Order off Order

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The awkward moment when you spend an hour creating an amazing propaganda war image against Pacifica... just to come to the forums and find out that the war is over.

Couldn't you all have waited just one more hour as to let me post the image???? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Other than that... congratulations on peace everyone. :P

Nations of the New Pacific Order that have remained in peace mode from the beginning of the war through February 1st, minus current red team senators, will be barred from sending and receiving aid for a period of 1.1 x the duration of the war as set on February 1st, 2014. The duration of this term is equal to 100 days spanning from the 12th of February till the 23rd of May 2014. The list of nations affected will be posted below. The New Pacific Order shall be disallowed from assisting financially or militarily in any remaining conflicts related to the current war.

The New Pacific Order and Christian Coalition of Countries agree to white peace.

I'm happy the war is over and all, but I'm gonna quote this wordplay for posterity, just because I'm an annoying bastard.  Besides, what's a good NPO thread without some controversy? :)

I'm happy the war is over and all, but I'm gonna quote this wordplay for posterity, just because I'm an annoying !@#$%^&.  Besides, what's a good NPO thread without some controversy? :)

You're making the assumption that there is a good NPO thread. Most of us don't really want to hear from you... not because we fear you, just because you're really not that good at being interesting.

100 days of aid restrictions.  How many sing-along embargo reports shall I punish oA with?

Sir Paul will remember this

10. One for every aid cycle. 

Peace in our time.  Congrats NPO for deciding enough is enough and agreeing to terms.  Now if only NOR and AI do the same this war can be done.

AI is at peace mate. It is NoR and NG that remain at war. 

Also, congrats to NPO on achieving peace. 

You're making the assumption that there is a good NPO thread. Most of us don't really want to hear from you... not because we fear you, just because you're really not that good at being interesting.

Funny you mention that, it's been about four years since the last good Polaris thread.

:popcorn:

Thanks for your help, Pacifica. Glad to see you joining us at peace. Sorry that our enemies 'forgot' who their target was halfway through the war and decided to pick on you. Then again, considering the three months and a week worth of headache it took to get here, I think we'd all agree that even terms like "every single one of you delete forever" would probably be worth not having to communicate with those idiots for another month.

No, but really, you took one for the team here. Good luck rebuilding.

Thanks for your help, Pacifica. Glad to see you joining us at peace. Sorry that our enemies 'forgot' who their target was halfway through the war and decided to pick on you. Then again, considering the three months and a week worth of headache it took to get here, I think we'd all agree that even terms like "every single one of you delete forever" would probably be worth not having to communicate with those idiots for another month.

No, but really, you took one for the team here. Good luck rebuilding.

Losing to idiots means you are an idiot too.

Congratulations to all but especially to the New Pacific Order.  You defended an ally and paid dearly for your response, even though you knew what was ahead. 

I have mercilessly ''baited and trolled'' a number of members of the NPO throughout this war, thank you for the interesting discussions, debates and heated dialogue that ensued.  I would like to publicly acknowledge that I consider the past to be consigned to the past and the future to still be written and I vow to never mention the war.  I did once but I think I got away with it.

o/ Polaris

o/ Polar's valiant allies

o/ Pacifica

'