Order off Order

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The awkward moment when you spend an hour creating an amazing propaganda war image against Pacifica... just to come to the forums and find out that the war is over.

Couldn't you all have waited just one more hour as to let me post the image???? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Just post it anyway and blame the drinks... :)

Nations of the New Pacific Order that have remained in peace mode from the beginning of the war through February 1st, minus current red team senators, will be barred from sending and receiving aid for a period of 1.1 x the duration of the war as set on February 1st, 2014. The duration of this term is equal to 100 days spanning from the 12th of February till the 23rd of May 2014. The list of nations affected will be posted below. The New Pacific Order shall be disallowed from assisting financially or militarily in any remaining conflicts related to the current war.

The New Pacific Order and Christian Coalition of Countries agree to white peace.

I'm happy the war is over and all, but I'm gonna quote this wordplay for posterity, just because I'm an annoying !@#$%^&. Besides, what's a good NPO thread without some controversy? :)

I might be wrong about what you intended with "wordplay", but the parts you quoted seem to mean that those the NPO surrendered to require the aid embargo, while the CCC doesn't. In other words, the CCC would not object to the NPO not respecting the embargo (or any other term) they didn't request/countersign/sign up for.

You and/or the CCC are welcome to correct me if anything I said/implied/seemed to imply is wrong.

The New Pacific Order agrees to surrender to the combined forces of the New Polar Order, The Order of Paradox, Sparta, Mi6, GOONS, Valhalla, Invicta, and The Legion

Just keeping notes on who deserves reps next war around, nothing to see here.

Why? Do you plan on giving those AA's war reps next round? I wouldn't be surprised if your bloc is closer to them by next war.

Bring it mate. You make notes and so will I. Like I said, I am already betting on all you folk who claims white peace is the only way nowadays, breaking that same mantra the moment you win a war. Here we are, less than a day out and you are already proving me correct. Keep up the hypocrisy mate. It looks well on ya.

Bring it mate. You make notes and so will I. Like I said, I am already betting on all you folk who claims white peace is the only way nowadays, breaking that same mantra the moment you win a war. Here we are, less than a day out and you are already proving me correct. Keep up the hypocrisy mate. It looks well on ya.

Can't expect much different from that lot.

On to more relevant/important matters;

Congrats on Peace, Pacifica, you definitely deserve it. Great fighting your nations as well as the talks which have taken place.

o/ Pacifica

Well the disorder war is pretty much over, only got NG and Nordreich left. May as well wrap it up and start scheming and drawing lines in the sand again. This war was fun to watch and I look forward to watching the next global war to.

Hurray for peace. 

o/ Farrin and the NPO leadership

o/ NPO's allies, and to our allies' allies, who stood by us

o/ To the nations and alliances I fought - it was great fun.

It's great that you're permanently positioned to demand reps when you're on the winning side, and to call it hypocrisy when and if you lose.  But as the most butch, tough-talking proponent for reps in the entire war, maybe you should delegate the hypocrisy policing to someone else?

I still find it completely ridiculous for someone just honoring a treaty to be punished so punitively.

Congrats NPO for your patience with the oA Coalition and wisdom through the process.  You are excellent allies!  You will yet again emerge stronger.  And I laugh at the people that continue to keep grudges with you and attempt to keep you down.

Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er, yea yea

Ever heard the term "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction?" It may have been created for the laws of physics, however I think it applies well here. 

My alliance hasn't asked for terms in 4-5 years, but I doubt if any of us would stick up for certain alliances in your coalition if our positions happen to be reversed next war. 

Now more importantly, congratulations on finally receiving peace Pacifica. You fought well, now time to see the rebuilding machine in action. 

Congratulations to our allies in Pacifica for finally obtaining peace. We would also like to thank you for accepting these peace terms, only to get your allies out of war. This was very honorable of you and your allies recognize this. We are proud to be able to stand by you during these times.

So here's to the future.

o/ NPO