New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't say it was. But, likewise, you should have been expecting a bigger hammer to be dropped, especially when you are as widely disliked as GATO is.

We were......Pretty sure I've said that a few times. We knew there was no way you could let us continue punishing these 6 alliances and risk them dropping out from lack of help. We also knew you had the resources. That you threw 5-6 alliances at us and yet stil needed to throw more is what makes me happy regardless of how it turns out in the end. Also of course we lost NS...we had 6 alliances engaged ffs..300+ wars before Umb and pals...though they took far worse than what they gave....especially SUN with the 3-4 PoWs we took....They may as well have just surrendered. No what makes me really happy is that many on your side have said for awhile how bad GATO is at this war thing so they threw 5-6 alliances and figured it was good....until it turned into a one sided rout. Now we get handed the best military in the game (or so some have said.) Quite the turnaround and more in line with what I have been saying all along. Any talk to the contrary is pretty ridiculous at this point considering the actions you all were forced to take. So yeah we'll lose the battle it seems but we've won so much more. Thanks for that. Plus I get to laugh at everyone...there's a plus.

Edited by magicninja

We were......Pretty sure I've said that a few times. We knew there was no way you could let us continue punishing these 6 alliances and risk them dropping out from lack of help. We also knew you had the resources. That you threw 5-6 alliances at us and yet stil needed to throw more is what makes me happy regardless of how it turns out in the end. Also of course we lost NS...we had 6 alliances engaged ffs..300+ wars before Umb and pals...though they took far worse than what they gave....especially SUN with the 3-4 PoWs we took....They may as well have just surrendered. No what makes me really happy is that many on your side have said for awhile how bad GATO is at this war thing so they threw 5-6 alliances and figured it was good....until it turned into a one sided rout. Now we get handed the best military in the game (or so some have said.) Quite the turnaround and more in line with what I have been saying all along. Any talk to the contrary is pretty ridiculous at this point considering the actions you all were forced to take. So yeah we'll lose the battle it seems but we've won so much more. Thanks for that. Plus I get to laugh at everyone...there's a plus.

Oh this is honestly the funniest thing I've ever read. You are too moronic for your own good. Hopefully a GATO orderly will be by soon to take you back to your padded room.

Waa, waa, waa.. 

I agree you're doing much better this time around, but let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

Waa, waa, waa.. 

I agree you're doing much better this time around, but let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

Sure. You had 1 guy fighting above 50k a day after you broguht everyone in. Your allies tech ratios above 70k were a joke. Had you not been bailed out......your pals would've either been destroyed...some never to recover or you all would've been fighting under 40k. I wouldn't have been at all surprised to see some of your smaller pals tap out.

You heard em kids. Fight GATO and you'll never recover. And the reason you're getting hit by multiple alliances is that essentially having an upper tier sit out of last war tends to make it a bit bigger this war. The number of alliances it takes to give you a good rolling isn't necessarily proportional to your war fighting ability.

You heard em kids. Fight GATO and you'll never recover. And the reason you're getting hit by multiple alliances is that essentially having an upper tier entire alliance sit out of last war tends to make it a bit bigger this war. The number of alliances it takes to give you a good rolling isn't necessarily proportional to your war fighting ability.

Fixed for you, mate. ;)

You heard em kids. Fight GATO and you'll never recover. And the reason you're getting hit by multiple alliances is that essentially having an upper tier sit out of last war tends to make it a bit bigger this war. The number of alliances it takes to give you a good rolling isn't necessarily proportional to your war fighting ability.

Depends. an individual with 19k infra and 7 k tech with a $300 mil warchest fighting a guy with 22k tech isn't going to recover. So, he wised up and surrendered. We only fought with our upper tier last war.....to great effect sure but we still fought the entire time up top. As a matter of fact I think we were a shade down in number of 100k nations though our tech per nation was way up...as should have been everyone's with the aid change. Your last sentence is just silly.

