A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='heggo' date='28 June 2010 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1277749238' post='2352928']
Come on GOONS, don't make me think my like for y'all has been misplaced. Take care of this guy, stat.
[/quote]
His nation is too young for anyone to do anything to.

What I don't understand is how much attention this is getting from the same couple of people. We all laughed when he made the announcement, a couple of us made posts to make fun of him, then left, the rest of you stayed and are still talking in here.

That needs to be Remedied.

[quote name='heggo' date='28 June 2010 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1277749238' post='2352928']
Come on GOONS, don't make me think my like for y'all has been misplaced. Take care of this guy, stat.
[/quote]

No one can attack him until tomorrow. There's probably a line already forming.

TOLWYN IS A CAPS LOCK HERO!

But on a serious note, this is a really bad way of trying to take over the Black sphere. Like really, why did you pick a sphere with two massive treaties that pretty much ban any form of Black team takeover? You should have done some homework first.

The Dark Lord lies alone and friendless, abandoned by his followers. His servant has been chained these twelve years. Tonight, before midnight ... the Servant will break free and set out to rejoin his Master. The Dark Lord will rise again with his servant's aid, greater and more terrible that ever he was. Tonight ... before midnight ... the servant will set out to rejoin his Master

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1277748767' post='2352915']
THE ONLY JOKE THERE IS, IS THAT THE BLACK TEAM IS NOT WILLING TO COME TOGETHER UNDER ONE BANNER AS THE DARK LORDS.
[/quote]

im just gonna through this out there, the black team has NOIR most of us are united under that banner

[quote name='legion-x' date='28 June 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1277750594' post='2352950']
im just gonna through this out there, the black team has NOIR most of us are united under that banner
[/quote]
Except for the ones you deny or don't want to be apart of it.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT CSN NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS?

[b][color="#8B0000"]ATTENTION MAROON.

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT YOU CAN CREATE THE BIGGEST ALLIANCE EVER BY TELLING EVERYONE TO JOIN YOUR ALLIANCE.

JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH TODAY OR I WILL PERSONALLY ATTACK YOU. ME OR ONE OF MY PUNK FRIENDS. WE WILL TRULY BE THE GREATEST ALLIANCE OF THEM ALL. ALSO, NO NEED TO POST AN APPLICATION. THAT'S HOW WE BOLSTER OUR NUMBERS

-NATIONRULER
CSN[/color][/b]

[quote name='NationRuler' date='28 June 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1277751424' post='2352966']
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT CSN NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS?

[b][color="#8B0000"]ATTENTION MAROON.

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT YOU CAN CREATE THE BIGGEST ALLIANCE EVER BY TELLING EVERYONE TO JOIN YOUR ALLIANCE.

JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH TODAY OR I WILL PERSONALLY ATTACK YOU. ME OR ONE OF MY PUNK FRIENDS. WE WILL TRULY BE THE GREATEST ALLIANCE OF THEM ALL. ALSO, NO NEED TO POST AN APPLICATION. THAT'S HOW WE BOLSTER OUR NUMBERS

-NATIONRULER
CSN[/color][/b]
[/quote]
I am abandoning GOONS and joining immediately. One concern, both of you will attack me if I don't join. How will this play out for me considering I can only be in one alliance?

Hey guys, dont even bother. He is making huge threats he cant support lmao, let me break it down for you all.

Nation Name: DINOLAND
Nation Ruler: TOLWYN
AA: THE DARK LORDS
Alliance Seniority: 6/27/2010 9:01:06 PM (1 Days)
About DINOLAND: A NEW NATION SEEKING TO DOMINATE ALL
Gov: Transitional
Religion: Mixed
Sphere: Black
Nation Creation: 6/27/2010 9:00:24 PM (1 days old)
Tech: 0.00
Infra: 61.00
Resources: Iron, Marble
Improvements: None
NS: 215.140
DEFCON: 5
Soldiers: 107(127)
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=412831

Edited by FearUnited

[quote name='Beefspari' date='28 June 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1277751602' post='2352976']
I am abandoning GOONS and joining immediately. One concern, both of you will attack me if I don't join. How will this play out for me considering I can only be in one alliance?
[/quote]

Commonwealth of THE DARK LORDS of Sovereign Nations

[quote name='FearUnited' date='28 June 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1277751843' post='2352990']
Hey guys, dont even bother. He is making huge threats he cant suppost lmao, let me break it down for you all.

[/quote]

we know. :wacko:

[quote name='FearUnited' date='28 June 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1277751843' post='2352990']
Hey guys, dont even bother. He is making huge threats he cant suppost lmao, let me break it down for you all.
[/quote]
We all completely understood that before even getting halfway down the 1st page.