New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

I'm not fighting a person with over a billion warchest and that seems to be a norm for GATO.

Sure, but it doesn't change the fact you have sub-par warchests in the mid tier.

Uh I am sitting in the mid tier and have more cash on me than you do (and started at a lower NS than you BTW.) Every alliance has good warchests and bad warchests, so I doubt it is really worth talking about.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fought Laserwolf, GATO's former #1 nation, he hasn't fought a war (someone told me this -- not sure if it's true) for a few years, and he only had 4.1 bil starting out and I'm going to estimate hes probably around 3 bil now. Keep in mind he was just under 200k ns.

It's not true.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=58119&nation2=

Uh I am sitting in the mid tier and have more cash on me than you do (and started at a lower NS than you BTW.) Every alliance has good warchests and bad warchests, so I doubt it is really worth talking about.

Very cool story. Do you have time to tell it again? But anyways I said it seems to be a norm -- which I am basing this off of intelligence reports that I have on hand and the fact there are nations rebuying their infra that is destroyed. As you may or may not know, not everyone adheres to the norm, thus leading to some nations that have satisfactory warchests. Any other comments, sweetheart?

It's not true.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=58119&nation2=

Thank you for providing me with accurate information.

Very cool story. Do you have time to tell it again? But anyways I said it seems to be a norm -- which I am basing this off of intelligence reports that I have on hand and the fact there are nations rebuying their infra that is destroyed. As you may or may not know, not everyone adheres to the norm, thus leading to some nations that have satisfactory warchests. Any other comments, sweetheart?

I doubt we'll need the warchests anyway. 

but...at the very least we don't have 19k infra 7k tech nations with 300mil sitting around......

but...at the very least we don't have 19k infra 7k tech nations with 300mil sitting around......

Heh, got to cut them some slack for their first war, but you do make a valid point.

You look stupid and should probably stop, sweetheart. Spewing sh*t seems to be your strong suit, based off of the intelligence reports that I have on hand. Edited by hobbies0310

You look stupid and should probably stop, sweetheart. Spewing sh*t seems to be your strong suit, based off of the intelligence reports that I have on hand.

Hobbies, we have a large number of intelligence reports with the highest number being in their middle tier. A good amount of GATO nations seem to have right around that 800 mil mark. But I can see you are clearly upset I am attacking your bloc mate and for that I apologize. You are also apart of ODN, so I don't really know if I should take you seriously or not.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

Hobbies, we have a large number of intelligence reports with the highest number being in their middle tier. A good amount of GATO nations seem to have right around that 800 mil mark. But I can see you are clearly upset I am attacking your bloc mate and for that I apologize. You are also apart of ODN, so I don't really know if I should take you seriously or not.

Maybe you should actually read some intelligence reports instead of skimming. So you can, y'know, get some intelligence.

I fought Laserwolf, GATO's former #1 nation, he hasn't fought a war (someone told me this -- not sure if it's true) for a few years, and he only had 4.1 bil starting out and I'm going to estimate hes probably around 3 bil now. Keep in mind he was just under 200k ns.

Also, to answer your other question, TOP declared war on GATO too.

Ok I did miss it I guess haha. Thank ya.

Maybe you should actually read some intelligence reports instead of skimming. So you can, y'know, get some intelligence.

Or maybe I should do as NSO does and dump them all on the OWF. Note: I'm not actually going to do this because I have some class and respect for other people.

Pffft. I'm in the top 30 of casualties. i just haven't really faced anyone that was capable enough to do it.

Just have to be in any war where you're unable to cycle in and out of peace mode. Unless you rebuy infrastructure, you will most definitely hit ZI. I guess GATO has not faced such odds since 2007.

During the last war there were many alliances in the coalition that wanted to leave Umbrella on the battlefield at the end and I, as part of the triumvirate for TLR, gave a rousing speech to the coalition about how we were all in this together and that we would not leave an alliance still fighting while the rest of us got peace.  

Ask me how I feel about that speech right about now.

Like I asked earlier, do you expect Umbrella to be forever indebted to you? It's politics. It's happened many times before, and will happen again in the future. If we all stayed in the same groups with the same allies, we would all be bored playing out the most repetitive wars ever. This is where TOP and Polar excel, politics. Umbrella is just along for the ride with their closest ally, TOP. Did you expect them to do anything different?

Also, talking about how good your own speech was, is lame. 

Just have to be in any war where you're unable to cycle in and out of peace mode. Unless you rebuy infrastructure, you will most definitely hit ZI. I guess GATO has not faced such odds since 2007.

True and that was about the last time GATO faced those odds....I, however, was in TPF at the time....pretty much the height of Q so no real harm done to my nation back then. Since Bi-Polar we were in a position where we out numbered our opponents handily, which made cycling easy. Except last war where we were only able do so in the upper tier......which I was a part of. So throughout my CN career I've never had the shot to take a good beating. Not for lack of trying though.  

Why plan on pulling early again?

My offer if free tech for life to the first person to ZI Magicninja still stands.

ITT GATO explains what a great fight their brave alliance is taking upon themselves.

For the rest of Planet Bob, it's Friday. 

How on earth you came up with this one is beyond me. Most of us are welcoming Umbrella to the fight with open arms and no hard feelings. A couple of us took exception to a comment from XR1, but that is all I have seen so far. 

How on earth you came up with this one is beyond me. Most of us are welcoming Umbrella to the fight with open arms and no hard feelings. A couple of us took exception to a comment from XR1, but that is all I have seen so far. 

Lets say you and magicninja helped me out. 

Edited by alyster