Edit>> I do find it hilarious that you now have to resort to saying we didn't fight with our upper tier last war....... I'm pretty sure no one around here is that forgetful...... Edited by magicninja

Depends. an individual with 19k infra and 7 k tech with a $300 mil warchest fighting a guy with 22k tech isn't going to recover. So, he wised up and surrendered. We only fought with our upper tier last war.....to great effect sure but we still fought the entire time up top. As a matter of fact I think we were a shade down in number of 100k nations though our tech per nation was way up...as should have been everyone's with the aid change. Your last sentence is just silly.

The last sentence really isn't that silly. Take WTF for example. The individual fighting ability of each nation may be terrible, but how many alliances are you going to need to take out their upper tier? You had some beefed up nations, so greater coverage was required on you. It really has nothing to do with your skill/lack of skill.

The last sentence really isn't that silly. Take WTF for example. The individual fighting ability of each nation may be terrible, but how many alliances are you going to need to take out their upper tier? You had some beefed up nations, so greater coverage was required on you. It really has nothing to do with your skill/lack of skill.

Right. Because all that NS those 6 alliances were bleeding happened all on its own. The beefed up nations were part of it sure...but more so that we know how to use them. Pretty sure we all know that. You don't have to pretend. You do yourself a disservice.

Your upper tier hit me and 2 people from GOD -- put your upper tier against 3 nations, are you !@#$@#$ kidding me?

Yes, lets forget RnR and Fark......

Edit>> Oh and I guess even I forgot Legion.....

Edit>>> and if you want to count the 5-6 guys from DB4D...I guess if you're counting you and 2 guys from GOD.... Edited by magicninja

Spare us all the bravado.  You are not being attacked by the entire weight of any of the alliances involved, just coverage in specific areas.  If the entire weight of Polaris comes to bear on you along with the entire weight of TOP and the entire weight of 4 other alliances then maybe you might have a point.  Right now you are fighting against an allied coalition of nations not 6 entire alliances.  It might make you feel better to count the number of alliances attacking you, but it doesn't change anything at all except your own perception and no one cares what you think right now, you are in position to receive and receive you shall.

Spare us all the bravado.  You are not being attacked by the entire weight of any of the alliances involved, just coverage in specific areas.  If the entire weight of Polaris comes to bear on you along with the entire weight of TOP and the entire weight of 4 other alliances then maybe you might have a point.  Right now you are fighting against an allied coalition of nations not 6 entire alliances.  It might make you feel better to count the number of alliances attacking you, but it doesn't change anything at all except your own perception and no one cares what you think right now, you are in position to receive and receive you shall.

Nobody is counting TOP and Polar. Which is why I say 6 instead of 8. Nice mathing there Grub. We won't count Invicta lets say. Who does? Hell XR1 doesn't even count them apparently. Even so, CRAP is only engaged with us. As is Avalanche. SUN, tLR, USN... CCC caught ODN ok...Umb is throwing a few out at NoR and NG I suppose. So yes, Grub you had all that focused only on us...still needed bigger guns. I like it. Love it in fact. Makes me feel real good Grub. Does it make you feel good you needed all of that to put us down? Good for you for being able to. You're not the first. Probably won;t be the last. You just struggled the most in the attempt. Not quite like the old 1V days is it?

Nobody is counting TOP and Polar. Which is why I say 6 instead of 8. Nice mathing there Grub. We won't count Invicta lets say. Who does? Hell XR1 doesn't even count them apparently. Even so, CRAP is only engaged with us. As is Avalanche. SUN, tLR, USN... CCC caught ODN ok...Umb is throwing a few out at NoR and NG I suppose. So yes, Grub you had all that focused only on us...still needed bigger guns. I like it. Love it in fact. Makes me feel real good Grub. Does it make you feel good you needed all of that to put us down? Good for you for being able to. You're not the first. Probably won;t be the last. You just struggled the most in the attempt. Not quite like the old 1V days is it?

Let me get this straight... this a victory for you, because the two 800lb gorillas in the fight don't count?  But, even though the two 800lb gorillas don't count... you still feel good that they're there, even though they're not really there...?

