DIOS MIO

Was this while RIOT was under DT's wing? If so, did they act on the threats because there's still a major difference

The small fact that a RIOT member was attacking NSF at the time also sorta weighs in there.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a massive difference in declaring on neutrality and getting dogpiled on than declaring at random [ooc: for ooc ideologies, even] and then having a pretty even fight (so far); that isn't even to mention the "going out with a bang factor"

I think you use the word massive like I try to convince Mrs. Beloved to use it.  

Was this while RIOT was under DT's wing? If so, did they act on the threats because there's still a major difference

I believe it was when RIOT was under DTs wing because DT is the reason it didn't go to war. That said, I'm not sure of the details to be honest, but I know there is a history between these two alliances. 

The small fact that a RIOT member was attacking NSF at the time also sorta weighs in there.

I wasn't going to comment on anything in this thread, because it simply wasn't needed, and anyone who know's what was going on, does. Or was able to read an embassy. But i'll lay it out for people.

Yes, a member of RIOT was raiding someone in NSF, NSF came to me, asked what was up. I said, you can keep attacking him, per our charter any member of RIOT can raid who they want, we just wont defend them. They were fine with that. Then about a month later, yes a month later of NSF/Castros fighting each other. After NSF, and I had an agreement, their second in command comes to me out of the blue. We even, after everything died down, put his membership up to a vote (because he was majorly inactive, and using our good will for people who raid against us). He is no longer with us. 

[6:49pm] Grealind: Your inaction will have repercussions.
[6:50pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Such as?
[6:50pm] Grealind: I want this ended
[6:50pm] Grealind: If that means some of your members get hit as collateral, so be it.
[6:50pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Talk to Castros then. He was a member of NSF before wasn't he?
[6:50pm] BringMeTheHorizon: You'd hit a mutual ally?
[6:50pm] Grealind: I'm talking to you now. You're his alliance leader.
[6:51pm] Grealind: You intervene, or I will.

So, after we had an agreement about the whole thing, we thought it was done, and when Castros was done attacking NSF, NSF would be done attacking him. Which was agreed upon, I think CRV can show you the logs of our conversation. 

Then we found out I think 2-3 days NSF was going to attack FAN before they attacked FAN, and we went to talk to them about it, since DT was our mutual ally, to make sure this wasn't true, and to impress upon them that they not attack.  

<Saxplayer> And also, if any of this information gets leaked to FAN, I will make sure DT has your head, and all of RS on a silver platter.

<Lysergide> It is what it is, but it was FAN who told me.
<Lysergide> So they already know.
<Lysergide> I wouldn't put too much stock in GATO fighting hard.
<Saxplayer> FAN told you thid
<Lysergide> Yeah.
<Lysergide> I have friends in FAN.
<Saxplayer> Well, this is !@#$%*
<Lysergide> I won't confirm it for them.
<Lysergide> I promise you that.
<Saxplayer> If you do, I will carry out that threat

We were threatened by NSF twice within like a week. They were even going to use DT, and have us dropped, then have DT attack us for telling our friend something they already knew. So yes, we actually did attack a mutual ally, after a lot of thought, and we shall accept the consequences. We also don't believe that a mutual ally should not suffer the consequences of threatening us twice in a week, and vowing to go through with having us dropped by our ally, then rolled by our ally. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

I wasn't going to comment on anything in this thread, because it simply wasn't needed, and anyone who know's what was going on, does. Or was able to read an embassy. But i'll lay it out for people.

Yes, a member of RIOT was raiding someone in NSF, NSF came to me, asked what was up. I said, you can keep attacking him, per our charter any member of RIOT can raid who they want, we just wont defend them. They were fine with that. Then about a month later, yes a month later of NSF/Castros fighting each other. After NSF, and I had an agreement, their second in command comes to me out of the blue. We even, after everything died down, put his membership up to a vote (because he was majorly inactive, and using our good will for people who raid against us). He is no longer with us. 

[6:49pm] Grealind: Your inaction will have repercussions.
[6:50pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Such as?
[6:50pm] Grealind: I want this ended
[6:50pm] Grealind: If that means some of your members get hit as collateral, so be it.
[6:50pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Talk to Castros then. He was a member of NSF before wasn't he?
[6:50pm] BringMeTheHorizon: You'd hit a mutual ally?
[6:50pm] Grealind: I'm talking to you now. You're his alliance leader.
[6:51pm] Grealind: You intervene, or I will.

