New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summary of all magicninja posts: I win! I fooled all of you into thinking I was serious! I was being sarcastic! *Insert insulting term here*! You are a fool, and magic wins again! Like always! I can't be ZI'd! GATO will win every war! It took 40 alliances to destroy me!

Let's all make an agreement to ignore every post he makes in this thread and maybe, just maybe, he will go away.

Inevitable magicninja response of mindless drivel in 3...2...1...

You couldn't ignore me if you wanted to. You would've stopped replying years ago Starfox. That's pretty much the joke but you're catching on.

Their decency is directly proportional to my madness. How's that?

Oh dear admin..... you sir are a moron. Usually, I have fun with people like you but this is just getting sad. It's like you purposely want me to keep making you look like a schmuck. Here's a tip...its called sarcasm....I'm usually dripping with it. That you continue to whine and take me seriously was funny at first but its gotten really grim and creepy........so I'll just let you in on the secret and save you some face. Pretty much everyone else picked up on it and stopped posting.

You should have read the paragraph its about as much truth as I've told.

As for "my people" they know how I am. They think its damn silly of me but moreso they think its damn silly so many people choose to play along.

"Pretty much everyone" has been calling you out since this post so go pet your unicorn.  It's really amazing how oblivious you are to what's going on around you.

"Pretty much everyone" has been calling you out since this post so go pet your unicorn.  It's really amazing how oblivious you are to what's going on around you.

You still don't get it. It must be infuriating for you. Try to guess how much I care...then look at Mogar's post a few above yours.

You still don't get it. It must be infuriating for you. Try to guess how much I care...then look at Mogar's post a few above yours.

I get it, I am more annoying than you.  I win.  I also don't care if you live or die, whether you think yourself clever or ''winning'', you are meaningless flotsam on the oceans of Bob.

Infuriating?  Hardly.  You haven't managed to make me crack more than a weak chuckle or so on the positive scale, and you haven't managed to incite more than a "wow, this guy is dumb" on the negative in terms of my personal feelings.  Then why do I reply at all?  It's simple - if you give a fool enough rope, they'll eventually hang themselves, and it's the middle of the night and I'm an insomniac with nothing better to do until work the next day.  Your apathy to the situation is precisely what enables this mechanism to function, and your immaturity is what prevents you from being able to comprehend how ultimately banal it is to get your jollies and attention in this manner.  Your manner of behavior can be easily compared to a child making paper airplanes while the adults build the world around him and clean up the messes he makes.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

I get it, I am more annoying than you.  I win.  I also don't care if you live or die, whether you think yourself clever or ''winning'', you are meaningless flotsam on the oceans of Bob.

Hey Grub gets it. If he can anyone can. The guy is running on 9 brain cells folks.

Infuriating?  Hardly.  You haven't managed to make me crack more than a weak chuckle or so on the positive scale, and you haven't managed to incite more than a "wow, this guy is dumb" on the negative in terms of my personal feelings.  Then why do I reply at all?  It's simple - if you give a fool enough rope, they'll eventually hang themselves, and it's the middle of the night and I'm an insomniac with nothing better to do until work the next day.  Your apathy to the situation is precisely what enables this mechanism to function, and your immaturity is what prevents you from being able to comprehend how ultimately banal it is to get your jollies and attention in this manner.  Your manner of behavior can be easily compared to a child making paper airplanes while the adults build the world around him and clean up the messes he makes.

You should post again.....it just may make a difference next time...

Also, I'm worried about your health. You seemed to be stressed out by the lack of having a life and having no fun. At least that's what I gather from this post....seemed like a cry for help..... You can't take things too seriously...hell especially me. That's essentially the difference between someone like you and I. You're wound so tight you can't sleep ffs and have to try to rain on my parade, with cries of immaturity no less, because I'm having a little fun at the expense of you and your pals here.....I on the other hand really don't care. It's quite liberating. I take it all in stride see. Even if I'm zinged good...I laugh at myself and think...ah good one you little !@#$%^& now what can I say that has a tiny nugget of truth and is believable to get you worked up.....and so the circle of fun continues....at least if the right people are around. You're just a drag ffs. Perhaps you should save that rope for yourself there buddy. Edited by magicninja

Hey Grub gets it. If he can anyone can. The guy is running on 9 brain cells folks.

