DIOS MIO

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose its a clever way for DT to have two of its newish allies gain war experience, if indeed this is intentional.

I thought you planned it, Tywin!  :huh:

Edit: I hope to see our allies keeping things civil in this thread. Drama Discussion of this nature is best handled in private, particularly via IRC. Please enlist some of DT's capable leaders to assist you. And of course I'll be up in your embassies with lots to say. 

Edited by Farnsworth

I told them that their flagmaking skills left something to be desired. I even offered a viable alternative.

giphy.gif

I made that flag, and will take that as a compliment. Thank you!

Nice war dec, riot. Bucking the trend of predictable, unoriginal, and boring. Have fun!

So I'm trying to decide what is most likely. That BMTH gets bored and gives up on the alliance he created after this war, or that he does the same thing during the war.

You're obviously jealous of the circles he travels with.

So... not only are you supporting FAN going full retard...

You're doing it by hitting someone who you have a mutual ally with, out of several alliances you could have picked. I'm not saying keeping DT out of the fight is a bad move, but when you could have just piled onto UCR or SWF...

To be fair, similar things have happened in the past.

Supporting an actual treaty partner, whodathunkit

Of course, the alliance was dead in the water at that point. Me and the six active members who weren't breaking the charter decided we could have fun elsewhere. Edited by Neo Uruk

So... not only are you supporting FAN going full retard...

You're doing it by hitting someone who you have a mutual ally with, out of several alliances you could have picked. I'm not saying keeping DT out of the fight is a bad move, but when you could have just piled onto UCR or SWF...

To be fair NSF has threatened RIOT quite a few times in the past. This war has been a long time coming.

Supporting an actual treaty partner, whodathunkit

Of course, the alliance was dead in the water at that point. Me and the six active members who weren't breaking the charter decided we could have fun elsewhere.

Nah, the point is that FAN, by attacking without any CB to speak of, is no more or less "full retard" than was Mushqueda, who did the same thing.  Yet you entered on an optional aggression treaty with DBDC (who probably didn't need the help, and was fighting at levels where you could not provide it anyway).  I realize the OWF is rife with armchair quarterbacking, but it seems like RIOT just opted in to have a little fun elsewhere just like you.

To be fair NSF has threatened RIOT quite a few times in the past. This war has been a long time coming.

Was this while RIOT was under DT's wing? If so, did they act on the threats because there's still a major difference

Nah, the point is that FAN, by attacking without any CB to speak of, is no more or less "full retard" than was Mushqueda, who did the same thing.  Yet you entered on an optional aggression treaty with DBDC (who probably didn't need the help, and was fighting at levels where you could not provide it anyway).  I realize the OWF is rife with armchair quarterbacking, but it seems like RIOT just opted in to have a little fun elsewhere just like you.

There is a massive difference in declaring on neutrality and getting dogpiled on than declaring at random [ooc: for ooc ideologies, even] and then having a pretty even fight (so far); that isn't even to mention the "going out with a bang factor"