DBDC: Friend or Foe? LNN wants YOUR opinion!

The Zigur

DBDC  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8myp1xR.png

The Factor is on! Tonight, a special public opinion segment on DBDC.

Thank you for joining us tonight, I'm Tywin Lannister. DBDC has been the recent trending topic, with a recent specialized NAP treaty with IRON that protects not just the signatories but also their allies from attack. Now as you know, DBDC was involved in a number of undeclared raids and attacks during the war all across the treaty web. In the announcement, Starcraftmazter of DT/DBDC noted the following:

1661341_696853127021956_1273949327_n.jpg "Certainly a development sure to interest many and throw certain plans into disarray."

One senior government official ominously noted under condition of anonymity that "Stability hears the name Cuba and literally !@#$% its pants." But is this really the case, or are propagandists blowing DBDC's impact and agenda out of proportion? I believe this issue is too important to cover alone, so this episode will be a fair and balanced public opinion segment.

We want YOUR opinion on whether DBDC is friend or foe. Please participate in our poll, and PM me any opinions, information and commentary you want to remain anonymous. The Lannister Factor will then compile opinions, data and political dynamics to present our analysis of public opinion in our next episode.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you consistently post these amateur propagandist threads, Tywin Lannister? I'm not understanding the motivation behind these social broadcasting editorials.

Because enough people post shit like this that it still qualifies as attention

Eh, I like them.

The cover scoop that regularly features the main headliner in Tywin Lannister's station is not even remotely tantalizing. I enjoyed the NNP broadcast however. I am not at fault when assuming most readers find the editor-in-chief to be a dastardly player, but they enjoy his papers?

The first two options in your poll have nothing to do with each other.

Well, currently more people consider them a friend, than a threat to order and stability. It is quite possible to consider them a friend without directly being aligned with them. It boils down to how one views their policies: is their style of gameplay good for my alliance, or are they too destabilizing to be helpful?

Well, currently more people consider them a friend, than a threat to order and stability. It is quite possible to consider them a friend without directly being aligned with them. It boils down to how one views their policies: is their style of gameplay good for my alliance, or are they too destabilizing to be helpful?

Having them as a friend and seeing them as a threat to order and stability are not opposites at all.  One could just as likely see them as both or neither as one could see them as just one of the two.

Having them as a friend and seeing them as a threat to order and stability are not opposites at all.  One could just as likely see them as both or neither as one could see them as just one of the two.

They are not intended to be opposites, they are intended to help decide which viewpoint is more popular. Nothing stops voters from skipping question one.

The first question hasn't a neutral option, thus I null my vote.

The second question assumes that there's an "International Community" to begin with, which I doubt is correct. Furthermore, the third option ("In game mechanics should be updated") has nothing to do with any "International Community" (maybe with the players' community, which is quite another thing). I thus null my second vote as well.