Also, I'm worried about your health. You seemed to be stressed out by the lack of having a life and having no fun. At least that's what I gather from this post....seemed like a cry for help..... You can't take things too seriously...hell especially me. That's essentially the difference between someone like you and I. You're wound so tight you can't sleep ffs and have to try to rain on my parade, with cries of immaturity no less, because I'm having a little fun at the expense of you and your pals here.....I on the other hand really don't care. It's quite liberating. I take it all in stride see. Even if I'm zinged good...I laugh at myself and think...ah good one you little !@#$%^& now what can I say that has a tiny nugget of truth and is believable to get you worked up.....and so the circle of fun continues....at least if the right people are around. You're just a drag ffs. Perhaps you should save that rope for yourself there buddy.

It is sad when a complete moron who posts nothing but complete dribble thinks he is superior to anyone, let alone me.  Repent you heathen bastard and worship at my feet.

Also, I'm worried about your health. You seemed to be stressed out by the lack of having a life and having no fun. At least that's what I gather from this post....seemed like a cry for help..... You can't take things too seriously...hell especially me. That's essentially the difference between someone like you and I. You're wound so tight you can't sleep ffs and have to try to rain on my parade, with cries of immaturity no less, because I'm having a little fun at the expense of you and your pals here.....I on the other hand really don't care. It's quite liberating. I take it all in stride see. Even if I'm zinged good...I laugh at myself and think...ah good one you little !@#$%^& now what can I say that has a tiny nugget of truth and is believable to get you worked up.....and so the circle of fun continues....at least if the right people are around. You're just a drag ffs. Perhaps you should save that rope for yourself there buddy.

"Not having fun" eh?  We're moving far off topic but if you really need to go there, I have enough "fun" in real life of a sort you... probably have never experienced except vicariously on your computer screen, judging by your total lack of maturity.  I've adapted to being awake all night for reasons that I guess you just wouldn't have the frame of reference or the personal income level to understand :).  So, by all means, continue to get your "fun", it's hard to blame you for scraping around at the bottom when you have no clue what you're missing.

Edit - you finally did get a real laugh out of me, although i'm almost positive it wasn't for the reasons you were hoping for.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

"Not having fun" eh?  We're moving far off topic but if you really need to go there, I have enough "fun" in real life of a sort you... probably have never experienced except vicariously on your computer screen, judging by your total lack of maturity.  I've adapted to being awake all night for reasons that I guess you just wouldn't have the frame of reference or the personal income level to understand :).  So, by all means, continue to get your "fun", it's hard to blame you for scraping around at the bottom when you have no clue what you're missing.

Edit - you finally did get a real laugh out of me, although i'm almost positive it wasn't for the reasons you were hoping for.

[ooc]Oh I see (now)...... I didn't see any ooc tags so I thought your ruler was the one lacking but ooc attacks are nothing new from your ilk. Now you've actually sunk lower than I ever would. Congrats.[/ooc]

Also, u mad? lol

@Grub See now that's what I'm talking about. He may not like me but at least he knows how to have fun with my BS.

[ooc-again]Once you make one dude flip his shit and start going where that guy went...you've probably done enough damage. Thanks to those that actually get that this is a roleplay forum and this is just how I "roll" in-game...some people just don't get it...it was fun while it lasted though.{/ooc]

[ooc]Oh I see (now)...... I didn't see any ooc tags so I thought your ruler was the one lacking but ooc attacks are nothing new from your ilk. Now you've actually sunk lower than I ever would. Congrats.[/ooc]

Also, u mad? lol

@Grub See now that's what I'm talking about. He may not like me but at least he knows how to have fun with my BS.

[ooc-again]Once you make one dude flip his !@#$ and start going where that guy went...you've probably done enough damage. Thanks to those that actually get that this is a roleplay forum and this is just how I "roll" in-game...some people just don't get it...it was fun while it lasted though.{/ooc]

Hardly.  I don't do the whole dishonesty thing and my sarcasm is usually obvious - when I said I got a good laugh, I meant I got a good laugh.  This seems to have gone right over your head, but there you go.

Hardly.  I don't do the whole dishonesty thing and my sarcasm is usually obvious - when I said I got a good laugh, I meant I got a good laugh.  This seems to have gone right over your head, but there you go.

Riiiigghhhhhttt. There you go indeed.......

