM NOT SURPRISED.

NOW IM NOT SAYING IT WILL BE MONTHS OR YEARS, BUT I HOPE TO HAVE A FORUM UP BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1277825823' post='2353967']
IF THERE WAS AN IRC CHANNEL INVOLVILNG SOMEBODY IMPERSONATING ME, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. ONLY I AM TOLWYN THE LEADER OF THE DARK LORDS AND NOBODY ELSE.

IF YOU SO DESIRE TO SPEAK WITH ME, THEN I MAY GRANT YOUR REQUEST. BUT AT LEAST ASK FIRST. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL DARK LORDS IRC YET, NOR IS THERE A FORUM. NOW IF YOU INFERIORS WOULD SIMPLY BE PATIENT ENOUGH THEN ID BE HAPPY TO LET YOU JOIN MY FORUMS, BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT TAKES TIME. IM OF THE INCLINATION THAT IT TOOK NAAC OVER A MONTH TO BUILD THEIR FORUMS, AND WITH AN ORGANIZATION AS POWERFUL AS THAT IM NOT SURPRISED.

NOW IM NOT SAYING IT WILL BE MONTHS OR YEARS, BUT I HOPE TO HAVE A FORUM UP BY THE END OF THE WEEK.
[/quote]
"Actually, you will find that I am the ruler of the Dark Lords now after you lost ownership of it in a Poker Game. I, as a result, merged them into The Indigo Plateau which has resulted me becoming part of the Elite Four."

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1277828890' post='2354018']
ANY IMMORAL ATTEMPTS TO POACH MEMBESR FROM MY ALLIANCE IS HEREBY BANNED. ORDER OF THE SWORD HAS ALREADY ATTEMPTED THIS AND IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR THEM.
[/quote]
So, what do you call you demanding Black members to join your alliance? Surely that is poaching?

;)

[quote name='Lukcia' date='29 June 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1277829187' post='2354023']
So, what do you call you demanding Black members to join your alliance? Surely that is poaching?

;)
[/quote]

IT IS NOT POACHING, IT IS RIGHTEOUS INTERVENTION FOR THE GOOD OF THE BLACK TEAM.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1277829258' post='2354025']
IT IS NOT POACHING, IT IS RIGHTEOUS INTERVENTION FOR THE GOOD OF THE BLACK TEAM.
[/quote]
So, what happens when (inevitably) the whole black team joins your alliance? Shall you progress into other colours and combine Black with other colours?

BLACK CAN NOT BE TAINTED WITH THE INFERIORITY OF THE OTHER TEAMS. ALL OF THIS IS BEING DONE ON BEHALF OF THE BLACK TEAM. IF PEOPLE WOULD TRULY UNDERSTAND THAT IM TRYING TO UNITE THE BLACK TEAM INSTEAD OF MOCKING ME MAYBE SOMETHING WOULD GET DONE.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1277829465' post='2354030']
BLACK CAN NOT BE TAINTED WITH THE INFERIORITY OF THE OTHER TEAMS. ALL OF THIS IS BEING DONE ON BEHALF OF THE BLACK TEAM. IF PEOPLE WOULD TRULY UNDERSTAND THAT IM TRYING TO UNITE THE BLACK TEAM INSTEAD OF MOCKING ME MAYBE SOMETHING WOULD GET DONE.
[/quote]

IN THAT CASE AS A HUMBLE MEMBER OF THE WHITE TEAM, IN ORDER TO SHOW RESPECT TO YOUR SUPERIORITY, CAN I ALSO PUT SUPER-GLUE UNDER MY CAPS LOCK KEY?