A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1277746777' post='2352868']
NO, ANYONE CAN BE A DARK LORD SO LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE BLACK TEAM. THIS IS HOW WE BOLSTER OUR NUMEBRS.
[/quote]

I posted this in your other thread but one must ask here aswell, who do you mean when you say WE. There is only 1 in your AA and noone is showing any true interest in joining you.

I really hope that this is a joke thought up by the GOONS themselves to entertain the rest of us. If it is, I may actually consider taking back many of the criticisms I've made - because this announcement is priceless :excl:

If it isn't, quick dude...tell everyone it's an ironic joke and you're joining (fill in blank) black team alliance - and fast B-)

Is there a reason everything you say and do is in caps?

Also thanks for spamming most of our alliance with extortion messages threatening them that you'll attack them if they don't join your alliance.

[quote]Subject: A DEMAND FROM THE DARK LORDS
Message: ATTENTION WISE NATION RULER,I HEREBY DEMAND THAT YOU JOIN THE DARK LORDS, A NEW BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE THAT WILL BECOMETHE STRONGEST EVER. BY JOINING YOU WILL HAVE PROTECTION FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND BE A MEMBEROF THE BEST BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE EVER. IF YOU REFUSE TO JOIN THEIR WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.THERE ARE NO FORUMS OR ANYTHING, JOINING IS SIMPLE. JUST CHANGE YOU ALLIANCE AFFILIATIONTO THE DARK LORDS AND KEEP IN ACTIVE CONVERSTAION WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS. ONCE WE BECOMEPOWERFUL ENOUGH WE WILL BEGIN EXPANSION FOR OUR COMMUNICATIONS BY MAKING A FORUMS.THE AGENTS OF THE DARK LORDS WILL BE PAYING YOU A VISIT AT SOME POINT IN TIME IF YOU REFUSE TO JOIN. HOWEVER, I CANT FATHOM THE THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE WOULD REFUSE SUCH A GRACIOUS OFFERTO BE LED BY TOLWYN. SO CHOOSE WISELY.[/quote]

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1277746777' post='2352868']
NO, ANYONE CAN BE A DARK LORD SO LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE BLACK TEAM. THIS IS HOW WE BOLSTER OUR NUMEBRS.
[/quote]

How are you going to remain the noblest and strongest willed alliance if you let all the riffraff in? Anyone can amass a 3,880-strong alliance if they just swing open the doors. What you need is exclusivity: decide that DARK LORDS is too good for the rest of these miscreants, and don't let anyone in for a month. Then, target only a handful of the best and brightest (who'll naturally leap at the chance), and put them through a grueling series of tests to determine whether they are noble and strong-willed enough to gain entrance. You'll eventually get the entirety of the black team anyway, but you'll also teach your underlings a very important lesson about building character, one that couldn't be taught by simply opening the floodgates.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1277745448' post='2352829']
TECHNOLOGY RAIDS UPON THIS ALLIANCE ARE NOT ALLOWED. LAND RAIDS AND INFRASTRUCTURE RAIDS ARE ALSO BANNED.
[/quote]

Money!!! Oh, sorry...I'm ashamed... :blush: I forgot for a moment that I'm totally against any raids. Wow - this Lord seriously has power!!! :P

[quote name='wickedj' date='28 June 2010 - 11:47 AM' timestamp='1277747205' post='2352883']
BY THE WAY, WHEN YOU DO TAKE OUT NOIR CAN YOU TAKE OUT THOSE DARK FIST GUYS FIRST?
[/quote]

ANY BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE THAT ISNT WITH US, IS AGAINST US.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1277748343' post='2352901']
[/quote]

Please answer my questions, im intrigued to what you may say.

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='28 June 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1277748484' post='2352904']
Please answer my questions, im intrigued to what you may say.
[/quote]

ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THIS. THE DARK LORDS ARE ABOVE PETTY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR POWER. RATHER, WE SHOW HOW POWERFUL WE ARE THROUGH OUR ACTIONS.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1277748343' post='2352901']
[/quote]
Bring [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Order%20of%20the%20Sword"]it[/url]

[quote name='Krausberg' date='28 June 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1277748668' post='2352911']
I'm partially tempted to report this as a joke thread because of the caps and crazy talk.

But I'm more inclined to post pone that for my own amusement.

So best of luck?
[/quote]

THE ONLY JOKE THERE IS, IS THAT THE BLACK TEAM IS NOT WILLING TO COME TOGETHER UNDER ONE BANNER AS THE DARK LORDS.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1277748579' post='2352907']
ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THIS. THE DARK LORDS ARE ABOVE PETTY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR POWER. RATHER, WE SHOW HOW POWERFUL WE ARE THROUGH OUR ACTIONS.
[/quote]

Sigh, dont you read, I have made no questions of your "power" I know that you have none. My questions were about more serious matters that may, if you listen actually help your poor defenceless 1 man alliance.

If you missed them I will ask again.

First, why do you refer to the alliance as We, there is only 1 member, yourself, and there is noone showing an interest in anything but mocking you.
Second, do you have an IRC and if so make it known so that people may contact you there.
Third, Why in the extortionate message posted to many goons, do you talk about having no forum as a good thing, as if it is to be bragged about.

I just enjoy seeing what he says next

Also i'm going to repeat a question that Beefspari proposed, why is it that you talk in all caps, all the time?

I mean seriously it just makes you seem unintelligent and makes you look like you are begging for attention.

[quote name='samuszoomer' date='28 June 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1277748934' post='2352920']
I just enjoy seeing what he says next

Also i'm going to repeat a question that Beefspari proposed, why is it that you talk in all caps, all the time?

I mean seriously it just makes you seem unintelligent and makes you look like you are begging for attention.
[/quote]

I CAN ANSWER THAT FOR YOU! IT'S BECAUSE HE [b]IS[/b] ALL OF THOSE THINGS. Simple Answer