The Iron Curtain

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all,

Looking forward to a long relationship with our friends in FEAR, NSO, and Hydra. All that I have met or dealt with now or in the past, from these alliances have always been class acts... well except for that one guy in NSO :P and he is ok too :D

o/ [b]Iron Curtain[/b] :awesome:

[quote name='nippy' date='14 May 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1273884686' post='2298139']
What is your common cause?
[/quote]

I'm wondering this as well, I don't see what NSO has in common with most of these alliances.

Edit: Unless NSO is playing them all for fools :smug:

Edited by Biazt

From the alliance that defeated CSN, humbled RIA, and brought you white peace comes a titillating new masterpiece:

the [b][i]non-chaining MDoAP bloc[/i][/b]

ladies and gentlemen, we sell you the whole seat, but take it from me- [i]you'll only need the edge of it[/i]

[quote name='merlin' date='14 May 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1273893589' post='2298269']
From the alliance that defeated CSN, humbled RIA, and brought you white peace comes a titillating new masterpiece:

the [b][i]non-chaining MDoAP bloc[/i][/b]

ladies and gentlemen, we sell you the whole seat, but take it from me- [i]you'll only need the edge of it[/i]
[/quote]

I'm not even sure where you're going with this. If this is your attempt at a joke, it's pretty horrendous.

And this is a good day.

[quote name='merlin' date='14 May 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1273893589' post='2298269']
From the alliance that defeated CSN, humbled RIA, and brought you white peace comes a titillating new masterpiece:[/quote]

You forgot to mention how we're killing Gramlins via a PsyOps campaign. Edit that in.