The Iron Curtain

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='15 May 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1273979178' post='2299418']
There is no "thinly veiled" about it. If the opportunity ever arises I WILL advocate in the strongest of manner the mashing of NATO.
[/quote]

That's a bold strategy, cotton.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='15 May 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1273971646' post='2299256']
[color="#0003FF"]Well, well, if it isn't \m/ talking big. With all do respect sir, bring it. Having \m/'s approval has never been a priority of ours.[/color]
[/quote]

In English, the cliché you were reaching for is "with all [i]due[/i] respect" - although I readily concede you may be indifferent to such matters.

Congratulations on the new treaty, chaps. May it produce much drama and excitement.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='15 May 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1273982204' post='2299470']
Some what true. for sure the hate part, the Sith should take notes, they might learn real hate.
[/quote]

Hate is the only thing that binds me to this realm. That's real hate.

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 May 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1273982891' post='2299485']
Hate is the only thing that binds me to this realm. That's real hate.
[/quote]
You sir, are the holder of true hate, I will cede that to you. I aspire to attain your power of hate.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='15 May 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1273979178' post='2299418']
There is no "thinly veiled" about it. If the opportunity ever arises I WILL advocate in the strongest of manner the mashing of NATO.
[/quote]

OK, but as long as you promise to use the treaty chain to bring Umbrella along. That way at least we'll get to have some fun. [img]http://www.umbrella-alliance.com/style_emoticons/genmaycnsmilies/parrot.gif[/img]

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='16 May 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1273988384' post='2299564']
Anyone else see this becoming a sister bloc to CDT?

That aside, congrats to all involved.
[/quote]

I can assure you this will not happen.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='16 May 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1273988384' post='2299564']

That aside, congrats to all involved.
[/quote]
Personally I don't. I'm not the voice of CDT though.

[quote name='Pingu' date='16 May 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1273982530' post='2299476']
In English, the cliché you were reaching for is "with all [i]due[/i] respect" - although I readily concede you may be indifferent to such matters.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]An uncharacteristic trait. I must be getting more sleep. I usually do not make such errors.[/color]

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='15 May 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1273982204' post='2299470']
Some what true. for sure the hate part, the Sith should take notes, they might learn real hate.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, I have quite a bit of hate. The only reason I am still here is to see the former Karma and leaching opportunists like \m/ and GOONS burn. I am sure you know quite well I had a low opinion of former associate alliances of the NPO, but they've been rolled twice. Some of its former allies like RoK, RIA, Fark, and VE have still managed to escape justice. You're not the only one with unfinished business, friend. But that's just me personally. I am not nearly as forgiving of the past as other people.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Why o why Merrie must you hate us so? Do you not remember the wonderful nights spent in NSO, acting like you are now to others?

As an aside though, wouldn't it be delightfully ironic (more than NATO) if an alliance like FCC or TCU joined TIC? :ehm:

I do not like Hydra because of you Jac. You decided to have a pop at me because I left Hydra to fight for allies of Hydra. Something which Hydra itself was reluctant to do at the time.

Also I still wait for you to fill you surrender terms to SOS Briade - namely your animee review. Remember - it was part of the deal you made to desert your allies in the last big war. If you are going to take discression as the better part of valor atleast have the good faith to honour your bargain with your oppenents. (As your behaviour proves you will not stand by your allies).

Comisserations FEAR, NATO & NSO as I have some fondness for 2 of you.

\M/6

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='16 May 2010 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1274009440' post='2299706']
"This is the biggest joke of a bloc I have ever seen [b]hah j/k[/b], all these alliances are [b]excellent[/b]. [s]At least we know for sure that NATO won't be backing NSO next time they get destroyed"[/s]

- what everyone in CN is thinking while reading this announcement
[/quote]

This is closer to the truth

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='16 May 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1273988384' post='2299564']
[/quote]
Huh? Because they have ... no alliances in common?

If you're going to go for former members, P&L Train would make more sense as a sister bloc. (Hint: they're not.)

As for the people making wisecracks about IRON and the name of this bloc, heh, if only you knew where the name came from, you'd stop. :)

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='16 May 2010 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1273994491' post='2299619']
Why o why Merrie must you hate us so? Do you not remember the wonderful nights spent in NSO, acting like you are now to others?

As an aside though, wouldn't it be delightfully ironic (more than NATO) if an alliance like FCC or TCU joined TIC? :ehm:
[/quote]
Why o why do you Sith think I hate you? It really is simple, a Sith takes a shot at \m/ I'm going to fire back, just as I would anyone else. That being said, I really do hate most of your knew friends.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 08:04 AM' timestamp='1274015049' post='2299748']
Why o why do you Sith think I hate you? It really is simple, a Sith takes a shot at \m/ I'm going to fire back, just as I would anyone else. That being said, I really do hate most of your knew friends.
[/quote]

True Sith are equal opportunity haters, so I think you're fine.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1273993266' post='2299617']
[color="#0000FF"]An uncharacteristic trait. I must be getting more sleep. I usually do not make such errors.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Oh, I have quite a bit of hate. The only reason I am still here is to see the former Karma and leaching opportunists like \m/ and GOONS burn. I am sure you know quite well I had a low opinion of former associate alliances of the NPO, but they've been rolled twice. Some of its former allies like RoK, RIA, Fark, and VE have still managed to escape justice. You're not the only one with unfinished business, friend. But that's just me personally. I am not nearly as forgiving of the past as other people.[/color]
[/quote]
What in the hell are you babbling about? I would love to see your logic that places \m/ anywhere near Karma. I do love how you place your current alliance on the list of those still escaping this so called justice.