DOOMFEAR FEARCAVE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man I so agree with you.  Should we team up, you with your 1 man and me with me with my new 1-man AA "Buttfear Buttcave".  We'll declare war on DBDC and rain hell on the 1 nation we I can attack?

Destroying 1 of 21 nations in an AA is considered a win right?

Make it happen bro :D

Nice treaty!

Both happy and sad to see this.

I'm happy to see it....3-4 more targets off the list.   ;)

Really though we should be celebrating the peace that DBDC has brought us.

• World radiation levels at an all time low.
  • Alliances refusing to even consider war now or any time in the future.
  • Aside from the petty raiding in the lower tiers, or the occasional sacrifice of an innocent upper tier nation to keep DBDC happy, this is a time of amazing economic growth on Planet Bob.

Yep, we have finally achieved global stability thanks to the Sword of Damocles.  Relax and enjoy.

Actually its not really even a DBDC thing per say. Yes they are potent and pack a punch, but they arent sophisticated politically. There is something older and more sinister at work here than meets the eye.

> not sophisticated politically

> up to something "old and sinister" behind the scenes

Choose one. 

I do not like this treaty. DBDC you have attacked nations from 6 different alliances in the last month. Your alliance is a bully in the world of Bob. You are the attackers of innocents. I question the motives of those alliances that treaty with such an alliance.

Save us from the scourge, please!

I do not like this treaty. DBDC you have attacked nations from 6 different alliances in the last month. Your alliance is a bully in the world of Bob. You are the attackers of innocents. I question the motives of those alliances that treaty with such an alliance.

There are no innocents.