So, after we had an agreement about the whole thing, we thought it was done, and when Castros was done attacking NSF, NSF would be done attacking him. Which was agreed upon, I think CRV can show you the logs of our conversation. 

Then we found out I think 2-3 days NSF was going to attack FAN before they attacked FAN, and we went to talk to them about it, since DT was our mutual ally, to make sure this wasn't true, and to impress upon them that they not attack.  

<Saxplayer> And also, if any of this information gets leaked to FAN, I will make sure DT has your head, and all of RS on a silver platter.

<Lysergide> It is what it is, but it was FAN who told me.
<Lysergide> So they already know.
<Lysergide> I wouldn't put too much stock in GATO fighting hard.
<Saxplayer> FAN told you thid
<Lysergide> Yeah.
<Lysergide> I have friends in FAN.
<Saxplayer> Well, this is !@#$%*
<Lysergide> I won't confirm it for them.
<Lysergide> I promise you that.
<Saxplayer> If you do, I will carry out that threat

We were threatened by NSF twice within like a week. They were even going to use DT, and have us dropped, then have DT attack us for telling our friend something they already knew. So yes, we actually did attack a mutual ally, after a lot of thought, and we shall accept the consequences. We also don't believe that a mutual ally should not suffer the consequences of threatening us twice in a week, and vowing to go through with having us dropped by our ally, then rolled by our ally. 

It would be a lot easier to believe you were the victim in all this if the declaration went from NSF to Riot Society. Or if you hadn't openly taunted them to do something about it weeks ago. Or if you had any credibility yourself.

It would be a lot easier to believe you were the victim in all this if the declaration went from NSF to Riot Society. Or if you hadn't openly taunted them to do something about it weeks ago. Or if you had any credibility yourself.

I'm not trying to "play the victim". I actually don't remember openly taunting them? If you could show me on the forums, or something, i'll say maybe you're right. Because I just simply don't remember. Also, no one needs credibility to be right, and or wrong. If someone is right, they are right. If someone is wrong, they are wrong. No matter who they are. 

Was talking about NSF's dude.

RIOT's flag is pretty sweet.

o damn. well that'll teach me to post in OWF from my phone while on the can!!!! and thanks.

Walshington you are truly a ray (not rey) of light in a dark, dark forum. Rey, I don't know why you're so adamant in reyning (lol) on this parade after equally ridiculous shens in LPH. Are you and Hereno the fun police now? Patrollin tryna catch FAN/RIOT ridin dirty? Maybe that's what's happening, I don't know.

I'd prefer to be called the stability police, thanks.

The NSF-RIOT thing looks like it's pretty much RIOT's deal. I'm sure NSF thought the agreement was that you let NSF deal with him for one round (or at least that's how I would have perceived it. Also it's funny, because RIOT told me personally that NSO declaring on FAN -- which, mind you, has the same probability as NSO declaring on LSF atm -- would absolutely destroy Co-Prosperity and be terrible for us to do to Kashmir. Then they hit NSF. That's rich.

I'd prefer to be called the stability police, thanks.

The NSF-RIOT thing looks like it's pretty much RIOT's deal. I'm sure NSF thought the agreement was that you let NSF deal with him for one round (or at least that's how I would have perceived it. Also it's funny, because RIOT told me personally that NSO declaring on FAN -- which, mind you, has the same probability as NSO declaring on LSF atm -- would absolutely destroy Co-Prosperity and be terrible for us to do to Kashmir. Then they hit NSF. That's rich.

Continuing down this vein of discussion will wield nothing. Come talk to me on irc, rey. Where I will explain it to you. 

o damn. well that'll teach me to post in OWF from my phone while on the can!!!! and thanks.

Walshington you are truly a ray (not rey) of light in a dark, dark forum. Rey, I don't know why you're so adamant in reyning (lol) on this parade after equally ridiculous shens in LPH. Are you and Hereno the fun police now? Patrollin tryna catch FAN/RIOT ridin dirty? Maybe that's what's happening, I don't know.

I like Die Linke. Is this news to anyone?

Continuing down this vein of discussion will wield nothing. Come talk to me on irc, rey. Where I will explain it to you.

If you don't like dirty laundry being aired, it's probably best not to yap on about how NSF are mean when you're the ones fucking up. I'll leave it at that.

If you don't like dirty laundry being aired, it's probably best not to yap on about how NSF are mean when you're the ones !@#$@#$ up. I'll leave it at that.

