A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='28 June 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1277758854' post='2353118']
Dear Goons,

Get out the same play book you used for Nexus, to the same end here, and I will mindlessly hail your next three announcements.
[/quote]

One flaw in that idea: this guy isn't for real, whereas Methrage is gullible and accepts any help anyone offers despite their previous hilarious exploitations of his gullibility (see my sig for clues).

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='28 June 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1277772204' post='2353399']
Actually read the OP, and cringed as I went on. Somebody's got a short life span.
[/quote]

Kind of reminded me of these people:

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CexmGA6VKhM/R5KcIQXOKAI/AAAAAAAAAKw/Ulw8BjUvpsw/s400/Borg_cube.jpg[/img]

If memory serves they didn't last very long on Planet Bob.

At any rate, hard to predict what will become of this...organization(?). I'll get my popcorn. :popcorn:

BY MY GRACIOUS WISDOM, I HAVE DECIDED TO ANSWER A FEW OF THEQ UESTIONS POSED BY THE INFERIORS IN THIS THREAD. I WILL GO ON AND ANSWER THEM.

[color="#9ACD32"]Q: HOW DO YOU CLAIM TO BE MANY NATIONS WHEN YOU ARE ONLY ONE[/color]
A: YOU FOOL, DONT YOUR REALIZE IT TAKES TIME TO GET MEMBERS. EVEN THE MOST POWERFUL ALLIANCES KNOW THIS.

[color="#2E8B57"]Q: FACING SUCH UNSTOPPABLE ODDS, HOW DO YOU PLAN TO SUCCEED IN THE INEVITABLE BLACK CIVIL WAR.[/color]
A: WE WILL BE FACING MANY ENEMIES AND AS SUCH WE WILL BEGIN DIRECTING LARGE SCALE ATTACKS ON THESE ALLIANCES. MANY TIMES PEOPLE ARE FACED WITH IMPOSSIBLE ODDS AND ARE ABLE TO OVERCOME THEM.

[color="#2E8B57"]Q: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER CURRENT BLACK SPHERE TREATIES[/color].
A: THESE TREATIES ARE HEREBY DECLARED NULL AND VOID BY ORDER OF THE DARK LORDS. WE ARE CURRENTLY AT WORK DEVELOPING A NEW TREATY WHICH WILL ENCOMPASS ALL OF THE BLACK SPHERE.

[color="#2E8B57"]Q: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SPEHRES SUCH AS GREEN AND BLUE.[/color]
A: WE ARE DEVOTED TO BLACK TEAM, SO THEREFORE THESE SPHERES ARE MEANINGLESS. THE DARK LORDS DO NOT CONSIDER THESE OTHER SO CALLED "SPHERES" A TEAM AND AS SUCH DO NOT RECOGNIZE THEM. THE ONLY TRUE SPHERE IS BLACK.

[color="#2E8B57"]Q: WHAT IF SOMEBODY DECIDES TO RAID YOU[/color]
A: ALL SUCH RAIDS ON THE DARK LORDS FOR TECHNOLOGY, LAND, INFRASTUCTURE, MONEY, OR OTHERWISE PERSONAL GAME, ARE BANNED.

Edited by TOLWYN

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1277774794' post='2353434']
[color="#2E8B57"]Q: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SPEHRES SUCH AS GREEN AND BLUE.[/color]
A: WE ARE DEVOTED TO BLACK TEAM, SO THEREFORE THESE SPHERES ARE MEANINGLESS. THE DARK LORDS DO NOT CONSIDER THESE OTHER SO CALLED "SPHERES" A TEAM AND AS SUCH DO NOT RECOGNIZE THEM. THE ONLY TRUE SPHERE IS BLACK.
[/quote]
My Admin! You truly are genius! I hereby declare that The Dark Lords is a legitimate power. For they speak the undoubted truth that the only true sphere is Black.

I love you Tolwyn, I love you.

You don't recognize any other colors than black? Racist. D:

Who said you were wise? You are 1 day old. You can easily get taken out by any alliance, or individual player.

What do you plan to do when the GOONS raid you? :P

Edited by Fizzydog

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='28 June 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1277775773' post='2353460']

Who said you were wise? You are 1 day old. You can easily get taken out by any alliance, or individual player.

What do you plan to do when the GOONS raid you? :P
[/quote]

AS STATED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE, ALL SUCH RAIDS ARE BANNED FROM BEING PERFORMED ON THE DARK LORDS.

[quote name='Beefspari' date='28 June 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1277749442' post='2352930']
His nation is too young for anyone to do anything to.
[/quote]
Thank admin. I was almost worried.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 03:26 AM' timestamp='1277774794' post='2353434']
[color="#2E8B57"]Q: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SPHERES SUCH AS GREEN AND BLUE.[/color]
[/quote]

:(( Funny, funny guy. But yeah, the line you kind of crossed it.
[quote name='Fizzydog' date='29 June 2010 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1277775773' post='2353460']

[/quote]
Black and white are contrasts.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1277775920' post='2353463']
AS STATED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE, ALL SUCH RAIDS ARE BANNED FROM BEING PERFORMED ON THE DARK LORDS.
[/quote]
The GOONS are about 200x your size. Do you think they really caer, like at all?

Also, why the caps lock?

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' date='28 June 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1277776454' post='2353471']
You're cute. Can I keep you?
[/quote]

YOU SPEAK AS THOUGH WE ARE SOMEHOW EQUALS, OR THE UNBELIEVABLY ARROGANT AND RIDICULOUS IDEA YOUR ABOVE ME. I ASSURE YOU, YOU ARE NOT.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1277774794' post='2353434']
[color="#2E8B57"]Q: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER CURRENT BLACK SPHERE TREATIES[/color].
A: THESE TREATIES ARE HEREBY DECLARED NULL AND VOID BY ORDER OF THE DARK LORDS. WE ARE CURRENTLY AT WORK DEVELOPING A NEW TREATY WHICH WILL ENCOMPASS ALL OF THE BLACK SPHERE.
[/quote]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF There went half of our allies D:

GOONS, go right on ahead if you can. No one will care this time :P

Also, Orange is twice the sphere Black will ever be. When's the last time Black had a legitimate civil war? Oh wait, right now. Damn.

Edited by ty345

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1277776530' post='2353473']
You speak as if we are somehow equal, or, as unbelievably arrogant and ridiculous the idea is, you're above me. I assure you, you are not.
[/quote]
You're breaking my heart. Please say you'll reconsider your hurtful words. :(

[size="1"]Edit for corrections. [/size]

Edited by Erwin Schrodinger