DIOS MIO

And still here you are, useless regarding clarification, and still running your mouth. But I digress. I think your point has been seen, met, and dashed.

obligatory words of encouragement, "better luck next time".

Why do you flower up what essentially amounts to "no u"

I get it, you like BMTH, I do too; that doesn't make what he did any less of a ruse.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is, The Dark Templar takes a very dim view of any alliance attempting to use us as leverage in a dispute with another alliance.  Especially if that 'other alliance' is an ally of ours.  This will all be sorted out in back channels, I can guarantee that.  in the meantime, you guys can carry on with your hypotheses.

This will all be sorted out in back channels, I can guarantee that.  In the meantime, you guys can carry on with your hypotheses.

I encourage our NSF and RS friends to retreat to the back channels for the ongoing discussion and mediation regarding the events of the past few days. There's no sense in fanning the flames or attempting to extinguish them here. Seriously, it's futile. To the bat cave back channels!

Could've been spied!

Sabotage IRS Proficiency (New tax rate randomly produced, 1-5% lower than old tax rate, low limit of 23%) = $100,000 + (20 x enemy nation strength x enemy number of days inactive) [Defender required to collect taxes to change]

Nope.

Yeah, about that...your mascot there...it's a little 'Out Magazine' don't you think?   <_<

/not that there is anything wrong with that, just sayin'

Imagine making these kinds of insinuations about the agenda's of alliances in the current age. C'mon hal... You've always been a complete moron, but you're better then that!

I could've sworn I'd already opined here...

Anyway, not a fan of this move. 

I encourage our NSF and RS friends to retreat to the back channels for the ongoing discussion and mediation regarding the events of the past few days. There's no sense in fanning the flames or attempting to extinguish them here. Seriously, it's futile. To the bat cave back channels!

I see what you're doing, and I do not approve

I have faith that cooler heads will prevail, everything will be OK and that this will not even make the top ten CN FA gaffes.

But the piano has been drinking, Farnsworth -- not me...

I have faith that cooler heads will prevail, everything will be OK and that this will not even make the top ten CN FA gaffes.

But the piano has been drinking, Farnsworth -- not me...

There are so many lines in that song that feel like they apply so very heavily to some of those involved in this situation.

Imagine making these kinds of insinuations about the agenda's of alliances in the current age. C'mon hal... You've always been a complete moron, but you're better then that!

Good luck with your treatments for your rectal-cranial inversion. I realize it is chronic, but there is always hope.