Do you actually think about what you type before you post it?  I'm gonna step out of the rhetoric here totally - your posting is a schizophrenic morass of self-contradictory statements, and none of it makes sense.  I'm sorry, but Polaris and TOP do count in this war, just because you don't like it, doesn't change it.  Refusing to accept reality is known as delusional thinking - and you're willingly going into this to justify losing your pixels?  Or are you really so obsessed with the idea of yourself as king of reality and sole keeper of the truth that if you personally don't war with a member of another AA (or if GATO isn't mopping the floor with said other AA, e.g. SUN), the greater alliance war isn't really happening?

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Magic ninja doesn't know what he's talking about? Shocker!

People not knowing what they're talking about is one thing, people willfully and deliberately choosing to remain uninformed is quite different...

People not knowing what they're talking about is one thing, people willfully and deliberately choosing to remain uninformed is quite different...

Stop being so damn judgemental. It's not deliberate. His on the right track baby, he was born that way. Edited by Rotavele

So much talking. Why can't we just fight? -_-

I'm still waiting for some TOP/Umb/Polar nations to drop into range. Never fought them before, even during the GWs. Kinda makes me want to see how good they really are.

Let me get this straight... this a victory for you, because the two 800lb gorillas in the fight don't count?  But, even though the two 800lb gorillas don't count... you still feel good that they're there, even though they're not really there...?

Do you actually think about what you type before you post it?  I'm gonna step out of the rhetoric here totally - your posting is a schizophrenic morass of self-contradictory statements, and none of it makes sense.  I'm sorry, but Polaris and TOP do count in this war, just because you don't like it, doesn't change it.  Refusing to accept reality is known as delusional thinking - and you're willingly going into this to justify losing your pixels?  Or are you really so obsessed with the idea of yourself as king of reality and sole keeper of the truth that if you personally don't war with a member of another AA (or if GATO isn't mopping the floor with said other AA, e.g. SUN), the greater alliance war isn't really happening?

You misunderstood him, no one in GATO is really counting the TOP or Polar declarations on US because they are primarily ghost declarations to chain Umbrella in. TOP did declare some wars, but we are certainly not their main focus. Obviously both alliances are major players in this global war, and major alliances on the overall political scene. However there are 5 or so alliance who only declared on us (CRAP, SUN, TLR, USN, Avalanche), and a 6th who recently heavily engaged us (Umb,) which was Magic's original point. Obviously if NpO or TOP but their full weight on us we would be doing worse (though honestly I doubt we have that many slots left.) Instead of looking to jump someone verbally, you should probably make sure you have the jist of what they are saying first. 

Talking about last war is silly (especially saying we have an upper tier because they didn't engage last war.) Let's stay focused on this one shall we? I have had very interesting opponents and I believe both sides of this front have been having a good time. Isn't that enough?

I'm still waiting for some TOP/Umb/Polar nations to drop into range. Never fought them before, even during the GWs. Kinda makes me want to see how good they really are.

^ What this sensible man said. There are too many people sippin' on the hatorade. We need to have them start drinking the the GATOrade.

(Ok, really bad joke, but I couldn't resist. ;))

It's almost as if you are so insecure about what people say about GATO that the only way you feel you are a good alliance is if other people comment you. You shouldn't worry so much about what other people think, and constantly seek approval from others. You are craving a compliment on GATO's war machine, and I don't see any coming soon, honestly. You've done decent but by no means are you a world beater, or will you ever be mentioned in the same sentence as the big boys around here.

Keep trying, though. We all enjoy you going full Rush on us.

Counting USN, a dead alliance, as an enemy alliance to make you look stronger is woefully ignorant of reality. Not to mention, you called in for help on SUN, from an alliance with a 50k ANS. That leaves Invicta, tLR, and Avalanche on you alone. Avalanche just entered, so you fought Invicta and tLR alone previously. Congratulations. You managed to do well against two smaller alliances. Now, we will show you how well our guys will do against smaller alliances. 

From personal experience, if it's a fight you want, Umbrella will deliver.  Like FedEx.  But as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for, you are likely to get it.

From personal experience, if it's a fight you want, Umbrella will deliver.  Like FedEx.  But as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for, you are likely to get it.

You are not kidding. Umbrella are no jokes, haven't had the pleasure of fighting anyone this good since TOP dow'd GATO in Great War two.