Order off Order

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keeping notes on who deserves reps next war around, nothing to see here.

Why? Do you plan on giving those AA's war reps next round? I wouldn't be surprised if your bloc is closer to them by next war.

Wouldn`t it be fun if a winning side would but terms of some their AA´s for shitty war performance or whatnot? Or determine who wins or loses strictly by looking at alliance vs alliance damage stats :ehm:?

Losing to idiots means you are an idiot too.

No, not always the case, it just means there where a lot of "idiots" against you, plus usually idiots don`t beat up their own kind! :smug:

And so one of the most ill conceived, poorly planned, and terribly run wars ever fought on Planet Bob comes to end.

You must be joking, there are many wars with worse outcomes/worse managed than this.

Edited by Sardonic

And so one of the most ill conceived, poorly planned, and terribly run wars ever fought on Planet Bob comes to end.  All in fear of Pacifica.    

Were you even here for Equilibrium?

I mean, I get that you're trying to pull a ~propaganda~ move here, but you might as well at least attempt to inject some sense into it all. This coalition wasn't "brilliant" like Tywin tries to pull it, but it was hardly terrible either. Middle of the road, really.

I mean, I get that you're trying to pull a ~propaganda~ move here, but you might as well at least attempt to inject some sense into it all. This coalition wasn't "brilliant" like Tywin tries to pull it, but it was hardly terrible either. Middle of the road, really.

Eh, I was there for Equilibrium. He's not entirely off base.

I wasnt saying it was brilliant from a tactical perspective, but from a strategic point of view I think it was.

1. The will of Pacifica was broken first.
2. The coalition held together despite dissident elements.
3. We reduced moralism and the white peace mentality.
4. We steered the direction of future warfare towards maneuver (strategic oAs) rather than static defense (MDP).
5. We managed to surprise the enemy despite the intricate planning involved.

Just post it anyway and blame the drinks... :) I might be wrong about what you intended with "wordplay", but the parts you quoted seem to mean that those the NPO surrendered to require the aid embargo, while the CCC doesn't. In other words, the CCC would not object to the NPO not respecting the embargo (or any other term) they didn't request/countersign/sign up for. You and/or the CCC are welcome to correct me if anything I said/implied/seemed to imply is wrong.

That would mean NPO going back on their word, which I doubt they would do. For CCC it is more a case of doing our best to follow the golden rule as the Gospels tell us.

Congratulations to NPO for getting peace. Hat's off to CCC for sticking to principals and accepting only white peace.

As for the rest of the opposition who have been stating they disagreed with the terms, you could have done the same thing CCC did. Instead you followed along like sheep, going where your masters told you to go.

I wasnt saying it was brilliant from a tactical perspective, but from a strategic point of view I think it was.

1. The will of Pacifica was broken first.
2. The coalition held together despite dissident elements.
3. We reduced moralism and the white peace mentality.
4. We steered the direction of future warfare towards maneuver (strategic oAs) rather than static defense (MDP).
5. We managed to surprise the enemy despite the intricate planning involved.

You post this like these are your achievements. They are not. If I remember correctly, you were kicked out of HB post-war, and then you proceeded to not be a part of the Optional Aggression coalition.