A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGWTF!?!? This one man alliance is taking over the black team? Can I have a treaty with you since you're so powerful and all? oh, plz plz plz???

heh, more fresh meat for the CN raiding squad.

Anyhow, good luck I suppose.

I was wondering, if people on other colors are inferior, why would you want to have a treaty with any of them?
I only ask, because you said you were open to an MDP, and you already plan to control black, leaving only one non-inferior alliance. Why would you ally with someone inferior to your exceptional abilities?

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='29 June 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1277855273' post='2354522']
I was wondering, if people on other colors are inferior, why would you want to have a treaty with any of them?
I only ask, because you said you were open to an MDP, and you already plan to control black, leaving only one non-inferior alliance. Why would you ally with someone inferior to your exceptional abilities?
[/quote]

THEY ARE MADE INFERIOR BY THEIR IGNORANCE. BY MAKING A TREATY, THEY BEGIN THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS SEEING THE ONE AND ONLY TRUTH: THAT BLACK IS THE ONLY TRUE TEAM, AND THE ONLY ALLINACE THAT WORKS FOR THE GOOD OF BLACK TEAM IS THE DARK LORDS.

[quote name='Dayshade' date='30 June 2010 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1277858861' post='2354598']
We have just signed a Non-Aggression Pact. You can read it at tto.ipbfree.com or tdl.ipbfree.com.
[/quote]

Because posting it here is so hard.

[quote]Dark Tropics Non-Aggression Pact

Article I - Peace THE DARK LORDS and the Tropical Order agree to not attack each other for as long as this treaty is valid. Raids are banned on THE DARK LORDS, and the Tropical Order abides by this. In return, THE DARK LORDS agree not to declare war on the Tropical Order and vice versa.

Article II - Friendship THE DARK LORDS and the Tropical Order agree to respect the other's alliance and not insult either in any way. The undersigned alliances also agree to respect the other's color sphere.

Article III - Aid THE DARK LORDS and the Tropical Order are encouraged to participate in aid programs with each other at the member of each alliance's discretion in hopes of further friendship.

Article IV - Cancellation In the unlikely event either alliance wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 24 hours' notice to the other alliance. The treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.[/quote]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' date='29 June 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1277852240' post='2354471']
YES I AM SO INTIMIDATED BY CAPS LOCKS!! There happens a difference in being bold and and what you just stated he is. He may be "Bold" however he is clearly stupid on such matters and clearly jokes about it as well. I am glad the mighty Rebel Virginia is impressed by noobs, that makes you so cool man. This alliance will end in a week just like all of the other ones before him have.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, I am pretty cool. While you other people may be content picking on and harassing new rulers, it takes a real man to stand up for the little guy. So yes, I'll support him wholeheartedly. Especially a man as bold and brave and beautiful as TOLWYN.[/color]

[quote name='General Ozujsko' date='29 June 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1277856298' post='2354545']
This is a dark day for the Black Team. May NOIR's resistance to this oppression be valiant and victorious!
[/quote]

WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT, HISTORY IS ON OUR SIDE. WE WILL BURY THEM!

[img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss10/EvilLordBoris/Kruschevshoe.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 June 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1277861106' post='2354638']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, I am pretty cool. While you other people may be content picking on and harassing new rulers, it takes a real man to stand up for the little guy. So yes, I'll support him wholeheartedly. Especially a man as bold and brave and beautiful as TOLWYN.[/color]
[/quote]

Maybe I would understand him more if he was NOBLE HEARTED or HAS GOOD IDEALS, instead he uses CAPS LOCKS and says we are inferior, yes, good idea, encourage the guy to jump off a cliff.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='30 June 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1277861106' post='2354638']
[/quote]

You're dead right, Rebel Virginia. TOLWYN is aiming to do something pretty big with nothing but himself. This is one of the most interesting things to happen in a while on CN, so I don't see why there are so many people making arrogant and cynical posts in this thread such as "epic fail DARK LORDS" etc.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='29 June 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1277862711' post='2354684']
BUT TOLWYN I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONLY INTERESTED IN MDPS AND MDAPS
[/quote]

THAT IS WHAT WE WANT THE MOST BUT WE ALL MUST START DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS SOMEWHERE. EVEN THE NEWEST DIPLOMATS KNOW THIS. CLEARLY THATS NOT YOUR STRONG SUIT.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' date='29 June 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1277864692' post='2354727']
Note to all readers, GATO will be shifting its applicant AA to "THE DARK LORDS"
just though you should know.
[/quote]
WE ARE NOT RELATED TO GATO IN ANY WAY. IF I SEE ANY OF YOUR APPLICANTS USING THIS ALLIANCE AFFILIATION WITHOUT TRULY BEING A DARK LORD THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.

[quote name='crawlerbot' date='29 June 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1277865512' post='2354747']
Out of curiosity do you allow Aircraft destroying raids on your alliance?
[/quote]
NO RAIDS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED ON US.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='29 June 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1277868188' post='2354786']
I thought you were against treaties?
[/quote]
WHEN DID I SAY THIS?!