Riiiigghhhhhttt. There you go indeed.......

You could look at your own logic and ask yourself - if I continue to respond, as I have, could it be possible that I get something out of it too?  Granted, it's very different than what you get - which I understand better than you think, your simple minded attention-seeking tactics are very run-of-the-mill and nothing I haven't encountered before.  By giving you said attention, I get to watch you make a total idiot of yourself.  I don't need to "manipulate" a desired response out of you, because you haven't failed to lower the bar further and further each time.  It is entertaining, it costs no money, it requires literally zero intellectual effort, and I'm on the forums when I respond regardless of your presence so... why not?

You could look at your own logic and ask yourself - if I continue to respond, as I have, could it be possible that I get something out of it too?  Granted, it's very different than what you get - which I understand better than you think, your simple minded attention-seeking tactics are very run-of-the-mill and nothing I haven't encountered before.  By giving you said attention, I get to watch you make a total idiot of yourself.  I don't need to "manipulate" a desired response out of you, because you haven't failed to lower the bar further and further each time.  It is entertaining, it costs no money, it requires literally zero intellectual effort, and I'm on the forums when I respond regardless of your presence so... why not?

Because as a few posts ago has shown...I will lower you to my level and destroy you with experience. So much so you have to resort to ooc attacks bud. Yet, I am the idiot here..... At least you lasted a few days before hitting rock bottom...most don't.

Wow this is still going on?..

Even I've tired of it at this point.......Nick crashed and burned hard and I almost feel like an ass for pushing him that hard.....but it happens. So unless anyone else wants to tell me how awful GATO is and Umbrella (regardless of what JoshuaR said) is just in it to destroy GATO then shall we move on...the Polar/TIO thing looks interesting...... Edited by magicninja

Yes, let's ignore what your member did and pretend I don't do what I do just to spite people like you. You're smarter than that Spongey.

I would hardly expect anyone to ignore anything.  You started an e-peen measuring contest, and you lost.  It happens.  You'll recover.

I would hardly expect anyone to ignore anything.  You started an e-peen measuring contest, and you lost.  It happens.  You'll recover.

Depends on what you mean by lost..... Forcing a fine upstanding gentleman to suddenly bust out in ooc attacks is a win in my book. That's pretty much the last resort of a moron.

Depends on what you mean by lost..... Forcing a fine upstanding gentleman to suddenly bust out in ooc attacks is a win in my book. That's pretty much the last resort of a moron.

By lost, I mean I am better than you in every possible way, even ways you have not considered.  This is a fact.  Now please cease with running your fingernails down the blackboard and move onto an actual topic other than yourself and your apparent intention to continue to [ooc]role play an idiot [/ooc] rather than just conduct yourself in a conventional irritating manner.

And yet, I'm not the one obsessing over it and quite literally admitting butt-hurt.  It's also hard to take you seriously on the matter of OOC vs IC because you haven't once demonstrated that you can tell the difference between the two - the purpose of my post (which clearly went over your head too) was to demonstrate my superiority to you in both and your responses indicate that my strategy worked even better than I expected - it's caused you to make an attempt to backtrack and run away, only you keep tripping and falling over your own words as you try to climb out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

By lost, I mean I am better than you in every possible way, even ways you have not considered.  This is a fact.  Now please cease with running your fingernails down the blackboard and move onto an actual topic other than yourself and your apparent intention to continue to [ooc]role play an idiot [/ooc] rather than just conduct yourself in a conventional irritating manner.

Nobody was talking to you. Now sit down and wait your turn.

And yet, I'm not the one obsessing over it and quite literally admitting butt-hurt.  It's also hard to take you seriously on the matter of OOC vs IC because you haven't once demonstrated that you can tell the difference between the two - the purpose of my post (which clearly went over your head too) was to demonstrate my superiority to you in both and your responses indicate that my strategy worked even better than I expected - it's caused you to make an attempt to backtrack and run away, only you keep tripping and falling over your own words as you try to climb out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...... If these are the types of minds running around Polar then NSO really was a threat. Hell anybody is. This one actually believes that resorting to ooc attacks makes him superior....... Have you ever heard of such a thing? I haven't since Slayer99 at least if you want to count him. Congrats Nick...I stand in awe.

Everyone.

Chill out and enjoy the fireworks.

Sup Stewie.