If you wanted to wrench Kashmir onto two different sides when we already went to them and told them that we were going to be attacking NSf, after we already told DT, then yes, show people the logs of what I said. There's nothing in there that won't be me being an !@#$%^&, it will show you harping on something that I don't care about, and I told you as much, yet you kept !@#$%*ing about FAN being an OOC attack, we don't believe so. 

Yes I said if you guys attack FAN it would hurt the KCP, because it would split us into two separate sides. So yes, I was concerned that your posturing might actually lead to something more than being a little whiney ass !@#$%*. I didn't expect NSO to man up after the war, at all, but I wanted to ask you, to be certain. Only because if you attacked, and then we go attacked in the process, it would but the KCP into harm, and split us onto opposing sides. So Yes. I cared enough about kashmir to see if you guys were attacking. Because no one wants to defend two people, and I wont be upset with DT if they chose not to defend us (which they probably wont) if we get attacked by NSF allies.

I just wanted to extend a courtesy to Kashmir, and see if you were attacking, because I heard you were. So go ahead rey, show the logs, and show the world your ability to comprehend what I was asking, and able to continue a conversation, without trying to play a propaganda war. 

tl;dr for those who don't want to read the above grandstanding

I wanted to look good by making sure my allies weren't put in a bad position, by putting my other allies in a bad position. But hey, at least I asked if you were attacking so that I could claim to be the good guy!

Edited by Neo Uruk

tl;dr for those who don't want to read the above grandstanding

I wanted to look good by making sure my allies weren't put in a bad position, by putting my other allies in a bad position. But hey, at least I asked if you were attacking so that I could claim to be the good guy!

Post the logs.

Post the logs.

Why should I do that? We've both acknowledged the contents.

If you were so interested in NSO declaring war for Kashmir's sake, tell me something: If we had hit FAN, would you still have hit NSF, or anyone on their side of the war?

And, if you were that worried about splitting Kashmir's allies into two camps, why on earth didn't DT get the same consideration? Edited by Neo Uruk

Why should I do that? We've both acknowledged the contents.

If you were so interested in NSO declaring war for Kashmir's sake, tell me something: If we had hit FAN, would you still have hit NSF?

Yes. 

EDIT:

We did the same thing with NSF that we did with NSO. Asked if they were going to attack. As logs have been provided. We treated no one different in this situation. One person attacked, one did not, that is the only difference. We treat everyone the same. There are no favorites. 

Yes. 

EDIT:

We did the same thing with NSF that we did with NSO. Asked if they were going to attack. As logs have been provided. We treated no one different in this situation. One person attacked, one did not, that is the only difference.

So, essentially, my post stands. You just wanted to grandstand and seem like you were concerned.

So, essentially, my post stands. You just wanted to grandstand and seem like you were concerned.

You keep knit picking one thing, but when you compare it to both actions, you'd see a different result.

We went to NSF, asked if they were going to attack. They said yes. We then went to DT, said he if this happens X will happen. We were told they weren't going to attack. Then they attacked. We cared enough about DT, to go to them and explain out entire position. 

We went to NSO, you, asked if they were going to attack. Because we heard you'd be attacking. They (you) said no. We went to Kashmir to say hey, we're going to be attacking, and hopefully NSO doesn't like they said, because we heard otherwise. We might get countered, so hopefully NSO doesn't attack. This is what is happening. Be ready.

Just because my concern does not encapsulates the modern accepted form of caring, does not mean I did not care enough to go to both of my allies, treated them the same, after going to the source for my answers on if two AA's were going to war. One did not, and one did, here we are. 

You keep knit picking one thing, but when you compare it to both actions, you'd see a different result.

We went to NSF, asked if they were going to attack. They said yes. We then went to DT, said he if this happens X will happen. We were told they weren't going to attack. Then they attacked. We cared enough about DT, to go to them and explain out entire position. 

We went to NSO, you, asked if they were going to attack. Because we heard you'd be attacking. They (you) said no. We went to Kashmir to say hey, we're going to be attacking, and hopefully NSO doesn't like they said, because we heard otherwise. We might get countered, so hopefully NSO doesn't attack. This is what is happening. Be ready.

Just because my concern does not encapsulates the modern accepted form of caring, does not mean I did not care enough to go to both of my allies, treated them the same, after going to the source for my answers on if two AA's were going to war. One did not, and one did, here we are.

Whether NSF was going in or not, you had multiple other alliances to chose from, and you chose NSF. That was poor planning or a really low ball move, because you saw an opportunity to hit them with DT not being involved. Either way, it doesn't look good.