New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

Like I asked earlier, do you expect Umbrella to be forever indebted to you? It's politics. It's happened many times before, and will happen again in the future. If we all stayed in the same groups with the same allies, we would all be bored playing out the most repetitive wars ever. This is where TOP and Polar excel, politics. Umbrella is just along for the ride with their closest ally, TOP. Did you expect them to do anything different?

Also, talking about how good your own speech was, is lame.

How quaint, Starfox calling me lame.  

Rousing was not talking about how good a speech I gave. It was a way to describe the tone of the speech, as in a rallying the troops around the flag. Saying "OMG I GAVE THIS AWESOMELY GREAT SPEECH" would be saying how good the speech was. And those words never came out of my mouth in anyway other than sarcastically. Go find a dictionary. It can help out with things like this.

Plus, ask anyone, I am pretty lame.

I accept the reality of everything. Doesn't mean I don't look back on it with regret. But hey, apparently I am supposed to be happy about the fact that they have had influence on the decisions of two of my allies that could be help with the defense of my alliance/bloc instead of being part of the dog pile on the other side.

We've been down before, we've been up before and we have always kept on ticking. That's what we are going to continue to do.

EDIT: Apparently editing a post with a quote in it breaks the quote. Oops.

Edited by AirMe

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not fair, Invicta have been good people and good fighters this war. 

maybe where you are...edit: in regards to good fighters.

good people.  I dont see how you can call him good people lol

Edited by James Wilson

During the last war there were many alliances in the coalition that wanted to leave Umbrella on the battlefield at the end and I, as part of the triumvirate for TLR, gave a rousing speech to the coalition about how we were all in this together and that we would not leave an alliance still fighting while the rest of us got peace.  

Ask me how I feel about that speech right about now.

Don't worry, we noticed all the people trying to leave us out on the battlefield, too. Again, I appreciated every soul in that fight with us, but just because you were an ally of an ally and couldn't leave your true friends to fight alone doesn't make me beholden to you for your sacrifice.

Wow that sure started up quite the chain reaction   :ph34r:  :gun: :war:  :psyduck:  :frantic:                                                                      :lol1:

JOIN THE ROMAN EMPIRE. WE TAKE NO PART IN THIS WAR PREFERING INSTEAD TO SIP FINE WINES ON A LEDGE OVERLOOKING THE BATTLE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!      p.s. Don't eat the cheese Jimmy. Don't eat it.

Edited by Ulthran

Wow that sure started up quite the chain reaction   :ph34r:  :gun: :war:  :psyduck:  :frantic:                                                                      :lol1:

JOIN THE ROMAN EMPIRE. WE TAKE NO PART IN THIS WAR PREFERING INSTEAD TO SIP FINE WINES ON A LEDGE OVERLOOKING THE BATTLE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!      p.s. Don't eat the cheese Jimmy. Don't eat it.

Shh... you are drawing attention to yourself. Leave now, and wait for this all to blow over... or assist your supposed protector Sparta and show you are a true alliance.

Lets say you and magicninja helped me out.

See but you got it all wrong...the only one apparently. The thing I find hilarious is that Umbrella was needed at all the way some people talk. I'm unsurprised. I was sure eventually Invicta and their pals would cry enough that someone would have to come in. Didn't see it happening this quick though. I thought Invicta had a little more considering how much they talked about wanting to really fight last war. Two weeks isn't bad I guess. Was it two weeks? The way some folk around here talk you would think they could have defeated us handily on their own.....not need help more than the 5 other alliances they brought in. We'll fight with Umbrella a little. It's about damn time we actually had a fight. We relish it. We love it. Brave or not I really could care less. It's just amusing.

See but you got it all wrong...the only one apparently. The thing I find hilarious is that Umbrella was needed at all the way some people talk. I'm unsurprised. I was sure eventually Invicta and their pals would cry enough that someone would have to come in. Didn't see it happening this quick though. I thought Invicta had a little more considering how much they talked about wanting to really fight last war. Two weeks isn't bad I guess. Was it two weeks?

People are just making up for the last war where most of your AA sat out the whole war, you have some catching up to do with the rest of the world :ehm:

For some unknown reason, this post really, i mean really irritates me. :(

Just so you know.

Quoting this in case magicninja decides to ZI himself and take that tasty offer. You're welcome! :)

Hey Magic, this here is a great idea. I'd ZI him, but unfortunately we're in the same alliance and so far apart in NS. :))

I really like this Invicta guy.  It's like he doesn't know how terrible his alliance is hahaha

mmm you smell like butter cups.

Where do I sign up?

See but you got it all wrong...the only one apparently. The thing I find hilarious is that Umbrella was needed at all the way some people talk. I'm unsurprised. I was sure eventually Invicta and their pals would cry enough that someone would have to come in. Didn't see it happening this quick though. I thought Invicta had a little more considering how much they talked about wanting to really fight last war. Two weeks isn't bad I guess. Was it two weeks? The way some folk around here talk you would think they could have defeated us handily on their own.....not need help more than the 5 other alliances they brought in. We'll fight with Umbrella a little. It's about damn time we actually had a fight. We relish it. We love it. Brave or not I really could care less. It's just amusing.

See you were in a losing coalition fighting on a front where you had a numerical advantage  in top tiers. Winning coalition fixed the mistake. Now you're simply crying about what's happening. That's the short version of the story. 

Edited by alyster

How quaint, Starfox calling me lame.  

Rousing was not talking about how good a speech I gave. It was a way to describe the tone of the speech, as in a rallying the troops around the flag. Saying "OMG I GAVE THIS AWESOMELY GREAT SPEECH" would be saying how good the speech was. And those words never came out of my mouth in anyway other than sarcastically. Go find a dictionary. It can help out with things like this.

Plus, ask anyone, I am pretty lame.

I accept the reality of everything. Doesn't mean I don't look back on it with regret. But hey, apparently I am supposed to be happy about the fact that they have had influence on the decisions of two of my allies that could be help with the defense of my alliance/bloc instead of being part of the dog pile on the other side.

We've been down before, we've been up before and we have always kept on ticking. That's what we are going to continue to do.

EDIT: Apparently editing a post with a quote in it breaks the quote. Oops.

Come on, you're better than that. You used the most common CN defense of "Insert alliance/person name here is calling me insert insult here"? Don't take it so much to heart, I'm merely commenting on how you're praising your own speech as lame. I'm not making an overall character judgement. Given that rousing is defined as "Exciting, stirring", if you're calling your own speech that and saying you're not praising yourself, here's a reality check. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116019-this-week-in-gato/

Funny. 

I have no real problem with this. But it is massively amusing that the WAE warrants this kind of response. Lets be frank NpO, Umb, TOP.. give credit where its due. GATO were pretty much wrecking who they were fighting, and help was needed. We all saw it day by day in the cumulative stats thread.