Order off Order

Hell of a fight everyone. Congrats to the coalition for everything.

UPN and Sparta, never thought I would say but it was damn good working with you guys. Yeru and Rob made it a pleaseure.

All my allies from ToP and Umbrella, job well done.

Hats off to Polar as we'll you guys rock.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still find it completely ridiculous for someone just honoring a treaty to be punished so punitively.

Congrats NPO for your patience with the oA Coalition and wisdom through the process.  You are excellent allies!  You will yet again emerge stronger.  And I laugh at the people that continue to keep grudges with you and attempt to keep you down.

[URL=http://s158.photobucket.com/user/Swat63/media/2jb8sigjpg.gif.html]2jb8sigjpg.gif[/URL]

Congrats on peace. Happy I got to take WickedJ out.

Today is quite a milestone for the New Polar Order and the New Pacifica Order. Until this war we had never fought.
Pacifica fought long and hard and as usual their members served them proudly. I hope we never need to fight again.

I must state though how very proud I am of our own members and allies as well. From the largest to the smallest, you are all mighty in my eyes.

This is something I like a lot.

Better start your remembering a lot earlier than the start of this war, Sir Paul and other new revanchists.

One can easily argue that bringing back terms is a far more revanchist move.  In any case, now we know there isn't going to be another big war for at least 3-4 months. IRON can sleep soundly for a little while longer.

I still find it completely ridiculous for someone just honoring a treaty to be punished so punitively.

Congrats NPO for your patience with the oA Coalition and wisdom through the process.  You are excellent allies!  You will yet again emerge stronger.  And I laugh at the people that continue to keep grudges with you and attempt to keep you down.

I still find it completely ridiculous for someone who plotted against Polar to be punished so lightly.

Congrats NpO for your patience with the NSO Coalition and wisdom through the process.  You are excellent allies!  You will yet again emerge stronger.  And I laugh at the people that continue to keep grudges with you and attempt to keep you down.