The Iron Curtain

Strikes me as setting yourself up for conflicts of interest when you make a bloc out of 4 alliances that are all in other blocs (plus FEAR is in two blocs). "Non chaining" sounds good on paper, but we'll see how that works out in reality.

+ good luck/congratulations, etc.

Edited by Lord Brendan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='15 May 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1273951875' post='2298977']
If not for the inclusion of Hydra this would be CDT lite. However adding Hydra to the mix makes this CDT (rhymes with lite and is not complementary).

\M/6
[/quote]
It's good to see you still care about us :wub:

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='15 May 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1273953401' post='2298993']
Strikes me as setting yourself up for conflicts of interest when you make a bloc out of 4 alliances that are all in other blocs (plus FEAR is in two blocs). "Non chaining" sounds good on paper, but we'll see how that works out in reality.

[/quote]
Hydra isn't involved in any other bloc. NSO was one of our 2 MDP level treaties prior to this agreement.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' date='15 May 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1273953815' post='2298999']
Hydra isn't involved in any other bloc. NSO was one of our 2 MDP level treaties prior to this agreement.
[/quote]

My mistake, for some reason I had the impression you were in Terra-Cotta. I see now that you're purple.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='15 May 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1273953401' post='2298993']
Strikes me as setting yourself up for conflicts of interest when you make a bloc out of [b]4 alliances that are all in other blocs[/b] (plus FEAR is in two blocs). "Non chaining" sounds good on paper, but we'll see how that works out in reality.

[/quote]

NATO is not in any other bloc either...sooooooooo

[quote name='Hakim' date='15 May 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1273954183' post='2299005']
NATO is not in any other bloc either...sooooooooo
[/quote]

What the hell, thought you were in P&L. :wacko:

Next you're going to tell me that FEAR isn't in CDT anymore. <_<

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='15 May 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1273953401' post='2298993']

[/quote]

FEAR left CDT, the only other bloc we're in is BFF and it's never conflicted with our interests before. :)

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='15 May 2010 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1273954356' post='2299008']
What the hell, thought you were in P&L. :wacko:

Next you're going to tell me that FEAR isn't in CDT anymore. <_<
[/quote]
NATO's not in P and L [i]yet[/i], an oversight we should correct soon.

FEAR has indeed left CDT.

This is an extremely sexy bloc.

Comments from Xiphosis and MK make it even better [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/467/nsosmugsmall.png[/img]

Here's a toast to our spreading of teh evil!

Considering I utterly despise 3 out of 4 signatory alliance in this bloc I am stoked.

Here's to hoping I can watch all three get decimated at the same time now, Sorry NSO, in my house we try to wipe the likes of your bloc mates off the bottom of our shoes before crossing the threshold.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='15 May 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1273965867' post='2299154']
Hydra...NATO...FEAR...?

Not exactly a grouping of military powerhouses, but good luck.
[/quote]
It makes me think that the next war just jumped ahead a month or two.

Everyone knows that whoever hits NSO without having to chain treaties or anything like that gets the pleasure of these four fabulous alliances working against them.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='15 May 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1273968296' post='2299191']
Considering I utterly despise 3 out of 4 signatory alliance in this bloc I am stoked.

Here's to hoping I can watch all three get decimated at the same time now, Sorry NSO, in my house we try to wipe the likes of your bloc mates off the bottom of our shoes before crossing the threshold.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, well, if it isn't \m/ talking big. With all due respect sir, bring it. Having \m/'s approval has never been a priority of ours.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='15 May 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1273971646' post='2299256']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, well, if it isn't \m/ talking big. With all do respect sir, bring it. Having \m/'s approval has never been a priority of ours.[/color]
[/quote]
I wasn't aware \m/ disapproved of the RIA. I thought everyone liked you guys :(

Congrats to the signatories. NATO's picked up some pretty decent allies in NSO, at least from what I've seen.

OOC: [i]Please[/i] tell me that the historical irony was intentional.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='15 May 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1273971646' post='2299256']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, well, if it isn't \m/ talking big. With all do respect sir, bring it. Having \m/'s approval has never been a priority of ours.[/color]
[/quote]
Either your AA's wrong or \m/ has absolutely no problem with you.

If your AA is wrong, just think, this guy actually loves NSO.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='15 May 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1273968296' post='2299191']

[/quote]
Well I for one would like to know what we did to be despised.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='15 May 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1273972878' post='2299280']
Well I for one would like to know what we did to be despised.
[/quote]
tbqh Hydra's the only alliance out of the four that I find to be decent.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='15 May 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1273965867' post='2299154']
Hydra...NATO...FEAR...?

Not exactly a grouping of military powerhouses, but good luck.
[/quote]

Look at the last war and the number that were thrown against these three alliances and come back and see me some time. Usually I would not respond to people such as you. But for your direct insult I will make an exception.

As the leader of the NATO military, come and see me some time.:ph34r: